Next Milly story

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Next Milly story

Postby spitzertyp » Mon, 08Jul07 13:42

And another great new episode (23) - phantastic, rks!! What a hot 3some on the pool-table, really great stuff!!! Could be a great game too, by the way...
Now somehow Milly has to learn something about 3- and maybe moresomes without getting jealous. Milly sure knows bout the excitement a woman can give to her- but she don't have given pleasure to a woman in an active way - shouldn't she learn it?
Whatever Mr Thompson is trying to teach her, there should be a keyword she can use if she wouldn't go on, as an emergency exit. She sure wants to end the training cause she wants to see Ben and show him all her love, but - how far is she willing to go...?
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby rkshooter » Wed, 08Jul09 05:34

I could use some more suggestions on the education Milly is about to get. I would like several ideas to pick from so please give up your ideas. I need to then put those ideas into a workable story line. What is on your minds.....what would you want from your girl lets make sure Milly has that for Ben...
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby spitzertyp » Wed, 08Jul09 13:50

Now, I think
- although she knows how to masturbate: maybe she can learn a more special technique to make Ben totally mad?
- as well she was taught (on Mr Thompson) the blowjob: maybe she have to show that she hasn't forgot the lesson?
- I'm not sure: have she ever had anal-sex (except doing herself)?
- do she know her g-spot and how to detect it?
Man, Milly sure knows how to lick a girl, how to lick a man, how to get licked by them, she sure knows many things about the wonders of sex and absolutely sure she knows how to make a man wanting her and how to please him... So it's not that easy to give you (and her) really new ideas of pleasures...
But there are some more people out there with some more ideas and more interesting than mine... :(
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 08Jul10 10:20

She needs to learn the erogenic zones to tease Ben from the earlobes to the tips of his toes (tonguing his earhole, nibbling his nipples, foot and toe massage).

Let's not forget aromatherapy, the relaxation of a good essential oil. Then there's the warm towels, yes they can be damp.

What might she need to learn in a spa?
And then there's the consequences of not overplying Ben with liquor; she needs to learn to allow him just enough to be relaxed enough but not subdue him when she sets about getting him horny.

Wine brings to mind food. Erotic presentation of "finger food", maybe she even learns to present simple meals with an erotic twist.

Um? Attire. She has tended to be a bit flamboyant and non too subtle in what she has worn to attract Ben's attention. Let her begin to understand more about the suggestive allure of plunging necklines, the nipples just not showing, the pantie ridges under a tight skirt, oh, and the low hipster "waistlines".

Let's make her a real "Siren", she learns the art of seductive walking, the flutter of eyelids and offering that "come to bed" look.

Apart from honing her skills in giving physical pleasure, what toys might she learn of to pleasure Ben?

Since we know Ben has been "unfaithful" - [the understanding has been somewhat tacit - I mean, Ben and Milly haven't really expresses a commitment to each other] - Milly just might be allowed to enjoy a romp with Mr Thompson, but then, does she really want Ben to be her first consummating male lover? Maybe Mr T agrees not to "deflower" her womanhood but she agrees to the anal?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby luke » Fri, 08Jul11 12:59

Some ideas for the training program

How to tease a man : massage, actions (massages, kisses, licks...) on erogenous areas, strip-tease, teasing in public areas (showing butt, pussy, breasts to her man in a public garden, or in a mall)

Get the man going : handjob, blowjob (ok, Milly already got a good lesson), titjob, foot massage...

Sexual act : learning different positions, both for vaginal and anal sex, some more passive (missionary, doggy...) some more active (riding). Learning to hold on her pleasure to have a synchonous orgasm with the man.

Personnaly, i hate the ideas of bondage or sadomasochism : what could she learn ? Nothing, the girl is only passive. Unless she's the dominator and the man the dominated ;)
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby versetti » Sat, 08Jul19 14:23

When will be the next story on the website??
versetti
great white shark

Postby hanielle_anne » Wed, 08Jul23 16:40

hey we need the continues of milly and her friends to have sex kinda like that and continue the part that milly is in the kinda in school
hanielle_anne
Pilot fish

Postby spitzertyp » Fri, 08Aug08 17:28

After reviewing the last episode (23) i have to repeat that it is one of the hottest, longest and greatest- WOW, what a great work. I can't wait for the next one. What is Milly doing out there...?
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 08Aug13 08:46

Were some entries removed from this thread?

I don't mind, but there was an issue raised which I don't seem to be able to find (I won't state it explicitly as many of us don't want to have that as an issue).
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 08Aug13 09:04

Don't worry, Squeeky, ask us, maybe we can help!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby xeris89 » Thu, 08Aug14 09:03

I'm sure Squeeky is confused since it seemed that 9 pages disappeared from the thread :D the longer Milly thread is in another forum:
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... hooter.htm
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 08Aug15 05:39

Ah! Yes. That's the one.

I kept looking at that, didn't look far enough down. I felt the topic should have been outside topics relating to Shark's work, per se.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby sweeper » Sat, 08Aug16 07:03

Ben did dream of handcuffing Milley
sweeper
Pilot fish

Postby versetti » Sun, 08Aug24 14:17

:??: Hey RKshooter,

When can we see Milly part 24 on the website please tell me/us [img]smile/kneu_pkpas.gif[/img]
versetti
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 08Aug25 02:38

Have *@#$% patience!

There has been a statement made about it and the HA3.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls