We need Black Girls

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: We need Black Girls

Postby LRM » Mon, 09Nov30 12:15

Shhh... lets keep this between us; IMO the most beautiful women are multi-racial.L
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby nepolemo » Tue, 09Dec01 01:42

@LRM i agree, especially the european - asian type, hmmmm

But swedish girls are some really special they are in most cases stunning.
nepolemo
great white shark

Postby ralph » Sun, 09Dec06 05:24

if my travels have taught me anything,it is that no one race or group has the monopoly when it comes to beauty and women. its a common sense thing.a woman can be drop dead hands down gorgeous,but her disdain can make her shallow and unattractive,there are ladies who look like they ought to be runway models or like they just stepped off of a music video shoot,working at a library or department store..those swedish girls that you seem to have wrapped around your thoughts,can be found in Minnesota,California,New York,the former Eastern bloc countries..or right down the street at a Seven/Eleven near you. She can wear the red ochre of the Himba women,walk around in little or nothing like the Yanomami with piercings through her nose and cheeks,be almost,have skin the color of the darkest mahogany as a Masai or as pale and translucent as fine china and hail from the Czech republic,or from a suburb of Chicago..I learned never to let someone else dictate what woman is or isn't beautiful..letting go of [i]preferences is just one more way to free your mind.
ralph
Pilot fish

Postby DiTo » Sun, 09Dec06 09:15

ralph wrote : if my travels have taught me anything,it is that no one race or group has the monopoly when it comes to beauty and women. its a common sense thing.a woman can be drop dead hands down gorgeous,but her disdain can make her shallow and unattractive,there are ladies who look like they ought to be runway models or like they just stepped off of a music video shoot,working at a library or department store..those swedish girls that you seem to have wrapped around your thoughts,can be found in Minnesota,California,New York,the former Eastern bloc countries..or right down the street at a Seven/Eleven near you. She can wear the red ochre of the Himba women,walk around in little or nothing like the Yanomami with piercings through her nose and cheeks,be almost,have skin the color of the darkest mahogany as a Masai or as pale and translucent as fine china and hail from the Czech republic,or from a suburb of Chicago..I learned never to let someone else dictate what woman is or isn't beautiful..letting go of [i]preferences is just one more way to free your mind.

Thank You Ralph!
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby suzan » Fri, 09Dec11 16:36

Nice black girl ;)

http://www.uploadimages4free.com/browse ... -8961.html

But it`s a shame we can`t see more of her... :)
suzan
sirens hunter

Postby Dyonisis » Sat, 09Dec12 00:06

I don't mind getting some colour in the games;
some interracial action might bring some live and contrast in the games [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

BTW nive pictures, beautiful girles
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby Sexychild68 » Sun, 10Jan17 23:29

race/nationality/skin color should never matter...if she is nice looking then that is that...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...i have noticed that true beauty does not come from the appearance, but from the inside...i have seen some stunners, but their attitudes make them a complete turn off...while i've seen average to nice looking women that seem absolutely gorgeous because the inner beauty shine so brightly...do not limit yourself when it comes to the beauty of women...there is much variety out there...enjoy them all...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby jhlipton » Fri, 10Feb05 13:17

Sexychild68 wrote : race/nationality/skin color should never matter...if she is nice looking then that is that.

That's true as far as it goes, but the fact remains that over 90% of the "sex-games girls" are white or Asian. It would be nice to see other "nice-looking" girls. Dana Davis or Gabrielle Union would make excellent models.
jhlipton
Pilot fish

Postby Raelee » Sat, 10Feb06 05:41

I can tell you from personal experience it is very very unplesant to be stereotyped
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby suzan » Mon, 10Feb08 00:25

suzan
sirens hunter

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 10Feb11 20:10

Sexychild68 wrote : race/nationality/skin color should never matter...if she is nice looking then that is that...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...i have noticed that true beauty does not come from the appearance, but from the inside...i have seen some stunners, but their attitudes make them a complete turn off...while i've seen average to nice looking women that seem absolutely gorgeous because the inner beauty shine so brightly...do not limit yourself when it comes to the beauty of women...there is much variety out there...enjoy them all...

Very true....but for me to look in a woman's eyes is the essence of her beauty, not the color of her skin or the roundness of her breast..
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Sexychild68 » Fri, 10Feb12 02:31

the eyes are the window to the soul...you can learn a lot about a person just by looking in their eyes...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Previous

Return to Sexy girls