New 3D rendered story: "Naheela's pains"

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: New 3D rendered story: "Naheela's pains"

Postby il joker » Tue, 10Feb23 17:47

Hi to all...I'm piero from Italy, and i set up a rendered spicy story, and i'd like to sharebit with all the inhabitants of this wonderful reef....I just send it to Mr. Shark, and if this story was useful, maybe he'll put it on the site...Well...I hope so...Best regards, and keep up this good work....
Piero
"Why so serious?"
il joker
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Sat, 10Feb27 02:49

"Naheela's pains" is now on the contrib. page
shark
Site Admin

Postby il joker » Sat, 10Feb27 06:02

Thank You....ASAP the part II...
"Why so serious?"
il joker
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Feb27 09:59

il joker
This looks like a very pleasant and sensitive story developing. I do also like the setting.

Might I suggest that with future frames that the person who is speaking first has their dialogue higher on the page. I found that I was reading the servant's speech before Naheela's at times (it is some that also happens with "Milly", not a big issue but something worth addressing).
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Bonhomie » Sat, 10Feb27 18:31

I too like this very much. [img]kator/smiley41.gif[/img]

Is there any way to view it, like Milly, with arrow buttons to the next page?
Being a doddery old so-and-so I'm not sure if I can view it differently?
Currently I am opening each image as a separate window to see them?
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby DiTo » Sat, 10Feb27 20:12

Squeeky wrote : il joker
Might I suggest that with future frames that the person who is speaking first has their dialogue higher on the page. I found that I was reading the servant's speech before Naheela's at times (it is some that also happens with "Milly", not a big issue but something worth addressing).

But Squeeky don't you know that a servant only replies when her Mistress allows her??? Hehe...
Cheyenne Mai by DiTo on Flickr
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 10Feb27 21:28

HI, I like the picture series also very much! But like Bonhomie, I see that forwarding also as too difficult. I solved it as follows: I copied all the pics into a seperate file and then I could watch the content of this file as dia-show (either per single pics or per sequennce). Mybe it could be published in similar way!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby il joker » Sun, 10Feb28 15:30

well, my friends....i noticed the problems with the dialogues...but sometime is hard to place the phrases in the right order....:-)....regarding at the problems on how to display the story, my intent was to develop them as in milly's , but due to the size of the renders it was not possible....now, because i set up part II more movie like, I need your help to know the exact size that they need to be useful for that...thank you for your cooperation
"Why so serious?"
il joker
lagoon predator

Postby il joker » Sun, 10Feb28 15:33

P.S.: for the people who may need it:if you pm me your e-mail address, i'll be happy to sent you the first part zipped, as I have done with Mr. Shark to put it on the site....Don't worry...be happy....
"Why so serious?"
il joker
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Sun, 10Feb28 18:19

Might I suggest that you make sure that image files in a sequential story are in alphanumerical sequence and allow for the maximum number of files expected - eg 01.jpg to 99.jpg for up to 99 files or 001.jpg to 999.jpg for up to 999 files (with a-z being available for unexpected extensions).

Then any graphics file reader can view them in the right order, which doesn't happen if you leave off the leading zeros.

Using specially arranged HTMLs, as is done for Milly for example, can cause minor problems if the sorting is done in the HTMLs if someone wishes to use an app like Comix to view them straight from the graphics data folder.

(WOOHOO! I'm a 'lagoon predator' at last! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] )
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Sexychild68 » Sun, 10Feb28 22:35

good story and nice art work...looking forward to the next edition...keep up the good work...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby il joker » Tue, 10Mar02 06:38

Many thanks to all...I really appreciate...I worked hard...But it's worth the "pain".....
"Why so serious?"
il joker
lagoon predator

Postby rkshooter » Tue, 10Mar02 08:03

Greebo...are you saying there is a problem viewing Milly series......I general do a series and start numbering with a 2000 or 3000 that allows me to insert small section with 1000 or 4000 for example and if I need to insert images inside then I can use like 2000a or 2000b to have them in front of say 2001 as part of the series. Is this causing a problem because it really helps me if I need to add some renders or to edit some renders
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Tue, 10Mar02 17:42

My apologies for making a mountain out of a molehill, RKS! After seeing this post of yours, I've been trawling through past Milly episodes (it's a hard life isn't it!) to find out what my past problem was, and I've pinned it down to a possible quirk of Comix.

With my ordinary image viewer a sequence like 2058.jpg, 2058a.jpg, 2058b.jpg in Milly13 is read correctly, but in Comix it reads 2058a.jpg, 2058b.jpg, 2058.jpg, so to be fully compatible with a reader like Comix you would have to change the original frame from 2058 to 2058a and carry on the series with b, c, d, etc.

Really this is something that I think ought to be addressed in Comix, but until then maybe you and others ought to be aware of it.

I particularly like Comix because it can read many .zips, .rars, .cbrs and similar compressed formats without unpacking them, and in the case of a series like Milly, if you have all the .zips in one folder, it will take you seamlessly from episode to episode if they are numbered sequentially
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Sexychild68 » Thu, 10Mar11 06:10

enjoyed the 2nd installment il joker...your modeling is pretty good...i am looking forward to part 3...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Next

Return to Sexy girls