The Red Hot Team

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: The Red Hot Team

Postby Bunny the Veggie Slayer » Fri, 10Mar12 03:29

I didn't realise part3 was up. Very nice work on the animation JJ. [img]smile/@@@.gif[/img]
Bunny the Veggie Slayer
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Fri, 10Mar12 03:52

I've just seen Part 3 of Tamara & Natasha, JIMMYJOHN, and I'm glad to see it's up to the high standards you set with the first two Parts. the poses of the two girls are excellent and I love the facial expressions you achieve. It's great the way you capture their interactions, humour and enjoyment.

One thing that has caused me problems is that, unfortunately, the Flash frames don't seem to work properly for me. Although Play and Loop are ticked in the Flash menu, the most action that seems to occur is a single run with no loop - I don't know what is wrong.

Most Flash seems to work okay as far as I'm concerned, but I've found some sites that don't display or run properly. Unfortunately Flash can be quirky at the best of times - it's just annoying when it happens in the middle of something of particular interest.

I am using the latest Flash version 10,0,45,2 with Firefox 3.5.8 under Ubuntu Release 9.10 fyi if anyone has any suggestions as to what the problem might be.

I suppose I could try firing up Windows to see if I can get it working better, but I've not used the M$ OS more than once in a blue moon (or is that blue screen?) and I don't particularly want to get into bad habits again - it's so good to be malware free!
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Mar12 04:13

Frankly I wondered as to what Sexychild68 was referring. I did see his post yesterday but it made no sense.

I have both Forum and Sharks Lagoon separately bookmarked. Check back I did find and enjoyed your contribution.

Those girls, the positioning of their poses is so real, sure you haven't got access to naked harem, photo shoot them and manipulate renders and RGB channels to help disguise identities???

The Flash inserts were also a magnificent touch of creativity, but like Greebo I did have some issues, I had to hit the 'forward' arrow to advance to the next action scene in the video sequence. Admittedly that issue may be my computer (ME, FireFox 2.x) and whatever Flash that accepts as compatible.

Very interested to see what develops.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Sexychild68 » Fri, 10Mar12 05:03

Those girls, the positioning of their poses is so real, sure you haven't got access to naked harem, photo shoot them and manipulate renders and RGB channels to help disguise identities???
if that is true JIMMYJOHN let me know and i'll be right there... :D :D
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby JIMMYJOHN » Fri, 10Mar12 05:19

Sexychild68 wrote :
if that is true JIMMYJOHN let me know and i'll be right there... :D :D

Of course it's true, what do you think?
And I PROVE it:
Here is a pic of the real Tam [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
JIMMYJOHN
lagoon predator

Postby Sexychild68 » Fri, 10Mar12 05:48

hummina....hummina...hummina...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby JIMMYJOHN » Fri, 10Mar12 06:12

Sexychild68 wrote : hummina....hummina...hummina...

Me like too
SLURP [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] SLURP [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
JIMMYJOHN
lagoon predator

Postby il joker » Fri, 10Mar12 15:48

Jimmyjohn...Let me say...Good good good really good work...I love it...excellent...We're putting down a really good mess...keep up this good work...regards
"Why so serious?"
il joker
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Mar14 14:32

@Greebo:Posted 12/03/2010 09:52:00 (12/03/2010 00:52:00 AM) and my comment that follows.

The issue that Greebo and I apparently were experiencing seems to have been a download issue. JIMMYJOHN sent me a clip of the video sequence. Having received that I checked back with his story. The video is spread across 4 webpages. I suggest that Grebbo probably attempted to rush from one page to the next whilst I thought my computer was stalling in download. If others feel that they have encountered a 'bug' then be reassured, any issue at that point is due to design and computer handling.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Sun, 10Mar14 17:01

@Squeeky

Like you I am fortunate in that JIMMYJOHN sent me the clip in .wmv format and all I can say is that it is AWESOME! I've still not been able to get the four Flash pages working properly but I can't believe they could be a patch on the full movie!

The full clip is about 12.8MB but if someone could spare the space in a good download account (Rapidshare, Depositfile, Megaupload or whatever) maybe JIMMYJOHN could be persuaded to upload it for other Sharkies to drool over
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Raelee » Sun, 10Mar14 17:15

JIMMYJOHN
I just got a chanch to view your latest and it was great. I also caught and appreciated the humor. Keep up the great work.
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby JIMMYJOHN » Mon, 10Mar15 03:31

Raelee wrote : JIMMYJOHN
I just got a chanch to view your latest and it was great. I also caught and appreciated the humor. Keep up the great work.

Hi Miss (or Madam).
Thanks a lot, it's really nice and rewarding to know that a woman can appreciate my stories.
Love and... Imagemany kisses (wherever it pleases you most...) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
JIMMYJOHN
lagoon predator

Postby Sexychild68 » Thu, 10Apr15 03:03

damn JIMMYJOHN part 4 was real HOT...it is nice to see that you haven't lost you touch...[img]smile/!icon_lol.gif[/img]
so Nat and Tam are cousins huh????aaaaahhh, nothing like kissing cousins...well at least when it comes to those two...[img]smile/twixy.gif[/img]
i have always loved you work...great art and stories...please keep them coming and stay out of the hospitals...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 10Apr15 06:45

JIMMYJOHN, there was one page in "Tand N4" that I missed, a very important one!

Your story ends with "to be continued..." but for readers there is one following page, please read it.

For my part I express my appreciation to all three.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Thu, 10Apr15 13:16

Mmm,I agree with the earlier comments - excellent interactions between 'kissing cousins' Tam and Nat with superb artistic execution. Keep up the good work JIMMYJOHN!

Let me add my own voice to Squeeky's - be sure to read the real end page. RKShooter, il joker and JIMMYJOHN need all the support and encouragement they can get - they definitely deserve it!

I know RKS in particular would appreciate more interaction and suggestions from Sharkies with respect to Milly - please don't hold back if you like the brilliant work these guys do.

Greebo

(PS re the end page - "assess" not "asses"!)
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls