Pics from another world

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Pics from another world

Postby DiTo » Fri, 09Dec18 14:18

Thank you so much Squeeks, do you have any requests (concerning already shown pics that I can enlarge?)
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 09Dec18 14:33

You got better ones that are not yet published?

Whoa! Understanding what your day job might be, and possibly being delivered into your hands, maybe I don't want to ask to see such goodies! [img]kator/smiley42.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby 60nowise » Fri, 09Dec18 19:50

@ DiTo: when i entered the lagoon, i saw a message, you asked for a pm. one year ago i could send and receive pm's, since mai 2009 that doesn't work any more [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
i tried to send a pm to you, but it seems, it didn't work [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
so, if you have news for me, you can send it only here [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 09Dec19 01:32

I wonder if DiTo has not inadvertently clicked the "Add a member to ignore list" at the time you had that earlier exchange.

I did that Arnulf once. I could reset that by going into my profile and making the necessary adjustment in my ignore list. DiTo might check that.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby 60nowise » Sat, 09Dec19 01:43

i think no, because i had the same problem in mai 2009 with LRM, who had send me a pm, which i couldn't open; in june 2009 with qbv8, to whom i wanted to send a pm, which never was send. aceboard doesn't like me [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby DiTo » Sat, 09Dec19 03:54

Squeeky wrote : I wonder if DiTo has not inadvertently clicked the "Add a member to ignore list" at the time you had that earlier exchange.

I did that Arnulf once. I could reset that by going into my profile and making the necessary adjustment in my ignore list. DiTo might check that.

No members in my ignorelist Squeeks
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby 60nowise » Sat, 09Dec19 12:31

@ Squeeky: if you want, you can try to send me a pm as a test. I'll gett a message, i have a pm, but then i will not be able, to read it [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby Dyonisis » Sat, 09Dec19 14:13

Hi DiTo

Nice card!

Good tidings for you
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 09Dec19 15:21

60nowise wrote : @ Squeeky: if you want, you can try to send me a pm as a test. I'll gett a message, i have a pm, but then i will not be able, to read it [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

Sent you and DiTo a PM re this matter. At the time this goes out the PM should be visible otherwise I think you need to complain to Shark. DiTo says she doesn't have you blocked.

Did you get the PM, or is this the only communique?
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 09Dec19 15:35

Slightly altered:
DiTo wrote :
No members> in my ignorelist Squeeks

OMG, your are not a golfer? Or even hide a closeted striped animal on occasion? [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

My 'play' was with the word "members".

crazy The HTML tags seem crazy here, one must use "[" or its mirror as the closure instead of what I understand as "<" and its inverse as closure.

..... and DiTo gets away with a ">"! Hmm?
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby 60nowise » Sat, 09Dec19 18:13

@ Squeeky: Thanks for the test PM. it was announced and i could read it [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] - i'm astonished [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
i wanted to send you a PM as reply, but that seems NOT to work, because it's not in my PM list and i got no announcement, it was successfully sent [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

second trial failed too [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby shark » Sat, 09Dec19 23:59

just a precision (undoubtedly useless but I already had problems with that): if you forget to put a title at the Pm, it is not sent.
shark
Site Admin

Postby 60nowise » Sun, 09Dec20 00:37

[img]images/icones/icon16.gif[/img] , blush, [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Master shark, your post was NOT useless - i really forgot the title [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
you just cannot imagine, how ashamed i am now [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
(call me stupid!!!)
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Sun, 09Dec20 03:37

@60:
We are all human my friend. At least you attempt to solve your problem. I will go to great lengths to help anyone that is will to try.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby 60nowise » Sun, 09Dec20 11:26

@LRM: sure you are right. But sometimes it seems, i am a bit too human [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
At least that problem is solved (but i still cannot read that pm, you wrote to me on 17.05.2009 concerning an avatar)
60nowise
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls