How to Link Images hosted on BayImg

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: How to Link Images hosted on BayImg

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Jun19 03:56

Slipstone wrote : Not sure what you mean by editing tags. Wouldn't know how to do that. As you can easily see from the posts, all I have done is search for images on Bayimg and share them on the forum. I'm not into sneaky deals...

Just checked your edit above. The [img] tags are in place. I copied and adjusted two but they didn't come down, got an msg "No input file specified". Nothing wrong with what you did, just something at bayimg.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Slipstone » Mon, 10Jun21 00:24

Yup - looks like Bayimg is not functioning the same way any more....
have you tried
Slipstone
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Tue, 10Jun22 11:10

I just reposted the same photo in the first post. It still works but seems you must update periodically.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 10Jun22 11:54

Ah! So those animations I made via the technology 60Nowise presented us may disintegrate!

Can you recommend one from your list over in "The warm waters ...." which may have some longevity?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Tue, 10Jun22 12:20

I had the fewest problems with IXDrive but do not know when they will return. Photobucket is prudish and I eventually exceeded the monthly bandwidth.

uploadingit.com has the largest bandwidth but I do not how they feel about to much skin. I was surprised when I got notified about not enough usage. They provided a link so it was simple to fill the requirement.

For an animated avatar you need to save in .gif format. uploadingit probably the best for now.

If not animated BayImg is probably the best even if you must occasionally replace the link.

Experiment; there may be some I have not found that are better. My flicker (DiTo) saved as a .JPG; DiTo's did not. Hers may be premium, mine is not.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby DiTo » Wed, 10Jun23 00:07

Dear guys,

I just took the image overhere uploaded it in Flickr and then put the link back here in my profile. The image itself in Flickr doesn't show any movement, but since nothing changed it will show it overhere. Hope it will help some of you!
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Sexy girls