Girls from College Girls Game

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Girls from College Girls Game

Postby MrThicker » Wed, 18Aug01 02:31

So I'm going to post a 4 of the girls I created for the Game College Girls (https://www.patreon.com/mrthick)

The first is Anna. She's a hooker and the character gets to interact with her a few times. She is the redhead of the game.

Next is Elisa. She's one of the blonde girls. A girl MC meets at college.

Lorrie is the third one. She's your workmate. It's kinda mandatory to have a giant boob girl in the game.

Then we have the principal girl, Sara. She's your roommate. I worked and tried to create a girl of an innocent face, but would still be sexy. I like the model very much.

What do you guys think?
MrThicker
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Girls from College Girls Game

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 18Aug01 09:49

Firstly, nice work in general on all the girls, creating a new model or models, is much harder than most people ever think it is.

All the girls general appearance is good, Anna looks great, Sara great also, the other 2 girls, it is well known I personally am not a fan of melon sized boobs on girls in games, male game Dev creators always without fail go down this route in games, melon or bigger sized boobs on girls and assume it to be sexier than normal sized or smaller boobed girls, it is not sexier at all, and the few female game Devs I have been chatting to all agree, and their females are not melon sized boobed girls in the new and up and coming games.

That said, nice work none the less on all girls to date, tho, for people on slower bandwidths pop all pics into a spoiler always.

Good work.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 18Aug11 00:37

PinkVendeta wrote:Firstly, nice work in general on all the girls, creating a new model or models, is much harder than most people ever think it is.

All the girls general appearance is good, Anna looks great, Sara great also, the other 2 girls, it is well known I personally am not a fan of melon sized boobs on girls in games, male game Dev creators always without fail go down this route in games, melon or bigger sized boobs on girls and assume it to be sexier than normal sized or smaller boobed girls, it is not sexier at all, and the few female game Devs I have been chatting to all agree, and their females are not melon sized boobed girls in the new and up and coming games.

That said, nice work none the less on all girls to date, tho, for people on slower bandwidths pop all pics into a spoiler always.

Good work.

Looking at the taster pictures, i will give the game a go.

On the subject of boobs, as a male game player, I personally don't like unrealistically large boobs on the female characters, but then i grew up in the age before breast implants and other cosmetic 'enhancements' became considered hot by a proportion of the male populace.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Sun, 18Aug12 00:18

I have to agree with the above. They look quite nice, except the "giant boob girl." You may think it is required to have such but boobs bigger than the girl's head just make you look un-serious as an artist. It is only one person's opinion but as soon as I see something like that I automatically drop the game from consideration.

If you could tone her down to simply "large but human" boob girl, I think your game would be worth a try. The others look very good.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby WHentai » Fri, 18Aug24 03:53

So perfect girls. Thank you
WHentai
Pilot fish

Postby Ivlia » Fri, 18Aug31 23:45

MrThicker, all girls in your game (not only these four ones) are very nice. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

As for me, I like that only one lady is "giant boob girl". Playing some another games I sometimes afraid to look in a mirror because start to compare my breasts with "melons" of all female characters. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby Crane » Sat, 18Sep01 10:14

Ivlia wrote:MrThicker, all girls in your game (not only these four ones) are very nice. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

As for me, I like that only one lady is "giant boob girl". Playing some another games I sometimes afraid to look in a mirror because start to compare my breasts with "melons" of all female characters. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Hi Ivlia,

As they say "size doesn't matter" (or does it? :D ). If i remember it correctly you told me guys shot pictures of your breast many times when you were topless on the beach. So... it seems you have nothing to be afraid of. ;)

Edit: Nice renders. My favorite is Anna! Cute face, cute bewbs.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby Ivlia » Sat, 18Sep01 23:36

Hi, Crane!

I answered you in a private message, I do not want to be accused of off-topic again. :sarcastic:
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby Crane » Sun, 18Sep02 15:11

Ivlia wrote:Hi, Crane!

I answered you in a private message, I do not want to be accused of off-topic again. :sarcastic:

Well, we're always talking about sexy girls.
*shrugs*
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby MrThicker » Mon, 18Sep10 20:50

Ivlia wrote:MrThicker, all girls in your game (not only these four ones) are very nice. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

I'm glad you liked it. Yes, I'm going for something a bit more realistic, but I decided to have that one. It is still not as giant as you can easily find out there :-)
MrThicker
sirens hunter

Postby MrThicker » Mon, 18Sep10 20:52

Crane wrote:

Hi Ivlia,

As they say "size doesn't matter" (or does it? :D ). If i remember it correctly you told me guys shot pictures of your breast many times when you were topless on the beach. So... it seems you have nothing to be afraid of. ;)

Edit: Nice renders. My favorite is Anna! Cute face, cute bewbs.

She is one of my favorites too :-) Later I'll share the 2 new girls I created.

Where do we get one of those pics? :D
MrThicker
sirens hunter

Postby MrThicker » Mon, 18Sep10 20:52

As promised, here's the build 0.02. It was a lot of work, but it's finally done. This build brings:

- several small bugs fixed in the previous content.

- 2 new locations at university

- New cards

- 2 new characters to interact with - Thomas and Cellie

- 2 new scenes with Ms. Alison

- 2 new scenes with Sara

- 1 new scene with Lorrie

- More information about the secret girl sending you messages

I've also started working on an interactive system for lewd scenes, but this one will be released in the future.

In a week, I'll post a bug fix for eventual crashes and code polishing.

I kept the same render quality, which takes a lot of time, but is totally worth it.

Celine's book scene will be finished on the next update. I need the new scene interaction system to finish it.

I'm also working on the next big animated lewd scene, similar size to the previous one.

After posting the bug fix I'll work on a walkthrough for patrons.

links can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/mrthick
MrThicker
sirens hunter

Postby Ivlia » Tue, 18Sep11 22:39

MrThicker wrote:I'm glad you liked it. Yes, I'm going for something a bit more realistic, but I decided to have that one. It is still not as giant as you can easily find out there :-)

MrThicker, thank you for realism. And for possibility to me to watch in a mirror without sadness. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby Ivlia » Tue, 18Sep11 22:41

MrThicker wrote:
Crane wrote:Hi Ivlia,

Where do we get one of those pics? :D

In Internet, I think... :sarcastic:
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby Crane » Wed, 18Sep12 14:49

MrThicker wrote:Where do we get one of those pics? :D

Easy tiger. Get a number and wait for your turn. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Crane
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Sexy girls