Meet Fiona

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Meet Fiona

Postby Tao Dude » Mon, 17Sep25 19:48

I thought that it was about time I did a render in DAZ 3D, considering that I have been collecting assets for a while and not used them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8iw668zvd8915os/Fiona%20Test%202.png?dl=0
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Meet Fiona

Postby Sarchx » Mon, 17Sep25 20:04

The link doesn't seem to be working [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Mon, 17Sep25 23:06

Strange, I've set it up so that anyone with the URL can see it. I'll have to try another host. See if this one works:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AqCtoWnRcbOTgrgkJpzZD0lmrq0otQ
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby HeyChief » Tue, 17Sep26 04:44

Excellent picture, thank you for sharing. It looks as though she is in the hold of a ship, is this correct?
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Tue, 17Sep26 17:40

HeyChief wrote:Excellent picture, thank you for sharing. It looks as though she is in the hold of a ship, is this correct?

Thanks,

I am working on some characters and scenes for a game idea and got quite lucky with this one. Everything fell into place without too much effort for this one, but I'm guessing that my beginner's luck will start to run out soon. I only have a mid-range GTX660 graphics card and it's running three monitors, so the render took nearly 40 minutes.

Not quite a ship, but it could be made to look like it with a bit of judicious cropping and lighting. It is a stone-walled room with a wooden floor, but the rear wall is lost in the low-key lighting in this render. The light is coming in through several windows that are out of shot. Daz calls it Fantasy Room interior.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Niauropsaka » Wed, 17Sep27 04:47

Good job!
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Oct01 18:52

The lighting and shadows are really good. There's a real "Horror" feel to it. Are you aiming for Halloween?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 17Oct01 23:23

tlaero wrote:The lighting and shadows are really good. There's a real "Horror" feel to it. Are you aiming for Halloween?

Tlaero

Praise indeed, considering the quality of people that you work with.

I'd love to say yes it was planned for something like Halloween, but it was really just an extremely lucky choice of model, pose and scene. I didn't even move the camera or change the lighting. All I did was change the brightness in Photoshop afterwards because it looks much darker opening it in windows explorer on my PC than it does opening it on the sharing site in FireFox.

I have been working on a game idea for some time: it was going to be an abstract, problem-solving game and not a sexy one, but if I have similar luck with the other characters, I might change my mind.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby L1nk1980 » Thu, 17Oct19 05:08

nice picture, good job
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 17Oct19 17:19

L1nk1980 wrote:nice picture, good job

Thanks.

I can't see me reaching Mortze's standard any time soon, but the right tool and a bit of luck can make even a run-of-the-mill artist like me look good sometimes.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Return to Sexy girls