Character Feedback

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Character Feedback

Postby tlaero » Sat, 17May13 02:46

Definite improvements in Char06 and Char07. Extreme improvement is Char09 and Char17. Nice work.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby MaxCarna » Sat, 17May13 03:00

PinkVendeta wrote:Pic 6 aka Char19_BodyPicture: this is kind of bizarre, as from her face I assumed her to be slim, fit.

She's almost at her 40's, has her own place. I made the body voluptuous but the belly is on shape. The breast is big, already has some gravity effect, not much. The clothes maybe cause a wrong impression in this pose

tlaero wrote:Definite improvements in Char06 and Char07. Extreme improvement is Char09 and Char17. Nice work.

Thank you very much
MaxCarna
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Niauropsaka » Mon, 17May15 09:31

LRM wrote:Nice job MaxCarna;
I'd happily awake next to any of them with one exception... If I awoke next to the Dean, I'd gnaw my arm off to escape without waking her, and swear off what ever I had to drink the night before ;) .
LRM
Really good job on the art.

Oh, the Dean? I love her face. I think I almost commented on her specifically when I first saw this thread.

I like the coffee shop owner's build.
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

Postby MaxCarna » Wed, 17Aug02 06:37

Hi folks

First of all, the site I was using to host the images go down. I am trying DevianArt, it is the best option?

Now, there are the bikini versions of all characters. I changed char05 and char18 entirely.

Char02

Char03

Char04

Char05

Char06

Char07

Char08

Char09

Char10

Char11

Char12

Char17

Char18

Char19

Char20
MaxCarna
star of the reef

Postby fleet » Wed, 17Aug02 19:40

MaxCarna,
Nice images! I sometimes use deviantart to host 'safe for work images (such as the bathing suit pictures you posted).
very respectfully,
fleet
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby saylor » Thu, 17Aug03 06:14

Char 6 & 17...were you going for the bodybuilder type? 'Cause 6 looks like a gym workout type (heavy thighs but slim, defined stomach / waist). Except her upper body (shoulders & arms) aren't as developed. 17 looks like an out-of-control steroid addict
saylor
great white shark

Postby MaxCarna » Fri, 17Aug04 00:49

fleet wrote:MaxCarna,
Nice images! I sometimes use deviantart to host 'safe for work images (such as the bathing suit pictures you posted).
very respectfully,
fleet

Thank you. From deviantart I liked the feature of changing the resolution on site. In the other site, when I forgot to shrink the image I had uploaded all over again.

saylor wrote:Char 6 & 17...were you going for the bodybuilder type? 'Cause 6 looks like a gym workout type (heavy thighs but slim, defined stomach / waist). Except her upper body (shoulders & arms) aren't as developed. 17 looks like an out-of-control steroid addict

Char 04, 05 and 06 will be the main goals for the protagonist, they will be related to charm, intelligence and strength status. Char 06 should represent a student addicted to sports, that make daily runnings, take health food and so.

Char17 is a cop, it will only appears in situations of public exposition, to punish the protagonist. She will only be reachable in very specific situation, almost an extra bonus scene. I molded her in uniform, she did not look so strong compared to the others, maybe it's the pose. Char10 should be the strongest, she is the gym teacher.

I rendered them together
MaxCarna
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Fri, 17Aug04 22:45

Is there a reason why most of your characters are pinheads? Their heads are clearly too small for their bodies! I'd have thought it would be hard to get proportions like that wrong if you had just remodelled a stock character.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby MaxCarna » Sat, 17Aug05 00:16

Greebo wrote:Is there a reason why most of your characters are pinheads? Their heads are clearly too small for their bodies! I'd have thought it would be hard to get proportions like that wrong if you had just remodelled a stock character.

Well, I haven't considered that.

The height of the camera was below head height, I do not know if that explains the impression.

The head scale wasn't changed, but maybe the bodybuilder and voluptuous shapes on body may have unbalanced the proportion.

The make this render with 100%, 105% and 110% for the head. Some of these seem to fit better? Which other character is strange?

MaxCarna
star of the reef

Postby flyrenders » Fri, 17Aug25 15:12

EXTRA T H I C C [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] I like them, are you using Daz?
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby MaxCarna » Mon, 17Aug28 17:15

flyrenders wrote:EXTRA T H I C C [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] I like them, are you using Daz?

Yes, Daz 4.9. those are Genesis 2 and Genesis 3
MaxCarna
star of the reef

Postby flyrenders » Wed, 17Aug30 23:03

MaxCarna wrote:
flyrenders wrote:EXTRA T H I C C [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] I like them, are you using Daz?

Cool. Have you tried the "8" series pro bundles? I know they are still just a few but Ive seen them.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby MaxCarna » Wed, 17Aug30 23:36

flyrenders wrote:
MaxCarna wrote:

Cool. Have you tried the "8" series pro bundles? I know they are still just a few but Ive seen them.

Yes, I bought Victoria 8 pro bundle and recently Michael 8. They made a great offer that gave you V5/V6/V7 and M5/M6/M7 pro bundles for free. I didn't have them, pc give me 30% discount, so it was a good deal.

I decided don't use on this game otherwise I would never move to the next step.

I played with them a little, the conversion of hair and clothes is not so smooth as they say, but the female body is very nice.
MaxCarna
star of the reef

Postby Niauropsaka » Mon, 17Sep04 00:56

I think the issue is trying to pile definition and bodybuilder morphs onto voluptuous and bulk morphs. It's hard to be both super-curvy from fat and super-ripped from leanness. The morphs aren't really built to stack; and you're getting exaggerated builds by pushing on both at once.
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

Postby MaxCarna » Tue, 17Sep05 03:43

Niauropsaka wrote:I think the issue is trying to pile definition and bodybuilder morphs onto voluptuous and bulk morphs. It's hard to be both super-curvy from fat and super-ripped from leanness. The morphs aren't really built to stack; and you're getting exaggerated builds by pushing on both at once.

Your review is correct, I like to use body builder + voluptuous, like a curvy woman that hypertrophy workout

Do you think changing the scale of the head corrects the bad impression or staying with one morph is only the way?
MaxCarna
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls