Character Feedback

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Character Feedback

Postby tlaero » Sat, 17May13 02:46

Definite improvements in Char06 and Char07. Extreme improvement is Char09 and Char17. Nice work.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby MaxCarna » Sat, 17May13 03:00

PinkVendeta wrote:Pic 6 aka Char19_BodyPicture: this is kind of bizarre, as from her face I assumed her to be slim, fit.

She's almost at her 40's, has her own place. I made the body voluptuous but the belly is on shape. The breast is big, already has some gravity effect, not much. The clothes maybe cause a wrong impression in this pose

tlaero wrote:Definite improvements in Char06 and Char07. Extreme improvement is Char09 and Char17. Nice work.

Thank you very much
MaxCarna
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Niauropsaka » Mon, 17May15 09:31

LRM wrote:Nice job MaxCarna;
I'd happily awake next to any of them with one exception... If I awoke next to the Dean, I'd gnaw my arm off to escape without waking her, and swear off what ever I had to drink the night before ;) .
LRM
Really good job on the art.

Oh, the Dean? I love her face. I think I almost commented on her specifically when I first saw this thread.

I like the coffee shop owner's build.
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Sexy girls