Artwork by Peter van den Carl

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Artwork by Peter van den Carl

Postby Peter van den Carl » Sat, 17Apr29 21:42

Peter van den Carl wrote:Hi, it's my first post on the board so I'm a little excited ;). First of all it's nice to meet all of you :).

Secondly, I would like to introduce someone to you...
When I close my eyes, I imagine beautiful young girl inside dark room. Rays of blue and pink lights dance on her skin. Sexy, deep shadows hide in cavities of her body. Meet her and enjoy beauty of her body. Her name is Mary, Mary T. Glove.

I keep my fingers crossed, that you like her. ;-) If you like her, I promise I can show you more.
Peter van den Carl
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: Artwork by Peter van den Carl

Postby Mortze » Sat, 17Apr29 21:48

Peter van den Carl wrote:I keep my fingers crossed, that you like her. ;-) If you like her, I promise I can show you more.

Just a few words:

Bad.Ass. Lighting! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
I bow to you.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Crane » Sat, 17Apr29 21:57

I`m no fan of "bigger, the better" but that chick is hot.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby Peter van den Carl » Sat, 17Apr29 21:59

@Mortze - I'm very happy you like it. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Peter van den Carl
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sat, 17Apr29 22:01

Nice art work by the way.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 17Apr29 22:03

I like his work, just implants wrong way to go in my opinion.

I think there are only 3 or 4 girls on this entire forum max, who comment, TheDee, Dito, Myself and one other can remember her name and we all do not always agree with the gang, and that is perfectly ok and fine, constructive commens are a good thing always, it is how we all grow as artists.

It is thankfully only pop stars and hollywood who employ yes men ;)
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Peter van den Carl » Sat, 17Apr29 22:05

To each his own...
Peter van den Carl
Pilot fish

Postby Peter van den Carl » Sat, 17Apr29 22:23

@ Crane - I'm very happy you like it. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Peter van den Carl
Pilot fish

Postby Peter van den Carl » Sat, 17Apr29 22:25

@ LRM - thanks
Peter van den Carl
Pilot fish

Postby Mortze » Sat, 17Apr29 22:40

There's a line between what is personal taste and what is to be or not to be rendered (as in Free Expression rights).
I, myself, am not a lover of breasts implants but I'll be the first one defending any artist who likes it and wants to do art with that.

I don't consider I am a big breasts expert and am not sure if Peter van der Carl wanted to explicitly render a woman with breast implants but that's irrelevant for his artistic and skill value.

Keep them coming Peter! Implants or not.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Apr30 00:30

Welcome to the lagoon, Peter.

I like the texture you chose for Mary. I would like to see her hair. (Hairstyle can say a lot about a character.) I'm also interested in the clothing that goes along with the mask. Is she a hero/villain, or going to some sort of masquerade? I suspect the clothes will be interesting, regardless.

Your artistry and control of the lighting is significantly good.

I have a small suggestion about the mask. Experiment with other colors, even if just a slightly lighter shade of dark gray. Pure black obscures color cues our eyes/brains use to interpret shapes, so tends to look more "flat" than other colors that can be shaded darker when in shadow. As a result, the mask looks a little wrong. It seems weird that it would be the same color by her lit forehead than by her shadowed ear. That is, actually, what would really happen if she was wearing a pure black mask, but I think you'll like the look more with a different color. Try it, at least, and see.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby Greebo » Mon, 17May01 00:09

There is so much I like about "Mary" and your portrayal of her. The skin texture and lighting seem superb to my jaded eye and I hope that's a Mona Lisa-esque hint of a smile I see rather than indigestion.

Unfortunately I have to agree with what PinkVendeta seems to be saying -- Mary should never have agreed to the breast augmentation! Is there any way she can have them removed, or at least replaced with softer, more natural looking silicone implants?
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 17May02 20:17

Greebo wrote:There is so much I like about "Mary" and your portrayal of her. The skin texture and lighting seem superb to my jaded eye and I hope that's a Mona Lisa-esque hint of a smile I see rather than indigestion.

Unfortunately I have to agree with what PinkVendeta seems to be saying -- Mary should never have agreed to the breast augmentation! Is there any way she can have them removed, or at least replaced with softer, more natural looking silicone implants?

I think Gerry, if 2 things were sorted, one: remove the mask, it looks cheap and tacky, and takes from the render, two: give her normal breasts with no implants, doing both of those things would then highlight what is already there, a great render, skin texture is amazing, lighting amazing, with no mask and no implants, I would have been the first into this thread to say, great work.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Wed, 17May03 01:40

Nothing wrong with a mask to protect one's identity, but I think it needs to have more of a lived in look rather than being a featureless black region. I can see a little bit of reflective texture round just above the outside of her left eye but all the rest of the mask is as dead as a black hole. Even Batman's outfit has reflections and gradations of sorts, and he's the ultimate noire lurker.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Niauropsaka » Wed, 17May03 04:57

The skin texture is beautiful.
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Sexy girls