Artwork By Arnii

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Artwork By Arnii

Postby Joe.Pizza » Tue, 16Oct18 02:11

PinkVendeta wrote:Old School Merlin Amps, Rose is playing a Gibson Les Paul of course ;)

lol! Ummm .... no, not even close. Yes, I know you were being cute. For those who may not know why it's not Les Paul, the upper part of the body is rounded with a switch, there are four knobs and the head has the standard three tuners on each size. Fender Stratocaster is closer, but it doesn't have the Fender head. Taking a guess an Ibanez RG looks pretty close. If player is in a local college rock band, the Ibanez would be a good choice with decent sound, quality at an affordable cost.

On the third pic, what is Lucy holding?
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 16Oct18 08:23

Joe.Pizza wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:Old School Merlin Amps, Rose is playing a Gibson Les Paul of course ;)

lol! Ummm .... no, not even close. Yes, I know you were being cute. For those who may not know why it's not Les Paul, the upper part of the body is rounded with a switch, there are four knobs and the head has the standard three tuners on each size. Fender Stratocaster is closer, but it doesn't have the Fender head. Taking a guess an Ibanez RG looks pretty close. If player is in a local college rock band, the Ibanez would be a good choice with decent sound, quality at an affordable cost.

On the third pic, what is Lucy holding?

As it is 3D Art, and anything can be anything in 3D, if I want it to be a Gibson Les Paul, thats what it is ok :lol: but Rose should be playing Gibson SGs or more important a Jaydee SG which was made custom for the God of rock Angus Young ;) :lol:

Lucy is holding a refined canister of the Haunted Island ooze that makes all sexual stuff be 1 million percent more full on.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Joe.Pizza » Thu, 16Oct20 05:17

PinkVendeta wrote:
As it is 3D Art, and anything can be anything in 3D, if I want it to be a Gibson Les Paul, thats what it is ok :lol: but Rose should be playing Gibson SGs or more important a Jaydee SG which was made custom for the God of rock Angus Young ;) :lol:

Lucy is holding a refined canister of the Haunted Island ooze that makes all sexual stuff be 1 million percent more full on.

Angus Young, there's a name I haven't heard for long time. AC/DC's songs TNT and High Voltage were on my rotation on my radio show during my college days. Everybody cheer: Oy! Oy! Oy! Oy! [img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley211.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley154.gif[/img]

I'm guessing canister of ooze was helper for the girls? From what I remember long ago from my college days, guys didn't need help being ready willing and able, they were pretty much that way 24/7. :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 16Oct20 14:20

I was in Spain in 2015 to see AC/DC play live outdoor, it was epic, and yes Angus was epic also :lol:

Well according to tests done, You males think about sex every 6 seconds :D :lol: so the ooze might reduce that to every second [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] , but even the most shy girl loses all her inhibitions while under the influence of the ooze :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Oct22 06:02

Amy Christmas Fantasy 1
Amy Christmas Fantasy 2
Amy Christmas Fantasy 3
Amy Christmas Fantasy 4

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 16Oct22 06:22

PinkVendeta wrote:I was in Spain in 2015 to see AC/DC play live outdoor, it was epic, and yes Angus was epic also :lol:

Well according to tests done, You males think about sex every 6 seconds :D :lol: so the ooze might reduce that to every second [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] , but even the most shy girl loses all her inhibitions while under the influence of the ooze :lol:

Glad you enjoyed the concert. "Old school" music has its charm. So, how was Angus dressed? Over the years he has fashioned a number of outfits onstage. From the school boy outfit, to a white shirt with the thin black tie, to wearing just shorts with suspenders. I never been keen on performers going shirtless, especially older guys who are well past their prime. But to each his own. This summer I saw Def Leppard and Phil Collen came out displaying his well oiled upper torso. I give him credit; at 58 years old the guy is ripped.

As for the test you cited, I think they give guys too much credit when it comes to thinking about sex. A lot of guys think about sex every second which probably explains why I didn't get my bachelor's degree until I was 35 years old. :roi:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Oct22 06:43

Angus is old now 60yo, but no one plays like him ever, he was wearing red velvet jacket and matching thigh-high shorts with a white button-up shirt with a black and red stripped tie and a navy blue baseball cap with the letter 'A' embodied in red on the front, his outfit finished off his iconic school boy look.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby jvit » Sun, 16Oct23 21:29

I like that fantasy :D

Do I detect a bit of cell-shading effects? Or something?
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby arnii » Sun, 16Oct23 23:52

jvit wrote:I like that fantasy :D

Not by design. Using the standard iray shader in DAZ
arnii
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 16Oct25 22:09

arnii wrote:
jvit wrote:I like that fantasy :D

Not by design. Using the standard iray shader in DAZ

Thanks Arnii, ever watchful as always, have to be on my best behavior :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Wed, 16Oct26 08:03

PinkVendeta wrote:Thanks Arnii, ever watchful as always, have to be on my best behavior :lol:

Um, wait, you have been on you best behavior? ;)
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Oct26 09:00

Joe.Pizza wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:Thanks Arnii, ever watchful as always, have to be on my best behavior :lol:

Um, wait, you have been on you best behavior? ;)

Well I wasn't, but I am now :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Oct26 11:34

Eleanor Beat It
Eleanor Song Bird
Ashley Forrest Nymph
Karly Beach Babe

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Fri, 16Oct28 08:27

The second pic of Eleanor is adorable. She kind of reminds me Selena Gomez.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 16Oct28 10:55

Joe.Pizza wrote:The second pic of Eleanor is adorable. She kind of reminds me Selena Gomez.

Yea I guess she kinda does a bit.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls