Artwork By Arnii

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Artwork By Arnii

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 16Aug26 12:27

Peeping Toms
Watching Chloe
Listening To Chloe
Taken From Behind

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay on later renders
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby jvit » Sun, 16Aug28 00:50

I really liked this set, great job [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

The scenery reminded me of the basement in That 70s Show.
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Aug29 09:14

jvit wrote:I really liked this set, great job [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

The scenery reminded me of the basement in That 70s Show.

Thanks for the positive comment, Happy You like the set.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 16Sep02 22:35

Lucy In Awe
Moving On
Arrival On Devils Island
Hey Girls

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay on later renders

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby fleet » Sat, 16Sep03 17:01

Once again my compliments to the artist. I wish this site had a 'like' button.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby jvit » Sun, 16Sep04 00:11

fleet wrote:Once again my compliments to the artist. I wish this site had a 'like' button.

Me too [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Did everyone teleport to the beach? :D Nice job.
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 16Sep04 09:39

fleet wrote:Once again my compliments to the artist. I wish this site had a 'like' button.

Thank You, the Like button feature is a nice thing on Tumblr and Facebook, in coding terms, it would not be to much trouble to code it in on a server for the phpBB forum software.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 16Sep04 09:44

jvit wrote:

Me too [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Did everyone teleport to the beach? :D Nice job.

Thank You also, they drove to the beach in a VW Bug, well in the game we had to change that to a SUV, as Gerry sneaks into the boot and he appears once they arrived on the island, we had the scene done fully and I said to Arnii, ya know :lol: a VW Bug has the engine in the back, tight space for Gerry to be hiding in ;) so the scene had to be re-done with an SUV in place of the VW Bug, and the mini game had the SUV in place then also of the VW Bug.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby muttdoggy » Sun, 16Sep04 21:06

An old friend of mine restores VW bugs. The "storage" area is in front but trying to hide in there is only for flexible and smaller adults. It's almost stepped and it's kinda awkward since the fuel tank and some wires are in there. I absolutely love those cars but trying to hide in the front storage??? NOOOO! :lol:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby HeyChief » Mon, 16Sep05 04:15

I have to agree with muttdoggy and all, but remember were there is a will there is a way. And they look like it might be worth a try.
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby Xyzzy987 » Mon, 16Sep05 04:56

You're behind the times, folks. The Volkswagon Beetle has been a front engine vehicle for some years now.
Xyzzy987
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Sep05 09:41

muttdoggy wrote:An old friend of mine restores VW bugs. The "storage" area is in front but trying to hide in there is only for flexible and smaller adults. It's almost stepped and it's kinda awkward since the fuel tank and some wires are in there. I absolutely love those cars but trying to hide in the front storage??? NOOOO! :lol:

:lol: The girls were already in the bug, so the plan was Jerry would pop open the boot and hide in there, but as You can see the car in the picture is a old Bug with the engine in the boot, so clearly he could not hide in there, and getting into the front boot wasn't an option as he would have been seen, so we changed the car to an SUV where Jerry could pop open the boot and climb in without being seen.

Side note, is it true that the old Beetle floats on water?

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Mon, 16Sep05 12:26

Not forever but quite a while longer than most vehicles. It was very well sealed and took a long time for water to find its way in.

edited 05 Sep 2016 12:00 (GMT -7)
04 Jul 1969 there was a huge storm in Toledo Ohio with tornado(s) and lots of rain.
My Lady (dating) and I were in my Javelin, my out-law (to be) and her sister drove their Cadillac to where we could watch the fireworks. Once there, the skies opened and Mother Nature showed her wrath. My Lady and I left (took her home). When Mom didn't return we went looking for her. I drove through water so deep (underpasses and low points) my headlights were under water. At one underpass a Bug driver and his passenger got out of the car, closed the doors, and no BS (BullShit) pushed the floating Bug over the water.
I learned second gear to keep RPMs up while driving slowly, was a good idea. I also learned drum brakes don't work worth a damn when they've been submerged. We rescued Mom and took her home. I don't recall when her Sister and the Caddy finally got back.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Mimailia » Mon, 16Sep05 14:05

LRM wrote: It was very well sealed

Remember how hard it was to close the last open door in the winter? Very few of them had A/C (air conditioning), so the windows were always open in fair weather, but in winter, they were so air-tight that shutting the door took a REALLY good pull.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Sep05 21:30

LRM wrote:Not forever but quite a while longer than most vehicles. It was very well sealed and took a long time for water to find its way in.

edited 05 Sep 2016 12:00 (GMT -7)
04 Jul 1969 there was a huge storm in Toledo Ohio with tornado(s) and lots of rain.
My Lady (dating) and I were in my Javelin, my out-law (to be) and her sister drove their Cadillac to where we could watch the fireworks. Once there, the skies opened and Mother Nature showed her wrath. My Lady and I left (took her home). When Mom didn't return we went looking for her. I drove through water so deep (underpasses and low points) my headlights were under water. At one underpass a Bug driver and his passenger got out of the car, closed the doors, and no BS (BullShit) pushed the floating Bug over the water.
I learned second gear to keep RPMs up while driving slowly, was a good idea. I also learned drum brakes don't work worth a damn when they've been submerged. We rescued Mom and took her home. I don't recall when her Sister and the Caddy finally got back.

Cool, so long story short, it did float for a certain amount of time, longer than all other cars in the same situation would have.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls