Artwork By Arnii

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Artwork By Arnii

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 16Oct01 04:56

PinkVendeta wrote:The second pic: Pichu, tracked down all of the captains men and the captain himself also, she used her naked body to lure the men into a sexual encounter, where she was on top in control, and before any of the men ever got to cum, she slit their throats with her knife literally moments before they could cum and she stole their life force from them, the only one who did not fall for her was the captain, so she and he had an eternal battle of seduction on her part and resistance on his part.

The only way to make Pichu move on into the afterlife was for the girls to use Jerry, to have sex with her, and then to stop her from killing Jerry which in turn allowed Jerry to cum inside her which was the catalyst to her moving on, the girls are holding Pichu in place with force for Jerry to both be safe and to cum inside her.

The last pic with Amy and the 2 guys is a great pic, thankfully Arnii did not go melon mad with Amy's boobs.

So Pichu mounted Jerry on her accord and the girls were making sure she stay mounted until he 'completed the transaction'? If I remember right, the third girl provided the incentive for Jerry to speed up the delivery of his goods. Other than the possibility of death, Jerry had it pretty good. :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Oct01 11:21

Pichu assumed another easy kill for her when Jerry was so willing to get naked :lol: , but unknown to her, Lucy gave Jerry some tasty treats to help the plan along even though Jerry knew nothing of the plan he was a part of :lol: , and as said, Lucy, Chloe and Hannah already had a plan to get rid of Pichu it just involved using Jerry and his raging teenage hormones to get it done :lol:

Well done Jerry, you did amazing, we 3 girls are shocked.... [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :lol:
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 16Oct04 20:24

Maria is That You?
A Love Eternal
Nearly Finished
Emm Hannah, What Are You Doing?

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay on later renders

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Wed, 16Oct05 06:32

Nice update Hannah. Looks like someone else likes Lucy's treats besides Jerry. :crazy:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Oct05 11:27

Joe.Pizza wrote:Nice update Hannah. Looks like someone else likes Lucy's treats besides Jerry. :crazy:

Thanks, well Hannah is a cheeky girl always :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Thu, 16Oct06 02:13

PinkVendeta wrote:
Joe.Pizza wrote:Nice update Hannah. Looks like someone else likes Lucy's treats besides Jerry. :crazy:

Which Hannah? :lol: (Sorry, I couldn't resist)
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 16Oct06 22:37

Joe.Pizza wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:

Which Hannah? :lol: (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Well Hannah in game is very naughty, very cheeky in her relies and in her view of life and how she wants it to happen, Hannah in the real world, is pretty cheeky in her replies, Americans call it having a smart mouth :lol: but hey, when You are intelligent like I am, a smart mouth is clearly a side effect of the intelligence :crazy: :lol: , both in game Hannah and me real life Hannah, are kind, caring, loving, giving, naughty, cheeky, sexy, not afraid to both stand our ground and stand up for both what is right and for our friends and family, we both dont give up on people easily, we have good self esteem, and we bow down to no one.

Hope that helps You understand us both better :D

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Fri, 16Oct07 02:14

PinkVendeta wrote:Well Hannah in game is very naughty, very cheeky in her relies and in her view of life and how she wants it to happen, Hannah in the real world, is pretty cheeky in her replies, Americans call it having a smart mouth :lol: but hey, when You are intelligent like I am, a smart mouth is clearly a side effect of the intelligence :crazy: :lol: , both in game Hannah and me real life Hannah, are kind, caring, loving, giving, naughty, cheeky, sexy, not afraid to both stand our ground and stand up for both what is right and for our friends and family, we both dont give up on people easily, we have good self esteem, and we bow down to no one.

OK, I think I got it. The main difference is Game Hannah is naughty; Real World Hannah is naughty-lite. :D
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 16Oct07 13:33

Joe.Pizza wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:Well Hannah in game is very naughty, very cheeky in her relies and in her view of life and how she wants it to happen, Hannah in the real world, is pretty cheeky in her replies, Americans call it having a smart mouth :lol: but hey, when You are intelligent like I am, a smart mouth is clearly a side effect of the intelligence :crazy: :lol: , both in game Hannah and me real life Hannah, are kind, caring, loving, giving, naughty, cheeky, sexy, not afraid to both stand our ground and stand up for both what is right and for our friends and family, we both dont give up on people easily, we have good self esteem, and we bow down to no one.

OK, I think I got it. The main difference is Game Hannah is naughty; Real World Hannah is naughty-lite. :D

Yup real world Hannah is naughty-lite :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 16Oct09 07:33

Rollin Down the Highway
Ticket To Ride
Free As A Bird Now
The End?

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Oct15 21:29

Yula
Rose And The Thorns
Lucy And Rose
Hannah Fighting Fit

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby jvit » Sat, 16Oct15 21:43

Looking good. Is this a new project?
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Oct15 22:10

jvit wrote:Looking good. Is this a new project?

Thanks, yea these will be from our new game Big City Campus both free and the paid game, so peeps will see it all either way, again, some wont be in the game for various reasons, and others were one offs and so on.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 16Oct16 07:48

Nice artwork. Is Yula supposed to be a 'bird in hand'? [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
I like the brand name on the amps. Umm ... what is in Rose's hands? :lol:
Nice closeup of Hannah. Being a track guy, I really like the sweat top especially the fabric. Great attention to detail.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 16Oct16 08:35

Joe.Pizza wrote:Nice artwork. Is Yula supposed to be a 'bird in hand'? [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
I like the brand name on the amps. Umm ... what is in Rose's hands? :lol:
Nice closeup of Hannah. Being a track guy, I really like the sweat top especially the fabric. Great attention to detail.

Thank You, Iray makes renders astounding.

:lol: Bird In The Hand - a good analogy

Old School Merlin Amps, Rose is playing a Gibson Les Paul of course ;)

Hannah track top and the entire render did turn out great.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls