Artwork By Arnii

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Artwork By Arnii

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Jul20 15:35

Thank You.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby anako » Sat, 16Jul23 23:06

I really like your main character, she is so cute! The overall work is great, it's obvious you invested not only your time, but your soul too.
I would like to advice you two things. I hope you wont get offended.
Firstly, you should get some books for beginner artists and read about composition. Just spend a few hours to get the basic ideas and your work will become a lot better.
Secondly, you are using photoshop anyway, so you should blur those parts of your image, that are not in the focal point. You will get the information in the same books I was talking about.
Just a bit of knowledge and a few minutes of extra work and you will notice a big difference yourself.
anako
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby muttdoggy » Sun, 16Jul24 00:22

anako wrote:I really like your main character, she is so cute! The overall work is great, it's obvious you invested not only your time, but your soul too.
Firstly, you should get some books for beginner artists and read about composition. Just spend a few hours to get the basic ideas and your work will become a lot better.
Secondly, you are using photoshop anyway, so you should blur those parts of your image, that are not in the focal point. You will get the information in the same books I was talking about.
Just a bit of knowledge and a few minutes of extra work and you will notice a big difference yourself.

I thought PinkVendeta and Arnii's work was top-notch and one of the best around.
Could you kindly post a few renders of your own work to show what you mean?
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 16Jul24 09:00

anako wrote:I really like your main character, she is so cute! The overall work is great, it's obvious you invested not only your time, but your soul too.

Hi,

Thanks for the constructive comments, both Arnii work and my own work has come on a very long way since these renders were made, some of the later renders have focal points and blurring in them, but I prefer only blurring used when a character or characters need to be a focal point in the render, when there is more happening in the render we want people to see it all rather than be focused solely on one single point, making someone a focal point and blurring the rest or part of the render is just boring I feel and a shortcut to making a render take less time to make.

These renders are very good none the less and they have taken many many hours of work to do with the work flow we use, which not many take the time to use the work flow we do.

Thank You for the comments none the less.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 16Jul24 09:06

muttdoggy wrote:

I thought PinkVendeta and Arnii's work was top-notch and one of the best around.

Hey,

Constructive comments with praise are always a good thing, they encourage and enforce an Artist onward, the best 3D Artist I have ever seen is most likely Balassa, and his work is without doubt the best in 3D, and he is always learning and is very humble also, and a lovely guy to speak to and always very helpful to everyone in 3D.

But it is fine to make comments, hurts no one, hinders no one, and when constructive it always helps.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 16Jul24 09:19

Maria and Xavier
Land Ahoy
A Room With A View
Hannah Admires Lucy

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay on later renders

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby muttdoggy » Sun, 16Jul24 09:50

Kendrew Balassa? Yeah he's very very good. For me it would be Sapphire Nishi with Balassa a close second. Then it would be Otto Maddox (Jag27), Kalevra, and Mortze rounding up the top 5. Then next 5 in no particular order (can't decide right now) is Eclesi4stik, Chaotic and DSP3000, Leonizer, Erogenesis, and Epoch. Honorable mentions go to Kadwyn, BobbyTally, Dionysos, Blackadder, and Arnii and PinkVendeta. So yeah.. top 15. That's why I asked for artwork to see what anako means. If he can show me some good art, then he's got a new fan.
By the way, didn't Kendrew Balassa just purge his entire collection? I was asked by several people to see if I had Balassa art. I've seen it but didn't buy it. Friends have been asking me since I have a collection of digital art. Since 2015, I've only been able to grab free art but from 2008-2014 I did buy a lot of digital art. Including Arnii's work from the farmer's daughter series. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 16Jul24 10:05

muttdoggy wrote:Kendrew Balassa? Yeah he's very very good. For me it would be Sapphire Nishi with Balassa a close second. Then it would be Otto Maddox (Jag27), Kalevra, and Mortze rounding up the top 5. Then next 5 in no particular order (can't decide right now) is Eclesi4stik, Chaotic and DSP3000, Leonizer, Erogenesis, and Epoch. Honorable mentions go to Kadwyn, BobbyTally, Dionysos, Blackadder, and Arnii and PinkVendeta. So yeah.. top 15. That's why I asked for artwork to see what anako means. If he can show me some good art, then he's got a new fan.
By the way, didn't Kendrew Balassa just purge his entire collection? I was asked by several people to see if I had Balassa art. I've seen it but didn't buy it. Friends have been asking me since I have a collection of digital art. Since 2015, I've only been able to grab free art but from 2008-2014 I did buy a lot of digital art. Including Arnii's work from the farmer's daughter series. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Yes Kendrew Balassa,

Been chatting to him for a long time now, he has always had privacy issues and inner demons about it, and he did do another purge of all of his online work, but I got chatting to him again on Tumblr where his work is located now and updated by him now, his work is frankly astounding.

The farmers daughter series was beautiful Artwork, but the actual games and the underlying theme in them made me very uneasy, I played all parts once and never played them again.

I don't need anyone who views our Artwork and comments on it, to then slap up their own work so we can have a pissing contest to see who can piss further and higher or better :lol: , that is the thing about constructive comments, You take them on board and learn from them, if there is actually anything in them to learn from.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Jul25 23:14

Cooking Up A Storm
Checking In
Introductions
Amy's Advice

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay on later renders

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Jul27 22:41

The Darkness
Enjoy Your Meal
Watching Amy
More Than Meets The Eye

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay on later renders

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby anako » Thu, 16Jul28 15:30

muttdoggy wrote:I thought PinkVendeta and Arnii's work was top-notch and one of the best around.

I'm not talking about problems with 3d rendering and I am not a 3d artist so I don't have any similar work to show.
I was just pointing on some obvious problems with composition that are easily seen by anyone who has some knowledge in drawing or photographing. They can be either easily fixed or just ignored. I was trying to give an advice that is all.
anako
Pilot fish

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 16Jul28 20:14

anako wrote:
muttdoggy wrote:I thought PinkVendeta and Arnii's work was top-notch and one of the best around.

I'm not talking about problems with 3d rendering and I am not a 3d artist so I don't have any similar work to show.
I was just pointing on some obvious problems with composition that are easily seen by anyone who has some knowledge in drawing or photographing. They can be either easily fixed or just ignored. I was trying to give an advice that is all.

Thank You for the comments, can we please leave all drama out of my thread.

The composition of any render, how it looks, light, shadow, focal points, blurring, general scene artwork, appearance of guys and girls, intentional over spill of shadows, every detail is solely down to exactly how the artist or artists want that render to be, the composition of it is chosen by him or her or by both and the end result is what the artist or artists wanted it to be.

You said, open the book, really, I dont need or want to be opening a book on a beginners guide to 3D Artwork and on composition, without the book the artwork is how we want it to be and the many facets in it show the personality of the artists in the artwork, doing it all text book aka by the book leads to boring art in reality, and people can easily say, oh hang on, I have seen this, that or the other in some book on 3D before.

As with everything in this world, only Mother Nature has actually managed to get it all right, we, people, we dont get it all right, but we get close to it, many times I have looked at professional photographs and oil paintings of mountains, oceans, waves, people, animals and so on, and thought of the artists, their personality, what they had in their minds eye, what they wanted, how it turned out and I sat back in shear amazement of the talent, the wonder of it all, the beauty, the majesty and sat there in awe, not once did I think well according to this book or that book or the other book, this is wrong and that is wrong or the composition of it all is all totally wrong, I dont judge or pre judge other artists work as I do not know what their exact thought process was at the moment of creation or at the moment of completion.

Being a 3D artist is a constant learning curve, even those who are at the very very top of 3D art creation, they are still always learning and changing.

As said prior, thank you for your comments.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 16Jul31 23:49

The Guest House
Now That Is Interesting
Learning The Truth
Nursing His Wounds

Work Flow: