Artwork By Arnii

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Artwork By Arnii

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 17May19 10:14

Deep Throat
Rough Anal 1
Rough Anal 2
Forced Finish

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 17May21 07:03

PinkVendeta wrote:Like I said before, some artwork made it into the games, some didnt, and some like the render of Lucy using the handle of a whip on Hannah were deemed harmful to the storyline of the games and thus not used.

Brad and Elise have been a couple for a long time, so no, not his first time with a woman.

I didn't realize Lucy was using the handle of a whip. Good call on not using it since it seemed to be out Lucy's character. Hannah would be game for almost anything. :lol:

With Brad, I was just making a humorous inference about a lot of guys having no problem receiving oral, but not always willing to return the favor. In other words, Brad was turning pale because it was first time tasting a woman and wasn't handling it well. Poor baby. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 17May21 07:16

PinkVendeta wrote:The museum pic is a stunning render lighting wise, as for the hand, well sadly, most modern art sucks ass in reality, I mean if a crushed can of coke can pass for modern art and sell for silly money, well, clearly we have not advanced forward in terms of artistic creativity at all :lol:

That's my girl!! I read your comment and said "YES!" I felt like I was reading my own words (although I wouldn't have used "sucks ass", but my sentiment nonetheless). With modern art, the artwork is secondary to the BS story used to describe what the piece is supposed to represent.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 17May21 07:38

PinkVendeta wrote:
Deep Throat
Rough Anal 1
Rough Anal 2
Forced Finish

The artwork on these is great, but I'm not thrill with the subject matter. It's not the sex acts; it's the deliberate abuse to cause pain. Granted, the girl accepted a chunk of money to be his sex slave for the night, but it is still sad. Here's hoping the guy will spend some time in prison and is as good at receiving as he was giving.

Question, is the model for this girl a variation of the Hannah model? Their facial features are similar. And yes, I noticed Arnii has this girl slightly more endowed. ;)
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 17May21 08:44

Joe.Pizza wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:Like I said before, some artwork made it into the games, some didnt, and some like the render of Lucy using the handle of a whip on Hannah were deemed harmful to the storyline of the games and thus not used.

Brad and Elise have been a couple for a long time, so no, not his first time with a woman.

I didn't realize Lucy was using the handle of a whip. Good call on not using it since it seemed to be out Lucy's character. Hannah would be game for almost anything. :lol:

With Brad, I was just making a humorous inference about a lot of guys having no problem receiving oral, but not always willing to return the favor. In other words, Brad was turning pale because it was first time tasting a woman and wasn't handling it well. Poor baby. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Well not almost anything, most things but even Hannah has her own personal limits also.

Well most young guys, not all, but a lot of them love a BJ but have no literal clue about going down on a girl the right way, Brad sadly is one of them also :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 17May21 08:47

Joe.Pizza wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:The museum pic is a stunning render lighting wise, as for the hand, well sadly, most modern art sucks ass in reality, I mean if a crushed can of coke can pass for modern art and sell for silly money, well, clearly we have not advanced forward in terms of artistic creativity at all :lol:

That's my girl!! I read your comment and said "YES!" I felt like I was reading my own words (although I wouldn't have used "sucks ass", but my sentiment nonetheless). With modern art, the artwork is secondary to the BS story used to describe what the piece is supposed to represent.

Modern art to me is just a joke, takes next to no time to deconstruct something into bullshit, and as You said, add a bull shit story to it and poof away You go with it to sell it, try actually painting in oils as I would be in awe then of that talent and skill.
Talent to create impresses me, no talent is needed for modern art to create, if anything it is done to uncreate :lol:
Last edited by PinkVendeta on Sun, 17May21 09:06, edited 1 time in total.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 17May21 08:54

Joe.Pizza wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:
Deep Throat
Rough Anal 1
Rough Anal 2
Forced Finish

The artwork on these is great, but I'm not thrill with the subject matter. It's not the sex acts; it's the deliberate abuse to cause pain. Granted, the girl accepted a chunk of money to be his sex slave for the night, but it is still sad. Here's hoping the guy will spend some time in prison and is as good at receiving as he was giving.

Question, is the model for this girl a variation of the Hannah model? Their facial features are similar. And yes, I noticed Arnii has this girl slightly more endowed. ;)

Well the names suggest extreme rough sex, which is not what it was, it was rough though and Mandy did not like it, but as You said, she did take a bunch of money, so she had a clue this guy was not a nice guy and she knew to some extent what to expect from him.

In our artwork there will never be a set amount of themes: Incest, Underage, Beastiality, Rape, Torture, Death from sex.

Mandy is not based off Hannah no, her face, hair, body type and personality are the complete reverse of Hannah.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby LucaNatoli » Mon, 17Oct23 13:13

Since half the pictures do not load, or are missing, I have decided to lock this thread.

Pink, if you ever return, feel free to open a new thread continuing this thread, and I will proceed to delete this thread then.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Previous

Return to Sexy girls