Redheadthread

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Redheadthread

Postby Niauropsaka » Thu, 15Dec17 04:17

Looking at some of my most recent renders, I noticed a recurring theme I didn't really intend.

Miss Cheekbones

Vanessa in office chair

Salto

Zuzu on a red bed

Do I have redheads on the brain, or is it just a coincidence?
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Re: Redheadthread

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 15Dec17 10:58

Hey who doesn't like a Redhead ;) well done Niauropsaka [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby HeyChief » Wed, 15Dec23 00:50

I is not your fault . You see it is the vibes that redheads give off, the turn us into suckers or lickers as the case maybe.
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Fri, 16Sep23 15:30

We need more redhead!
ShadowPortalTeam
great white shark

Postby Asmodai » Thu, 16Sep29 07:49

Here's another redhead for the thread. (Could I also get opinions on the render, I'm still very new to Daz)
Asmodai
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 16Sep29 10:42

Very well done Asmodai love the look on her face & eyes and that ass'et [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby jvit » Thu, 16Sep29 23:17

Good work, keep it up!
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Fri, 16Sep30 02:12

To Asmodai - Nice picture!
It looks like her strapless top is stretching to its limits on her frame. And that legging she's wearing is begging to be removed! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Asmodai » Fri, 16Sep30 04:34

Thanks guys! Here's another. ;)
I graciously accept any and all criticism, I want to get better at this. Thanks!
Asmodai
Pilot fish

Postby saylor » Sat, 16Oct01 04:27

Fantastic bod, very realistic "professional model" pose. A little something funky with the teeth in that second pic, but otherwise they're both great
saylor
great white shark

Postby Asmodai » Sat, 16Oct01 05:34

saylor wrote:Fantastic bod, very realistic "professional model" pose. A little something funky with the teeth in that second pic, but otherwise they're both great

Yeah, I think the way I had the lighting set up made her bottom teeth a bit too bright and awkward looking, thanks for pointing it out!
Asmodai
Pilot fish

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Oct01 11:30

Asmodai wrote:Thanks guys! Here's another. ;)
I graciously accept any and all criticism, I want to get better at this. Thanks!

The wink doesn't look right to be honest, the view of her teeth is normal with the angle of her head, as you would see those exact teeth from a real life angle like that.

I see shadow crosses on both of her butt cheeks which looks a little weird and the shadowing used has some over spill on her back to create a lot of unneeded shadow there also, as her back is picking up some light source, which it would be more or less in the light, with mild shadow cover.

Nice pose.

You should create your own thread for all of your artwork, and that way peeps can find it easily to view it and comment on it, as artwork even solely on redheads like this thread can get lost in the clutter when a thread becomes massive over time.

Nice work for not much experience with Daz.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Asmodai » Sat, 16Oct01 16:34

PinkVendeta wrote:The wink doesn't look right to be honest, the view of her teeth is normal with the angle of her head, as you would see those exact teeth from a real life angle like that.

I see shadow crosses on both of her butt cheeks which looks a little weird and the shadowing used has some over spill on her back to create a lot of unneeded shadow there also, as her back is picking up some light source, which it would be more or less in the light, with mild shadow cover.

Nice pose.

You should create your own thread for all of your artwork, and that way peeps can find it easily to view it and comment on it, as artwork even solely on redheads like this thread can get lost in the clutter when a thread becomes massive over time.

Nice work for not much experience with Daz.

Great, I will definitely take that all into consideration moving forward, thanks for the help.
Asmodai
Pilot fish

Postby Sarchx » Sun, 16Oct02 21:10

Playing around [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby Niauropsaka » Thu, 16Oct06 04:32