An idle doodle

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: An idle doodle

Postby Ehlanna » Fri, 10Jul23 05:35

And some I had, in best Blue Peter tradition, prepared earlier:

This was called "Did I reallu just hear that?"

This is of a character played by someone else in IRC-based game I help administer:

A generic Pixie character:

Another female character played by somebody eld:

And, finally (for now, at least) a couple of 'spoof' pictures, inspired by passing comments by the perosn who plays the female Necromancer who takes a starring role:

Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Jul23 06:39

No, looking down, it's not idle, but after that last post, I need some armour plate!!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby luke » Fri, 10Jul23 15:18

VERY, VERY, VERY well done!!!
You can offer us more as you want
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Ehlanna » Fri, 10Jul23 17:53

lockness2000 wrote elsewhere : Me I love Black women sexy sistas for me.

So, just for them ...

Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Ehlanna » Fri, 10Jul23 18:17

And ...
sexygamedesigns wrote elsewhere : Japanese and Asian women.

R

So, for them:

Was told that it could be improved a little, tried, gfailed and sort of started again ...
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Sat, 10Jul24 05:33

damn Ehlanna, those pics are very well done...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Jul24 05:56

Yeah, I'm wondering, with some many great pics spread throughout these threads, it would almost seem appropriate to showcase them, as thumbs on a webpage with links to their source. [In Contributions? and update regularly? Maybe not, insert into first comment of thread and update there?]

The HTML 'extension' which is used on this site does not allow me to reference an image AND portray it as a thumbnail.
[url=http://usera.imagecave.com/Ehlanna/Woke me for this.jpg]
Image[/url]

Let's think about this.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Ehlanna » Sat, 10Jul24 06:28

Sexychild68 wrote : damn Ehlanna, those pics are very well done...

That's the thing that scares me ... I REALLY do not have have ANY artistic talent at all. All I do is fire up DAZ Studio, load characters (figure, hair, clothes), a prop or two, perhaps, usually select a pre-done pose by someone else and tweak a little. It really is not that hard to do and I amazed that others are not also doing it, and far, far better than I! I think I have only truly done one render where I did all the posing by hand ... *goes to find it* ...
The name "Stopped for the night" was inspired by the Classic 'and so they stopped for the night' frame from the SnarfQuest comic (which if you have not seen go and track down, it is superb!). Here, however, there is no Gagglezoomer, just a pair travelling on a mission to go to the elven forests to obtain some material for my clothes shop ...
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Ehlanna » Sat, 10Jul24 06:30

Squeeky wrote : Yeah, I'm wondering, with some many great pics spread throughout these threads, it would almost seem appropriate to showcase them, as thumbs on a webpage with links to their source. [In Contributions? and update regularly? Maybe not, insert into first comment of thread and update there?]

I need to edit further to explain this.

I think I know what you mean - a sort of 'homebrew' gallery of thumbs without having the need to duplicate the images, just linking to them?
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Jul24 07:19

Exactly.
See my comment directly above this. It should be an 80px x 80 px image. I'e tried to tweak the Url but it doesn't work. The link does however go back to your offsite location.

I can make thumbs, post them elsewhere and link to your fullsize image, but then there are issues. Firstly, for them to be permanently hosted Shark must agree. That means creating thumbs, copying them and your images to site so that should your account at the location fail/cease we have continuity, but then there is another issue, an administrator has to be comfortable with what access to certain folders can be allowed. I make that last point in due respect - Shark cannot be expected to maintain such a program, this venue seems to have a limited life, and for sometime Shark will have many admin concerns re forum security should the Lagoon eventually be migrated.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

For the above the thumbs are offsite but link back to the location of Ehlanna's fullsized images.

The Concept would be a bit like the above.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Ehlanna » Sun, 10Jul25 05:22

Not bad - would you have a thread for each artist in a dedicated forum, or a topic each in a single thread?
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Bunny the Veggie Slayer » Sun, 10Jul25 06:14

Love your work Ehlanna, sexy but not too blatant (a preference guys, not a criticism :) ). I see you have that wing set, I love them. The things you can do with them using shadows and lighting is fantastic.

Look forward to more of your work.

=:)
Bunny the Veggie Slayer
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Jul25 06:16

Ehlanna wrote : Not bad - would you have a thread for each artist in a dedicated forum, or a topic each in a single thread?

Thanks.

Ehlanna, I don't really think that is my call.

If it was within the Forum I think I'd personally choose a dedicated thread where the first comment announced the concept along with a list of artists and/or a link to the first address of the Artist's thumbs, the next comment dedicated to Artist1, and so forth. That thread could be locked so that only moderators could edit so as to add new thumbs or a new comment should we get a new artist.

A new category could be created where each artist is given a dedicated thread with the first or second comment holding the thumbs. That comment would be available for edit only by the artist and mods. Members could add subsequent comments normally.

If the concept was taken over to Sharks Lagoon then that scenario is clearly Shark's choice, and whether he is able or would desire delegating admin privileges over one folder in that environment is also an issue.

I'd not like to proceed much further with this without getting some other thoughts (I've also indicated earlier that should any of us, housing data on external sites, have issues that our outside data becomes inaccessible then the Lagoon has a bit of a problem -- 'page not found').
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Ehlanna » Sun, 10Jul25 06:42

Yes, I suppose a lot of decisions and issues become clearer (and easier?) dependant upon the ultimate location of the files being referenced and who has control over their longevity.
From the domain name here (and from various posts) I gather that this Forum is hosted on hardware not under the direct (or even semi-direct) control of 'The Lagoon'. If, as you say, something were done on the 'Lagoon' server (http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/) - perhaps on or via the Contribs page that may alleviate issues - maybe, even, the use of dedicated "Gallery hosting" software giving control to artists to upload/control their own galleries?
It'd depend on underlyinh hardware/operating system, but something like http://belariath.com/artgal/main.php?g2_itemId=3835 (trumpet honking time! ) Image may be a workable solution.

Anyway, enough rambling - this one is for Bunny ...
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Jul25 09:19

Wow!

I was wondering how images like those above were coming so thick and fast! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

"Gallery hosting"? An interesting idea. But if it is as I suspect, that is unlikely to work. Let's see. What volume of Mb do your 5 pages of pics fill? We ask DiTo, and others the same question. I think we'd quickly fill the paid space that Shark is allowed for "Sharks Lagoon", Priv-Box revenue might have to be increased to support it. [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

Hosting thumbnails of a prescribed size, with links to exterior locations would work (until links failed), but then, a "Showcase" whereby a maximum of images per artist, thumbs and fullsize, are hosted, allowing for less popular ones (voting system applied) to be rolled over to addition of newer ones may have value.

Maybe a dedicated section of thumbs could be the best outcome.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls