Tamara & Natasha

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Tamara & Natasha

Postby rich13 » Thu, 10Apr15 21:32

Love this story .. very sexy and done great .. just saw the last version .. super .. When they open the door maybe it could be that sexy blonde from the other appartment .. just a idea .. thank you for the Great work ..
rich13
great white shark

Postby cheese101 » Fri, 10Apr16 00:10

i agreee entirely with rich13,even the blonde at the door part.thanks guys
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby stew » Fri, 10Apr16 00:14

Awesome story and done very well. Keep checking back for new editions. Part IV is best yet. An idea is to do more seduction to get there. Thanks for the great work.
stew
Pilot fish

Postby okimaon1 » Fri, 10Apr16 00:54

cant find part IV - any idea where it disappeared?
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby shark » Fri, 10Apr16 02:11

okimaon1 wrote : cant find part IV - any idea where it disappeared?

Hey! it's a quiet lagoon, not the Bermuda Triangle !
Try here :
http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/home/home_page.html
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Freddy » Fri, 10Apr16 04:29

havent click trhough the whole story... but the images look great...
slowly i think everything just repeats... like this "dont touch me there iam not a lesbian".... "oh touch me there"

for the germans...

habs nichtmal komplettb durch geklickt.... langsam wirds echt langweilig.... immer der selbe plot.... "fass mich da nicht an ich bin keine lesbe...." und 2 images weiter "oh ja gibs mir..." wird irgendwie einseitig....
Freddy
great white shark

Postby IndianaBones » Fri, 10Apr16 10:09

Hi there!

Just wanted to say I absolutely love the newest episode (No. 4) of Tamara & Natasha.
Just one minor thing, since you asked for criticism: The tongues look a bit weird, especially their color. Maybe you could reconsider that. Other than that, I can just say:
Thank you, and please keep up the good work!
IndianaBones
Pilot fish

Postby Wayne » Fri, 10Apr16 13:51

Hi, Guys!

Let me share with you some ideas for NAt & TAM story line future possible developments already suggested (although I don't think JimmyJohn needs suggestions)in the topic "The Red Hot Team".

I guess it's time we got the peeking lady into some action with the girls! For example: she looks rather busy in her work (she must cancel meetings to keep on watching the girls) so she must me a top manager or something with many responsibilities, no time for steady relationship (she loves erotic sensual games rather than boring sex stands with lovers), rich, bisexual. Willing to catch the two young ladies into her net of intimacy and pleasure. Sends-out an anonymous invitation signing herself as... (I'll let you decide, that might be "Queen of Eros" or simply "Lady Watcher") for week-end to be spent in her mansion at the seaside, swimming pool, jacuzzi's, saunas, beach, motor-boat, aphrodisiac italian and thai food, candle light dining, good wine . Everything suitably organised to seduce the girls and drag them into gaining confidence and easiness with her to establish a pleasant mood all together....Friendship, sensuality and intimacy grow. All this atmosphere will raise as much as passion as required to lead to an overwhelming threesome! .

Tell me what you think. I've got also some ideas for the quoted men to join in...But that, if I may, in next message....

Regards,
Wayne. Image
Wayne
Pilot fish

Postby Bonhomie » Fri, 10Apr16 21:01

Great stuff - nice to see it developing, and as an aside how this site is becoming a place where new talent is emerging.
I hope that is because Shark is so encouraging, and the membership is a class above other forums.

As to Nat and Tam - you already have said 'boys' are outside - ugly (must be Arnulf and Luke [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] ) or not .........

So you have at least one, or maybe two episodes where the girls entertain these boys in some way ?

Your maturer Lady Voyeur is going to appear at asome stage. Maybe she should have an individual episode of her own before she meets Nat and Tam, so that we have a chance to get to know her a bit.

Depending on how far you wish to go with these girls, and how many episodes you can do before you get bored, maybe both the girls and the Lady Voyeur can be somewhat unsatisfied (see 'ugly boys' above [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] ) with what they get before they meet up, and the final episodes are how happy they are with triangular oral attention .......
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby JIMMYJOHN » Fri, 10Apr16 21:33

Thanks to you all.

@Freddy
I get your point. I'll try to pay a bit more attention to the story

@IndianaBones
You're right about tongues, that's something I have to look at.

@Bonhomie
Oh man!
I don't know Arnuf & Luke personally, so I can't say...
But chances are they're ugly fuckers (sorry guys, nothing personal) because don't fool yourself:
the vast majority of us are!
Cute boys are only a small minority.
And who the fuck wants to be a cute boy anyway? [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
JIMMYJOHN
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Apr17 04:33

Bonhomie wrote : ........
As to Nat and Tam - you already have said 'boys' are outside - ugly (must be Arnulf and Luke [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] ) or not .........

I can hear my darling DiTo saying, "Don't forget that dirty old rat!"

Lol, D Image
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Apr17 04:45

ludwig
great white shark
Posted 17/04/2010 04:44:42 (16/04/2010 07:44:42 PM)

the erotic adventures by jimmyjohn are real great. I was surprised by the moving pics in the middle of the story and i'm sure that was real hard work!

please don't stop making art!

thanks
Ludwig

http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/avatars/16.gif

[moved from another location]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby ludwig » Sat, 10Apr17 17:44

sorry for posting in wrong location, thanks for moving
ludwig
great white shark

Postby DiTo » Sun, 10Apr18 01:45

Squeeky wrote :
I can hear my darling DiTo saying, "Don't forget that dirty old rat!"

Lol, D Image

I thought you were busy searching through the garbage can, so I didn't open my mouth yet dear.
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Bonhomie » Sun, 10Apr18 16:44

DiTo wrote :
I thought you were busy searching through the garbage can, so I didn't open my mouth yet dear.

Would you seriouly let his snout or paws anywhere near your 'delicate bits' after he'd been rummaging in the garbage ...........

[img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

.... and I thought cats were renowned for having very rough tongues ............. or do you like it rough?
Bonhomie
Games Master

Next

Return to Sexy girls