Re: The Photoshoot

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Postby Greebo » Thu, 10Dec30 00:30

Trucla wrote : My friends, in my opinion this is just a seduction game. Some seduce with words, others with gifts, simple gestures... This one seduces using a camera. I don't see a difference. I mean for classifying this as a rape. But please don't mention the girl's innocence! She had lots of opportunities for getting out of the schema.

Come off it Trucla! Her innocence is clearly a major factor in this story, otherwise the characters behind the scenes would have just hired a nice, reliable slut and got her to act the part - far more reliable for their high paying, 'live action' customers! Her inexperienced innocence is also the main reason why she fails to take the 'opportunities for getting out of the schema' before it's too late - after all she has exhausted all the less dodgy ways of earning the money she needs for her studies, and she was extremely doubtful about photomodelling, but needs to do something that will pay well enough.

The older, thoroughly experienced and definitely non-innocent photographer cons her against her better judgement to a crucial point but without her prior agreement overwhelms her rather than trying to persuade any further, and that is what makes it rape!
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Thu, 10Dec30 00:41

shark wrote : I was thinking... I never insisted when a woman said "no"... And some were certainly disappointed...

Gentle persuasion sometimes gives results even after a "No!" but overwhelming insistence has no place in any relationship, least of all an open ended trial contract with a photographer!
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Thu, 10Dec30 00:42

Greebo wrote :Her innocence is clearly a major factor in this story, otherwise the characters behind the scenes would have just hired a nice, reliable slut and got her to act the part - far more reliable for their high paying, 'live action' customers! Her inexperienced innocence is also the main reason why she fails to take the 'opportunities for getting out of the schema' before it's too late - after all she has exhausted all the less dodgy ways of earning the money she needs for her studies, and she was extremely doubtful about photomodelling, but needs to do something that will pay well enough.

Well... look at chapter 4... Maybe there are some surprises...
shark
Site Admin

Postby Greebo » Thu, 10Dec30 00:59

Riiiiiight! Interesting end - is that Christopher's house, and his welcoming hand at the door?
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Trucla » Thu, 10Dec30 02:13

I bet it is! ;)
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 10Dec30 03:29

If we allow ourselves to step away from the moral/legal issues which have been raised here, I think that we are all of a consensus that the structure of this work has been superb; the art work is great and the story line was well drafted.

Though we may express abhorrence about some of the actions displayed within the story, it must be conceded that parallels can be drawn in real-life, and without those elements this story would be lacking, and maybe no story at all.

Congratulations Goblinboy and Yamato.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 10Dec30 04:01

The end took me by surprise. Well done. Loved it.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Thu, 10Dec30 05:23

Squeeky wrote : If we allow ourselves to step away from the moral/legal issues which have been raised here, I think that we are all of a consensus that the structure of this work has been superb; the art work is great and the story line was well drafted.

Though we may express abhorrence about some of the actions displayed within the story, it must be conceded that parallels can be drawn in real-life, and without those elements this story would be lacking, and maybe no story at all.

Congratulations Goblinboy and Yamato.

Hear, hear, Squeeky - well said!
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby woody » Thu, 10Dec30 09:48

great story loved the ending ,so who`s hand was she holding at the end in the doorway ,
will this story have an even more erotic addition later on lol,thnx for sharing this great series it must have taken a lot of time and effort thnx ,
woody
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Thu, 10Dec30 12:14

I have not read the final chapter as yet (I will and likely enjoy it). While it seems the young woman is indeed being forced into things she does not wish to happen the graphics and well written dialog are very good. I hold no ill will toward the authors. The response of a few readers surprised me.
L
I have long felt a fitting punishment for rape involves the victim, her/his judged guilty perpetrator (properly secured, positioned and disrobed) and a LARGE strap-on...
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Thu, 10Dec30 12:40

It ends where it began. She obviously pressed no charges else he would be enjoying Bubba's company, strange twist. I must again say the artistry, grammar, and story line were top notch; well done Gents.
L
She could have found many males willing to continue her debasement (the FBI agent for one). I think the turning of the cell door lock with Bubba leering in the background would have been more fitting.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby okimaon1 » Thu, 10Dec30 20:51

Well, I admit I wasn't expecting that...it was interesting, though I did not find this episode very erotic. Rather twisted.
To find out at the end that she actually felt liberated by his actions...is sick. and she keeps saying NO all the time.
Sorry, you lost me at the end there. that's the honest truth.
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby phreaky » Fri, 10Dec31 05:31

I'm with okimaon1 here

The ending's rather disappointing for me, if indeed it was christopher's hand
For starter, how can he escape from FBI as he's very much invovlved in the whole thing with the mafia ?
Or is he helping the feds and also made a deal with them to escape punishment ?

I mean, there's a lot to be explained, well for me at last, and maybe I'm not the brightest person here :D

Anyway, story-apart, the artwork is superb, kudos to goblinboy and yamato

Only the ending rather disappoints me to be honest
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby Werehunter » Fri, 10Dec31 05:59

To me there are two ways of looking at the ending. One is the way that Okimaon and phreaky see it, where she seemed to have fallen for him despite his actions.

The other was that the whole thing was a trap for the mafia by the two. She agreed to work with the FBI and pretended to be the shy girl. Everything they did during the photoshoot was to keep the mafia boys on-line and suspect nothing.

Honestly there's no way to know exactly which one it true unless the writer tells us, but I'm hoping it's number two for I'm not too fond of number one.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby Yamato » Fri, 10Dec31 06:18

I knew that my story was a bit rougher around the edges then was previously presented via Il Joker, Jimmy John, and of course RK Shooter. In no in way, shape, or form did I ever imagine it as a rape...I DO NOT condone rape at all. Amelie, in my mind was just a girl with frustrations via previous experiences ready to explode via a dominant man.

I just thought I'd present things in a more "realistic" way compared to the others authors and artists...(BTW: I absolutely love the other authors work too and I enjoy reading them).

Now having read all your comments to this point, would I have done some things differently? Yes probably. Do I have regrets? No I don't. I wish to thank you all, fellow sharkies, in return for your well thought out feedback.....and................here's my 2 cents [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] I encourage and challenge all of you who have posted comments to create your stories and render them and to post them to our truly awesome community/family called Shark's Lagoon. I promise you it will be quite the challenge but will be quite worth every effort you put in it. If you can't render them, ask around ....find a buddy who can; it's been quite an experience for me and I've learned to truly have a deep appreciation of the great artists and authors like Il Joker, Jimmy John, and RK Shooter and not take their art for granted.

On a personal note, I also want to thank Goblinboy once again for the countless proofing, corrections, revisions, and questions I put him through. Goblinboy has incredible talent as everyone can attest to, whether it's AIF writing or rendering.

Cheers to everyone!

Kronn
Kronn

Think Dirty Thoughts....
Yamato
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls