Re: MILLY

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Postby poisson » Mon, 12Jun04 21:23

Awesome! There was so much suspense there...
I lost my erection about half way through and I was frantically clicking to see what happens next. :crazy:
The ending was good ; a departure from your usual style.
There were a few typos here and there, but no worries; it gets the message across. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
poisson
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Mon, 12Jun04 22:10

Nicely done RKS.
I think I see the Milly series winding down but you've opened a door for an entirely new series.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby shark » Mon, 12Jun04 22:14

LRM wrote:Nicely done RKS.
I think I see the Milly series winding down but you've opened a door for an entirely new series.

I think too... now everything is possible.
shark
Site Admin

Postby LRM » Tue, 12Jun05 00:11

If not too late I cast vote for Milly and Ben fucking each other’s brains out happily ever after.
This is not to say her friend Janice (Brenda) wouldn't need her help from time to time. A Milly cameo would always be a welcome break in your new story line. Maybe Ben could help.
A short hospital stay with an exceptionally helpful, good looking nurse might provide an entirely new meaning to “Hole Health Care”, just thinking aloud.

If I may your new girl stirs a memory or two. Some more dark skinned, almond eyed, petite, small breasted with large nipples, (good start here) Asian women would be a pleasant distraction. Asian men found round eyed women very attractive, so there is plenty of room for both.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Tue, 12Jun05 01:26

Hey LRM, in fact Kuni is not that new a girl -- RKS gave us a preview of that start sequence in the "Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists" thread on 28 Nov 2010 22:08. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

(Milly geek? Moi?) :lol:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby woody » Tue, 12Jun05 07:04

it will be a sad day when milly is here no more ,though on the bright side kuni is mmm exciting,thnx for another twist in the milly story RKSHOOTER
woody
lagoon predator

Postby Vastroerror » Wed, 12Jun27 10:44

woody wrote:it will be a sad day when milly is here no more ,though on the bright side kuni is mmm exciting,thnx for another twist in the milly story RKSHOOTER

perk up my friend, milly lives!
If you believe you have reached this Vastro in error, please hang up and try your call again.
Vastroerror
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Sexy girls