Re: MILLY

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: MILLY 36

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 11Jun13 01:26

il joker wrote:Oh My...Here we are again...
In my country we say: "Who knows, does. Who doesn't know, teachs"

Ah Il Joker, but then:
Some of us who do know did and still teach
so that those who don't know might know
but some of those who still don't know
because they didn't learn what they should now know. :??:
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby il joker » Mon, 11Jun13 01:55

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
il joker
lagoon predator

Postby Yamato » Mon, 11Jun13 02:05

I couldn't agree more with IL Joker...

There's constructive criticism and there's criticism. I totally agree with everything IL Joker said except one thing. Even if that tiny fish HAD contributed, it in no ways earns him the right to blast the author/artists (RK Shooter) in such a blunt and borderline offensive way. We render, we author, we write for our pleasure and for everyone to enjoy. Stories and renders are a personal thing taking enormous amounts of time and diligence. No mater how much you dislike, there's a way to respectfully point out the positive elements as well as improvements you'd like to see.

So IL Joker and RK Shooter...my hat is off to the both of you. Keep it up with your creations.
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby Newdood » Mon, 11Jun13 08:57

I agree with Il Joker and Yamato. In My Humble Opinion, there are a FEW guys in this community who have the credentials to make such a rant without getting called on it. They are the guys who have put in the work and time required to create a comparable work of their own AND they have stuck their egos on the line by putting those works out for peer review and commentary.

People like spikerush, who MAY have created such a work, but certainly haven't SHARED them, earn monikers such as "armchair quarterbacks" or "backseat drivers", but have NO credibility in expressing their rants. He has a simple choice. In the absence of eyelid clamps (ala "Clockwork Orange"), if he doesn't like the series, he has the option to NOT FOLLOW it. He is certainly entitled to his opinion, but he is only entitled to EXPRESS that opinion if/when he is prepared to accept some rather harsh criticism himself.
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 11Jun13 09:34

spikerush wrote:I agree with Barnes...
That's my opinion. I know it's kind of late as there hasn't been a new issue for a while, but I still felt compelled to give it. Personally, I won't be reading any future issues, if any even happen. Not worth it at all. Hopefully the "Photoshop" people do some more good work to replace yours.

OMG!!

Did you not create a rush of blood!!

While everyone is entitled to an opinion my hope is that our community is respectful of those who offer.

"Offer" is a keyword, those persons are not in the Commercial market.
Yes, some persons do request donations and some provide but also provide a disclosed environment.

Be caring in critiques, please be constructive about dislikes.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Tue, 11Jun14 10:47

Frankly, I am surprised by the importance this discussion took.
The first time I read the post from spikerush, I was very excited. I thought "a guy who is so exigant must be a exceptional creator". Then I waited several days by checking my PM and my emails, to receive an example of his work, or at least a link to discover a masterpiece...
but nothing...
What's the problem, spikerush ? you don't be able to get the last version of photoshop ?
Well, not necessary to continue the polemic. I think that the only value of his post is the one you gave by your replies.

But, since the discussion is on Milly, I think that it is a good place to speak about her.
When I received Milly first episode, several year ago, I immediately fell in love.
Since, I had 38 dates with the hottie and, each time, I was surprised. And I think that RKShooter deserves our respect for that. 38 episodes with, each time, new developments ! What an imagination ! I would like to be able of that. I currently draw the 5° episode of horny afternoon and, I have already difficulties for evolving of the story and characters !
Yes, I love Milly. Hey guys! if I find, in the real life, a girl who surprises me in each meeting, I ask her immediately to marry me !!!
So, go on Ron, let your imagination free. Do that Milly is kidnapped by alliens or she becomes green with 3 arms... I do not give a damn... Since as she still comes to make me having an hard on!!!
shark
Site Admin

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Jun14 13:04

shark wrote:Yes, I love Milly. Hey guys! if I find, in the real life, a girl who surprises me in each meeting, I ask her immediately to marry me !!!... Since as she still comes to make me having an hard on!!!

OMG :??:
Shark is sending the Lagoon into Doom!
Marriage proposals? How many?
Um? No, I don't think French law allows polygamy.

Sorry Shark, could not resist!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby il joker » Tue, 11Jun14 16:44

Well, I've started this, and now I'd like to finish it here...Since some of the people I mostly admire and respect in this Lagoon have spoken their minds, in a way that I totally agree (thanks my friends), I think there's no better way to ease the pressure than this:

In the end, all the Pianists here are composing for You...
I love You all.
il joker
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Tue, 11Jun14 20:14

il joker wrote:Edited In the end, all the Pianists here are composing for You...
I love You all.

May I add "If you do not like the performance plug your ears or leave the arena"
Lou
Appologies once more to Yamato and Goblinboy.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby ILSWriter » Tue, 11Jun14 22:42

This is for rkshooter who said, "I prefer short hair and shaved pussy I just dont like hair in my mouth during sex"
I bet you woudn't pass this natural blonde up. Now be honest. ;)
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby DiTo » Tue, 11Jun14 23:42

For those who need some knowledge: Canned sardines can't swim! They drown
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby shark » Tue, 11Jun14 23:48

I missed your "lessons of life " , duchess... [img]kator/smiley33.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby DiTo » Tue, 11Jun14 23:53

shark wrote:I missed your "lessons of life " , duchess... [img]kator/smiley33.gif[/img]

It was like Il Joker said Shark: Who knows, does. Who doesn't know, teaches. I do both but not at the same time.

Thanks for adding some pics in the bar dear, they came out quite well!
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Wed, 11Jun15 00:00

<removes hat, bows and blows kiss to Ms DiTo>
It is good to see you.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby DiTo » Wed, 11Jun15 00:06

LRM wrote:<removes hat, bows and blows kiss to Ms DiTo>
It is good to see you.
Lou

Smiles politely: It is good to be here again LRM. Can you manage well as a mod? I hope my presence won't make it harder for you to maintain the order. Hehehe
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls