Re: MILLY

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: MILLY 36

Postby Graen » Thu, 10Aug12 09:28

LOL, No! :p

You rant about Milly, where you started talking as though she were real, does have me concerned for your health though! :lol:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Sexychild68 » Thu, 10Aug12 10:01

BUT Milly is REAL...i was at a party with her once...:D
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 10Aug12 10:03

Next you gonna tell me Santa isn't real....
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby rkshooter » Thu, 10Aug12 10:13

Only the names have been changed to protect the inocent
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Thu, 10Aug12 10:25

to project the innocent huh???LOL

Santa is so TOTALLY REAL....just ask the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 10Aug12 12:15

Sexychild68 wrote : to project the innocent huh???LOL

Santa is so TOTALLY REAL....just ask the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy...

I knew it:)
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Thu, 10Aug12 23:58

When the double post occurs you can delete the first of the pair without consequence. Deleting the last confuses AceBoards little brain and chaos reigns.
L
If you like you can now safely delete the one flagged doublepost.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby spikerush » Sun, 11Jan16 07:11

I agree with Barnes... I just do not like any of the decisions you've been making at all. Here is my list of dislikes:

1.) Milly's hair keeps getting shorter. Her hair now looks like a boy's, which is not at all sexy. Will she be bald in another couple of issues?

2.) The whole "I'm saving myself for Ben!" was alright, but then you had him sleeping with everyone, getting Milly's sister pregnant (really?!?!?!?), and now she's just gonna suck/fuck everyone and anyone? Characters are supposed to EVOLVE, not completely go back on everything they believe.

3.) The evil mad scientist plot (injecting Milly's clit with something, drugging and dragging off Ben) is stupid and cheesy.

4.) The English is horrible. Can you not find someone who can write English well to clean it up for you?

5.) Now that I think on it, the entire plot of Milly going away to "learn to better please Ben" is retarded. No female on the face of the planet would be so stupid as to think "Oh, I'm giving head and sleeping with everyone else for Ben's sake!" That is so far removed from logic and reality it would just never happen. Maybe if Milly was addicted to meth or crack she'd think that way.

6.) Pretty much all the characters are idiots. And way too far fetched. You can tell you just took them all way too far without enough thought behind them all. Ben "loves" Milly, Milly "loves" Ben, but they both are sexual with everyone but each other? When I'm in love I don't even think about anyone else that way, at least, when I'm in love the way you try to portray them as being in love. But all the rest of the characters are poorly written as well.

In sum up, you should take a clue from the person who did that 4 part "Photoshoot" series. No stupid convoluted twisting plot, no excessive plot and dialog, just enough to keep interest in them enough to be turned on by the situation.

Oh, yeah... And the girl didn't chop off all her hair and make it look horrible. And he didn't spend 30 some issues building up a sex scene between two of the characters just for it to never happen!

If you want my real opinion... You should do a total reboot of the series where Milly keeps the sexy long hair she had in the beginning, DOESN'T go off to "whore school", and she and Ben actually hook up with each other instead of saying they love each other and fucking everything else that moves. If you need to inject new characters and situations into the mix, either make side stories, or have Milly and Ben get into a lot of 3 ways.

That's my opinion. I know it's kind of late as there hasn't been a new issue for a while, but I still felt compelled to give it. Personally, I won't be reading any future issues, if any even happen. Not worth it at all. Hopefully the "Photoshop" people do some more good work to replace yours.
spikerush
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Sun, 11Jan16 08:33

Mmmm brutal honesty. :p

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and for all we know, the story really is just a cocaine induced hallucination. :lol:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby rkshooter » Sun, 11Jan16 08:53

Spikerush... Ok your rant has been read. I know no woman has ever have sex with a sex therapist to better a relationship with a lover, and in the series Milly has not actually sleep with anyone or did you miss that fact. Sorry about the short hair, I prefer short hair and shaved pussy I just dont like hair in my mouth during sex, we each have our own chioces. Your welcome not to read the newest episode as I'm sure you will not like it. I'm sorry I did not see any of your work yet as I'm sure I will be awe inspired.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Jan16 10:39

Hmm! Milly 37, explodes some previously implanted thoughts (and not by Robert and his team).

Actually this is NOT the thread Shark introduced for discussions of "Milly", please go here.

This thread locked for further comment
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Turboand » Fri, 11Jun10 23:17

Will there come any more Milly episode?
Turboand
Pilot fish

Postby rkshooter » Sat, 11Jun11 00:45

Yes, there will be another installment , I have rendered several episodes or (parts of episodes), I just did not like any of them at this point so I am working at changing some of the pictures to maybe direct the storyline more into a direction I want to go. This has put me in a slump. So I thought I would do a few shorts to let me try and ignite some creativity. I just wanted to do a couple of quick things that would not take a lot of thought. The Milly's story is about to hit a fork in the road and when we reach that fork it is going to take the Lagoon's collective input to make the choice of the future direction.

On another note My hand is fine and not any problems, but my business is growing a a pace that has the entire shop stugling to keep up. Its a balancing act that is good to have but requires many hours from me so I have very little time for much else.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Bonhomie » Sat, 11Jun11 17:50

Hey RK - real life has to come first - glad the hand is mending.

As to your creativity - take your time - you and Milly have kept us excellently entertained for a long while.
If you are not sure what to do plotwise then take a rest from Milly's current position and tell us what Susan or the rest of Milly's friends are up to.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby il joker » Mon, 11Jun13 01:08

Oh My...Here we are again...Always the same whinings, but this time I can't restrain myself...First of all, I hope all you Lagooneers are good, or the best as possible in these difficult times...Ok, I like critics, I think that critics somewhat help to grow up, but I think also that when it's too much, it's too much...I read words like "disturbing", or "scratch all your work and restart to zero"...Men...Are you serious? Maybe Rkshooter (hi my friend and mentor, I read only now You had fisical problems, I hope you're solving it) is too kind to send you in the place you deserved to be, but I ain't...Let me remember once again that when you see a disclaimer, you have two options: number one you agree, you come to this Lagoon, you swim with us, and you partecipate, giving advices, but in discreet ways...Believe me I usually don't treat so bad my critics, and as you can bet, I have plenty of them, but I don't like who arrogate hisself the right to reprimend in this rough ways the autors of a story, that's too rude...I couldn't believe my eyes..."1)....2)....3)...." Hey baby...who do you think you are? Where are your works and your contributions? In my country we say: "Who knows, does. Who doesn't know, teachs"...We don't need arid critics, we don't need menaces, like "I won't read your stories more"...Do you know that when we write, pose, and render a story, we steal time to our lives? We all got a family, a life, and a dog, maybe...We create stories, first of all for our immense egoes, but also to share it with our friends...You enter in here and make the rules...Bah! Bulls**t! It seems you had payed something to read the stories...Disturbing...These are the disturbing things...You won't read more stories? Keep it for yourself...Who cares? Do you know how many times I read and re-read a story before to submit it? And these are the thanks? You are really decreasing my desire to submit more stories...Now I'll go in the corner, with my tail between my legs, and I'll start to cry, thinking about you that won't read more stories. Next time, my dear, choose the option number two. Or better, check the internet for a 3d manipulating program, create a story, first of all for yourself, and later for us, and submit it...Or, if you prefer, I could send you my International Bank Address...You could send me a bank transfer, along with your script, and I'll render a story for you...(It's a joke, in the end I'm a Joker).
Sorry to have been so rude...Now you can hate me, or you could ignore me, I think I'll be always the same a**hole, in a way or another...
THE LAGOON WILL NEVER DIE
I love You all.
P.S.: For the ones who care about it...Stay tuned, 'cause an "Oldie but Goldie" beloved character of ours is unleashing her desires...I've got the green light from the man with jaws and vertical fins, and soon we all will see, and evaluate (sigh!) the results...
Last edited by il joker on Mon, 11Jun13 01:50, edited 2 times in total.
il joker
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls