Ovulating Maiden - v0.30 [VN]

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Ovulating Maiden - v0.30 [VN]

Postby pizzacat » Tue, 18Aug14 03:19

UPDATE 4/15/2023: The game Conception Maiden is now rebuilt using Ren'py and called "Ovulating Maiden"(I've posted more about it on my blog).

Hi everyone,
This is a femdom/harem/pregnancy game where the idea is you're (being forced to) impregnating monster girls as the only conscious male in the world to save their clans, while also attempting to befriend other monster girl breeds as you meet them.

Ovulating Maiden story:
About 2 of every monster girl breed was saved from an unprecedented war that obliterated the humans, monster girls, and goddesses. Placed into unbreakable egg-like sleeping pods, the monster girls slumber. Some time later, due to an unknown stimuli, 8 previously unbreakable egg-like pods crack open, one of which containing you. While receiving a blowjob from an elf, you awaken to find that you're the only human male alive.

Screenshots:

Original Description:
This is the first main demo of a game I've been making since last year.

This game is a blend of tactical rpg and a side-scrolling platform-based fighting game. The game is played in 3 different main modes: Exploration mode, where you can walk around freely, Command mode, where you use a cursor to select and command units to move on a top-down map(similar to tactical games such as fire emblem), and Battle mode, where you control the character directly and fight the enemy in a side-scrolling fighter/platformer-like view.

---Conception Maiden story----
You (Minori) is awoken from cold sleep(cryostasis) by a mother and her daughter, only to find that a deadly virus wiped out most of humanity, and that the 3 of them are the last living humans on earth (with the exception of an unknown number of other people in cold-sleep pods). The world is also overrunned by "cross-breeds", deadly parasitic life-forms. With just the 3 of them left, humanity faces complete extinction.

In order to prevent extinction, Minori must(to his dismay) have sex with the mother and daughter, and impregnate them. Using special technology, pregnancies can be accelerated to full-term, and birthed babies' age can be accelerated to maturity. Then Minori will be forced to impregnate his female offsprings through sex as well. Interestingly, all his offspring are female. Unfortunately for Minori, these girls love sex and want to rebuild the world into his own personal sex-paradise harem. Through this, Minori can increase the human population and use the girls' help to hopefully reach more cold sleep pods before it's too late, as well as take back land from the cross-breeds.

-------------------------

You can always download the latest version on my blog here:
http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/

Also, please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. ^^
Last edited by pizzacat on Wed, 24Jan17 00:55, edited 5 times in total.
pizzacat
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Conception Maiden - Demo 2 [RPG-Strategy-Harem Building]

Postby pizzacat » Thu, 20Nov12 06:47

Updated! New demo 2 posted!
pizzacat
great white shark

Re: Conception Maiden - Demo 3 [RPG-Strategy-Harem Building]

Postby pizzacat » Wed, 20Dec30 04:33

Update! Demo 3 posted!
pizzacat
great white shark

Re: Ovulating Maiden - v0.10 [VN]

Postby pizzacat » Sat, 23Apr15 16:10

Update! The game is now called Ovulating Maiden and rebuilt using Ren'py. v0.10 released! (I've posted more about it on my blog)
pizzacat
great white shark

Re: Ovulating Maiden - v0.20 [VN]

Postby pizzacat » Thu, 23Nov09 22:52

Update, Ovulating Maiden v0.20 posted!
pizzacat
great white shark

Re: Ovulating Maiden - v0.20 [VN]

Postby pizzacat » Fri, 23Dec15 12:12

Update 12/15, Ovulating Maiden v0.25 posted!
pizzacat
great white shark

Re: Ovulating Maiden - v0.30 [VN]

Postby pizzacat » Wed, 24Jan17 00:55

Update, new Ovulating Maiden v0.30 posted!
pizzacat
great white shark

Return to Projects