help to make a scene more realistic

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

help to make a scene more realistic

Postby lagoonfish » Fri, 17Oct20 22:34

Hi there.
I'm currently writing a 'choose your own adventure' style text game. The story evolves, but I have troubles with a particular scene.
It's about a guy in a whirlpool with two girls who are girlfriends. They know each other already but so far the player only had had sex with one of the girls.
Now they met together at a SPA resort, and the player and his girlfriend need to perform some teasing action to "convince" the other girl to join them for a 3-some.
The other girl is not a shy one but is more reserved type and is not very interested in the player.
So my question is: what should the player and his girlfriend do during the whirlpool scene to attract the other girl and get her joining them for sex?
I'd like to go for some kind of the corruption path, but it should be a bit realistic. Any suggestions?
lagoonfish
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: help to make a scene more realistic

Postby Mortze » Sat, 17Oct21 00:07

In my opinion, the girl needs to be somewhat attracted to the boy and/or his girlfriend somehow. She may not want a relationship with either of them, or even considered anything with them, but there must be something in them that attracts her, that arouses her somehow. If you don't feel sexually attracted to someone there's no chance you will join them for sex., unless you use artifices like drug, alcohol or mind control. I wouldn't advise that route since I'm not a defender of those types of storytelling.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Sarchx » Sat, 17Oct21 07:49

She might have some kink/fetish, that the player and his girl triggers (knowingly or unknowingly) which grows her interest in them.
But from there to having sex with them is a far stretch, if it's supposed to happen in one scene. If it's an occurance that happens multiple times, it could be used as corruption overtime.
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby fleet » Sat, 17Oct21 15:59

You said "The other girl is not a shy one but is more reserved type and is not very interested in the player. "

The player's girlfriend should start things off, suggesting the girls go topless.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby yahoo » Sat, 17Oct21 21:12

In short: You can't do it in one scene, it will be completely unbelievable.

Long: If the girl is not attracted to the guy, she will be against the idea of a threesome with that guy regardless of what happens unless she has a hopeless crush on the girl and will leap at any chance to make out with her. Or, I don't know, she needs a lot of money and the guy is filthy rich. Or she's drunk, or drugged, or otherwise manipulated.
You might play it out in several sessions, where the girl seduces the target bit by bit, but for a single event to culminate in sex, especially a threesome, I say fat chance.
yahoo
great white shark

Postby lagoonfish » Tue, 17Oct24 12:23

Thanks for the feedback.
Even if not so realistic at least that could work for this story:
The other girl drunk to much, get somewhat horny seeing the couple (player and his girlfriend) making out and finally joins them as kind of revenge on her cheating boyfriend.
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby ErospaceGame » Mon, 17Dec04 00:38

Could the uninterested girl be romantically interested in the girlfriend? If you set up a precedent for that earlier in the game, it might give her a motivation to join.
ErospaceGame
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby cj1015 » Fri, 18Nov09 05:43

If you make the second girl, dirty, that is a pervert, always commenting on tits or ass or whatever bulge she happens to spy. Then you could easily push her into a threesome. especially if she has a lust for the first girl, and be kinda open to any dick she can find.
cj1015
great white shark

Return to Projects