Project: Payback!

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Project: Payback!

Postby Sarchx » Wed, 17Apr26 22:49

Hi there,

I need some help in bughunting, and general feedback for the project I've started.

It's called Payback, and is a Rags 3.1 game.
You can download the player here: http://ragsgame.com/download
The project can be downloaded here: https://mega.nz/#!hy50TDII!S_J8VYd8pifHtXHvxxXF-AwWBwJV7kaN_Lp57ytD-GE
For now, it's mainly the prelude that's finished, but I wanted to sort out any bugs in that, before proceeding.

Outstanding issues:(V0.1)
Divorce lawyer sequence needs to be implemented.
Birthday - Buying Beetle sequence needs to be implemented.
Birthday - Effects of perfumes needs to be implemented.

So, let me know what you think - and any bugs you encounter [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Project: Payback!

Postby Dole » Thu, 17Apr27 19:02

So it looks good for a 0.1.

Bugs or maybe I found:

1) Apperance lose to much for one day I think.

2) I cleaned all and next day it is all again for me to fast. (in a normal househould you clean not all day all rooms) And I see nothing why I should do this.

3) Make breakfast for yourself - you can´t make any breakfast for the others

3.1) make breakfast for all - it is only for one other person in the kitchen so Tiffany or Lana

3.1.1) when you maked a breakfast for Tiffany you can´t make one for Lana

3.1.2) you can make yourself a breakfast after you maked a breakfast for one person - so all can´t it be

4) txt Tiffany - you get a replay and I see no message for reading

5) take a nap - only for waste time? energy restore is 0

6) your stats go over 100 - is this correct? for example Tiffany 103

7) you relax in the spa - and lose hygenie?
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Sarchx » Thu, 17Apr27 20:59

Bugs or maybe I found:

1) Apperance lose to much for one day I think.
- You only loose appearance if you haven't done anything about for 3 days. This will ofcourse need to be balanced, when there is more actions implemented.

2) I cleaned all and next day it is all again for me to fast. (in a normal househould you clean not all day all rooms) And I see nothing why I should do this.
- Yes, currrently you can clean every day. I will change that into 2 times a week.

3) Make breakfast for yourself - you can´t make any breakfast for the others
- You can only make breakfast once per day. You have to choose if you make for yourself, if you can't wait for Tiffany or Lana to get ready [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
- Or, you can make breakfast for yourself and Lana or Tiffany. Again, you have to choose who you want to improve relationship with. (You can increase with both of them during dinner, and in weekends, during lunch.)

3.1) make breakfast for all - it is only for one other person in the kitchen so Tiffany or Lana
- See above.

3.1.1) when you maked a breakfast for Tiffany you can´t make one for Lana
- See above.

3.1.2) you can make yourself a breakfast after you maked a breakfast for one person - so all can´t it be
- See above.

4) txt Tiffany - you get a replay and I see no message for reading
- Yes, I need to add text and pictures to all txt messages.

5) take a nap - only for waste time? energy restore is 0
- Good find! I changed a variable there, but not correctly - it should restore energy.

6) your stats go over 100 - is this correct? for example Tiffany 103
- Yes, as you can see - you've gotten above 100 already. This needs to be balanced, as more content comes into the game. It's going to be a much longer game, so I have to find a way to reduce how fast you raise it.

7) you relax in the spa - and lose hygenie?
- Another good find. Should have been increase.

Thanks for the feedback,
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Thu, 17Apr27 21:48

Apperance I lost every day 3 points so your answer is not correct maybe you should check it !!!

Cleaning I hope you understand it I lose nothing when I do nothing for example realations points from Tiffany/Lana because the home is so dirty or so. So at the moment it is only wasting time.

The Girls are vanished sometimes so for one or more hours you can´t find them so I hope you change this. For example you meet Faye in the office hall and talk to her and after this she vanished for one hour. Maybe you can make a morning greeting and a end of working greeting when you are on the same place with her so it looks more like a normal working day. Aso on the weekends why should not tell for example Tiffany/Lana you when she travel to the city. So they are missing for hours and they are on no places.

My Mistake:
After I read you comment I looked again I thought I can make breakfast for Tiffany/Lana and after this for myself. It was lunch so my mistake.

You can put a lot in the Game. I think you have enough ideas so I am curious for the next update. :crazy:
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Sarchx » Thu, 17Apr27 22:42

Yes, as it is right now - you loose 3 points of appearance per day (at the moment), if you don't do anything about it. (You can goto the gym and work out for 1 hour every 3 days, and you won't loose anything.)

Cleaning is doing something for your relationship with Tiffany, once per week. (every monday).

You are right about them missing for hours. There's still locations to be added, so they will be somewhere.
Tiffany goes to work, so she's at the office. (Location is actually there, but no functionality yet.)
Lana goes to classes, to improve her grades. (Location or functionality not added yet.)
Faye, goes for a break. (Location hasn't been added yet.)

You are right, they should be saying when they leave and things like morning/leaving greeting at the office. Thanks :-)
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Return to Projects