Cohabitation [Corruption WIP]

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Cohabitation [Corruption WIP]

Postby Sid Valentine » Sat, 17Feb25 23:57

This is a corruption based game I've been working on for some time. Right now I'd say it's roughly a fourth of the way completed which means there's a good amount of content in the current version, not just two or three scenes.

I'm happy to answer any questions and respond to any critiques, criticisms, and general comments. Anyway, onto describing the game.

Synopsis: You play as Calvin, a middle-aged guy who begins living with his brother's family in order to help them out financially. They lack an extra room to put Calvin up in so they decide to have him share one with their daughter / his niece. He, of course, decides to start corrupting her to make her more and more willing to do sexual or otherwise lewd stuff with him.

Gameplay: This game focuses on slow, gradual corruption with some trainer-ish elements in it. I've always been disappointed with how fast girls progress to sex slaves in corruption / trainer games and so there is a very heavy emphasis on the 'slow and gradual' progression part. At the beginning the most you'll be able to do with her is simply put your arm around her as you watch TV together; you then slowly build from there, with there being variations on many scenes depending on Megan's stats. You will also have to manage money and the family's suspicion level.

Fetishes / Content: Incest (uncle x niece), corruption, male protagonist, voyeurism, sleep touching / sexual acts.

Current Pubic Version:
v0.42.1
https://mega.nz/#!R1UURCJS!eXgDMDLtO_SDzOOaX4RLwYHo8fh_2r07fPSn_qY5j00

Content for the current version (0.40) basically ends with the groping scene. Once you've seen that I'd suggest making a save and keeping that for later versions.

Image Previews:
Last edited by Sid Valentine on Mon, 17May01 00:10, edited 7 times in total.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Cohabitation [Corruption WIP]

Postby totmas » Sun, 17Feb26 01:30

The mega link u posted asks for a decryption key
totmas
sirens hunter

Postby Sid Valentine » Sun, 17Feb26 01:34

totmas wrote:The mega link u posted asks for a decryption key

You're right. Looks like it got messed up when I was copying and pasting it. I updated it to a working one, thanks for pointing it out.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Sun, 17Feb26 13:34

I like the game and the idea of slow progress, that said the game badly needs more content - it gets repetitive very fast. It started nice and slow - fast enough - but now on day 110, (yes, one hundred and ten) I have 868 affection, 74 lust, 628 lewdness, 39 suspicion but no new event gets triggered and there is no indication how many points I need. :??:
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Sid Valentine » Sun, 17Feb26 14:55

Vitu wrote:I like the game and the idea of slow progress, that said the game badly needs more content - it gets repetitive very fast. It started nice and slow - fast enough - but now on day 110, (yes, one hundred and ten) I have 868 affection, 74 lust, 628 lewdness, 39 suspicion but no new event gets triggered and there is no indication how many points I need. :??:

What was the last event you've seen?
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Sun, 17Feb26 17:07

Sid Valentine wrote:
What was the last event you've seen?

Well, not necessarily in this order, but the three last were:

1.I can go to the mall,
2."Call Megan over to practice kissing some more" (which depending on the time you do it gives you 5 Lewdness and -50 Lust or 3 Lewdness and +25 Lust)
3. Watch TV with Megan and grobe her breast

Other than that there's really only the massage, My current stats are:

Day: 141
Affection: 1105
Lust: 277
Lewdness: 755
Suspicion: 1/100

And I have bought four bathroom cameras... just to test. :lol:
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Sun, 17Feb26 17:16

Oh, forgot to say that with the favor points I get from the mall I can have Megan do the "taste test" but she always finds it too salty... :(
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Sid Valentine » Sun, 17Feb26 17:49

Vitu wrote:Oh, forgot to say that with the favor points I get from the mall I can have Megan do the "taste test" but she always finds it too salty... :(

Have you done the sleeping pill scenes? Depending on how many you give her you can either titfuck or thigh fuck her as she sleeps in the early morning.

The shower cam stuff is kinda undercooked at the moment, yeah. Right now you can watch a recording of her showering. As the game progresses you'll get more and more recordings which you can eventually start to sell for an extra source of income.

For the 'practice kissing' repeatable scene, the variation depends on Megan's lust level -- if it's over 80 the scene will have her orgasming.

Right now the content pretty much ends with the groping scene. I'll go edit that into the first post.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Sun, 17Feb26 18:12

yeah, I've done the pills too - guess I've played through the current version. The reason I was expecting more is the "System Explanation" in the game itself that tells me about the lewdness stat: "As Megan gets more used to sex and fooling around with Calvin her morals will begin to drop, causing herto act more lewd. As it increases she'll become open to new things and even take the initiative."

I never saw any initiative on her part. ;)
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Sid Valentine » Sun, 17Feb26 18:27

Vitu wrote:yeah, I've done the pills too - guess I've played through the current version. The reason I was expecting more is the "System Explanation" in the game itself that tells me about the lewdness stat: "As Megan gets more used to sex and fooling around with Calvin her morals will begin to drop, causing herto act more lewd. As it increases she'll become open to new things and even take the initiative."

I never saw any initiative on her part. ;)

Well, the game's main focus is on slow, gradual progression and this first fourth or so is dedicated mainly to making her comfortable with Calvin. I have a few more events to finish up for this section of the game (the main one being Calvin giving her oral) and then I'll be focusing on her doing stuff to Calvin (first up being a handjob).
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby caravaggio » Mon, 17Feb27 10:08

The game looks well done and I've encountered no bugs yet, buuut.. how do you check the stats??? I can't find them [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby GingkoBiloba » Mon, 17Feb27 13:20

Is this a rpg maker game?
GingkoBiloba
sirens hunter

Postby Sid Valentine » Mon, 17Feb27 17:26

caravaggio wrote:The game looks well done and I've encountered no bugs yet, buuut.. how do you check the stats??? I can't find them [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

Hit 'SHIFT' when you're on any map.

GingkoBiloba wrote:Is this a rpg maker game?

Technically, yeah, it's uses RPG Maker MV but it really doesn't play anything like a regular RPG, it instead is mostly menu driven.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Sid Valentine » Tue, 17Feb28 01:02

v0.38.2
https://mega.nz/#!Qg13FJaC!RvOxH4tJQteh ... flJrykQbCs
- Fixes a bug where when you select 'Buy it All' in the clothing store no stats change.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Skynarr » Wed, 17Mar01 15:57

How do you know how many favor points you have, and how to use them?
Skynarr
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Projects