Cohabitation [Corruption WIP]

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Cohabitation [Corruption WIP]

Postby Kukri » Sun, 17Jul02 07:03

Enjoying your game Sid,

However, I can get neither the 'wash chest' nor the new 'masterbate onto' scene in afternoon to trigger (the morning 'masterbate onto' scenes tits/face/hand work fine). I am uncertain what the 'Oral Progression' event is, 'taste test' or 'kissing'? Pretty sure I've not seen that.

I have triggered 'Kiss', 'Grope', and have done repeatable of them from bed. Also the favors- 'Taste', 'Strip', and 'Midnight kiss' at least twice each. I've also done the regular events, 'TV with Megan', 'Study/massage', all the living room TV morning and evening, 'Wash back', 'Cam' and 'Sleeping pills' scenes.

I'm playing ver 0.45.3 with the following stats: Affection: 608, Lust: 100, Lewdness: 424, Suspicion: 48/100

I would like to maybe suggest a scene where Megan either wakes early, or catches Calvin after a nap in his bed with an erection. Maybe Calvin plans it that way, or is caught masterbating? Does she act on her curiosity?
Kukri
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Sid Valentine » Sun, 17Jul02 20:40

Kukri wrote:Enjoying your game Sid,

However, I can get neither the 'wash chest' nor the new 'masterbate onto' scene in afternoon to trigger (the morning 'masterbate onto' scenes tits/face/hand work fine). I am uncertain what the 'Oral Progression' event is, 'taste test' or 'kissing'? Pretty sure I've not seen that.

I have triggered 'Kiss', 'Grope', and have done repeatable of them from bed. Also the favors- 'Taste', 'Strip', and 'Midnight kiss' at least twice each. I've also done the regular events, 'TV with Megan', 'Study/massage', all the living room TV morning and evening, 'Wash back', 'Cam' and 'Sleeping pills' scenes.

I'm playing ver 0.45.3 with the following stats: Affection: 608, Lust: 100, Lewdness: 424, Suspicion: 48/100

I would like to maybe suggest a scene where Megan either wakes early, or catches Calvin after a nap in his bed with an erection. Maybe Calvin plans it that way, or is caught masterbating? Does she act on her curiosity?

Talk to Megan in her room during the afternoon. You'll get the option to take her to the mall. Once there you can buy her stuff that will earn you 'favor points'. Then, once you're in either the bathroom or Megan's room, hit 'X' and it should bring up a list of favors you can ask her to do. One favor is only available during the midnight period in her room.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Kukri » Mon, 17Jul03 01:13

Thanks Sid!

Got it. [img]kator/smiley229.gif[/img]
Kukri
sirens hunter

Postby Sid Valentine » Mon, 17Jul31 12:20

New since last release:
- New favor event in the shower plus its repeatable version. To trigger it you need to have seen the oral progression event and have at least 75 favor points.
- You can now catch Susan (the sister-in-law) taking a shower on the spy cam plus its repeatable version. To trigger this you'll have to check on the spy cams during the early morning period and have seen Megan washing herself on the spy cam (you'll probably have to see that again if you've already seen it once before this version in order to create the trigger needed).
- Two new scenes of Megan on the spy cams plus their repeatable versions. The first requires you to have seen the mother's and have Megan's lewdness at 200. The second requires you to have seen the former one and have her lewdness at 300.

Windows: https://mega.nz/#!Q0EBkRiL!3IGPUEIYxEB4z5BW4rOr9md2Zv_EN2tIPZmiEYw4AkU
Mac: https://mega.nz/#!poclDSTA!aSAG8xiWN6P1buhXomh8KbYqKGwsfy9IS8XzApe3Ygw
Web: https://mega.nz/#!wwkT3RQb!iaNIgN52FVIzX-VXbihVn2IL2mAyyYhCNgpjgKvhqMU
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Firehole » Fri, 17Aug25 03:42

Nice job. I like the direction you're going in and the change of pace from other games.
Firehole
sirens hunter

Postby cypisek1233 » Fri, 17Aug25 20:21

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Each update makes this game better. I enjoy it very much and I'm very happy you pursued your desire of making a game a bit different, a bit slower with building more tension and progressing step by step. Wow! It's awesome. Thank you!
cypisek1233
sirens hunter

Postby Sid Valentine » Fri, 17Sep01 02:16

v0.51

New since last release:
- Medium lewdness practice kissing event. Available after you've seen the oral event.

- Medium lewdness practice groping event. Also becomes available after the oral event.

- Handjob progression event and repeatable practice HJ events. To trigger the handjob event you first need to have seen the 'Masturbate Onto' progression event, have Megan's lewdness to 300, and go into Megan & Calvin's room during the morning period.

- Full body wash event for Calvin. After you've seen the handjob event this will now be the event that plays out when Calvin decides to take a shower.

- Each new event has about three new pictures for a total of twelve pictures added.

Windows: https://mega.nz/#!Io9wzJTT!TCWmHjEn9CLJaHqh2U1vCcvJ9q89nIJlImiyY1r0G5E

Mac: https://mega.nz/#!t8MAhCjL!vBBV5do7wz6mdRkzluaalnafhprEE3UEm_-23MM9dmg

Web: https://mega.nz/#!ItthQZhR!m7F6XBccvqYsrFaJE9RCfZmCsquIGb_ytJPBD_3G6WI

And thanks, cypisek1233 and Firehole, I'm glad you like it.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby philbi » Wed, 17Sep27 18:03

hello,

very nice game
i play the latest version 0.51.1
i have seen that it is possible to buy new items (aphrodisiacs and egg) but don't know how to use them
i thought aphrodisiacs could be used the same way as sleeping pills but it does not seem to be that
philbi
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8dn » Tue, 17Oct03 12:31

I see the latest public version is up to 60.4 now..

I have also noted that Sid has recently made comments about becoming tired of producing countless sex scenes with the same two characters. I can appreciate his meaning but it sounds a bit of a gloomy prospect ahead for this game.

Sid, may I respectfully suggest you could help himself by being less linear when writing your games? Start with the basic scenario (eg the "Cohabitation" idea) and what the characters look like. Then as a next step create a load of sex scenes, don't worry about the story, etc, concentrate on what you want them to end up doing. After that you're left to do the exciting bit of deciding how the characters arrived in those situatons.. and you may even feel like throwing in a few extra sex scenes as you get more ideas or situations that come to your mind :) You would have a general idea of each character (eg slut or innocent virgin) so the images would be in your head. Dialogue can always be added/changed later to fit the more specific personality of each character, according to how they develop. Hopefully you will then be as keen for each game to be completed as we are.

Unfortunately for Sid, I'm not comfortable with the whole patron thing, for reasons I've given elsewhere. From what I've seen so far though I'd be happy to pay a reasonable amount to get the finished game, assuming he sticks with it. That's one of the problems I have with the patreon thing. Unfortunately it also seems to encourage the kind of linear development I'm suggesting Sid should try to avoid.

I do hope he does. He shows much promise.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby HeyChief » Thu, 17Oct05 05:26

kessie8dn, where did you find version 60.4? I can not find it
Thanke you
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby Sid Valentine » Wed, 17Nov29 12:27

New version: v0.64

New since v0.51:
- Finally added a 'menu' button. Clicking on it at first will just bring up Megan and Calvin's stats. Later, when appropriate, it will open a choice menu for selecting either stats or favors.

- Titjob progression event. Activates during the afternoon once lewdness is at 400 and you've already seen the handjob progression event. There's also the repeatable version you can access via 'Call Megan Over' at Calvin's bed.

- Shower titjob event. After you've seen the titjob progression event and Megan's lewdness is at 500 you can see it by taking a shower. Afterward once you take a shower you'll get to select between handjob and titjob.

- High lewdness variation for the repeatable handjob event. You'll need lewdness at 600 and to have seen the titjob progression event first.

- High lewdness variation for the oral event. Same requirements as above.

- Blowjob progression event and its repeatable version. Should trigger during the afternoon with 700 lewdness and having seen the titjob bath event.

- Shower blowjob event and its repeatable version. After seeing the above blowjob progression event this will become available in the shower.

Windows: https://mega.nz/#!dpFmxByC!ZoOYvYR3ex-l5i2QwzUDaYYwB4oIwQ9VbHljBTOOfXM

Mac: https://mega.nz/#!k100TJSR!2OIFiF66yVsu2QI8PPbmohayUdLNe-MHGUTTA2eLW4M

Web: https://mega.nz/#!dsMSEQbD!v13jydZwcq32nUZbcifJzBy-_R9eIK3aFrgLnuUfNZ0
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Sid Valentine » Fri, 18Jun29 21:31

I know I haven't posted here lately (or anywhere, really) but I have continued to put out monthly updates for the game. Right now I'm in the final stretch of the game's development that'll let you play it from beginning to one of the couple of endings.

After that I'll be switching my focus over to my next game: Staying with Aunt Katie. In that one you'll be playing as a male student who has to stay with his aunt due to his parents going over seas for work.

I still have a lot of secondary/optional content for Cohabitation I plan on adding in, plus refining its systems so that it isn't as much as a grind as it currently is, but having worked on it for over a year I want to move onto something new, so it'll become my B project that I'll continue to work on in the background.

New version: v0.85

New since the last version posted here:
- You can now take Megan into the bathroom at the mall have her service Calvin. There are currently three events there:
-- Handjob
-- Titjob
-- Blowjob

The first time you enter the bathroom there the blowjob event will play but any other time you visit after you can choose from the three. In order to unlock the bathroom at the mall you must have seen Megan's blowjob event in the shower at home.

- Simulated / thigh sex scene progression event and its repeatable scene. To unlock these you need to have seen the mall bathroom event at least once, have Megan's lewdness to 900, and it'll automatically activate during the afternoon.

- New blowjob event when watching TV with Megan in her room. You need to have seen the blowjob progression event and have practice it at least once on the bed and have her lewdness at or above 1000.

- New event with Megan while watching late night TV with the family. You'll need to have seen the thigh job progression event plus have her lewdness at 1000 or above.

- Sex progression event. In the afternoon once you've seen the thigh sex progression event and her lewdness is at or above 1150 the first part will trigger. Then go buy aphrodisiacs, which should prompt a message from Calvin. After that go cook dinner for Megan in the evening (she'll be in the kitchen) and the final part will activate. Altogether this is easily the longest event in the game.

- Repeatable sex scene. After having seen the first sex scene you'll have to buy condoms on the computer then during the midnight time period (last one) the event should automatically occur once Megan's lewdness is at 1250 and her lust is at 100. After you've seen this event you can then do the repeatable version via Calvin's bed. The last picture for this scene was supposed to have a used condom laying on Megan but it seems since I re-installed Windows the used condom item no longer works in HoneySelect. I'm gonna have to find out why that is and fix it.
- Nightime living room blowjob. After you've seen Megan's first blowjob event and the late night TV thigh handjob event this one will occur when you go to watch TV with the family at night. After you've seen it once the next time you go to watch TV with the family at night you'll be given a choice between the thigh HJ or a blowjob.

- Susan's events. After you've seen the first sex scene with Megan then during the evening period Calvin should automatically decide to check the shower webcams. After that the second part should trigger once you visit the living room during the early morning period when Kevin and Susan are in there. Then, after you've seen all that, the next Noon period should trigger the third section. Lastly, after all that, you can call up Susan during the Noon period via 'Calvin's Stuff' in his and Megan's room and repeat the blowjob event.

- Susan shower groping and fingering event. You can see this by calling her up via Cal's Stuff in his room during the Noon period when Megan is watching TV in her room and you have Susan's corruption to 50.

- Susan shower titfuck event. Like above but you need her corruption to be at 150.

- After the shower event you'll be able to choose between the blowjob or groping scenes. After the titfuck scene you'll likewise be able to choose between blowjob, groping, or titfuck.

- High lewd variation for Megan's thighsex/humping event. To see this call Megan over at Cal's bed and choose thighsex after you've seen her repeatable sex scene.

- Midnight quickie blowjob. After you've seen the repeatable sex scene just talk to Megan during the Midnight period when she's sitting on her bed.

- Lowered some suspicion gains and fixed up a bit of dialogue here and there in a couple of events.

- Changed the tutorial / system explanation a bit to better reflect current gameplay.

- Brought down all the suspicion gains in Susan's events by either 10 or 15 each.

- Added 'Midnight Titjob' event with Megan. Talk to her after you've seen the 'Midnight Blowjob' event during the midnight period (very last time period when Megan's sitting on the edge of her bed). Afterward whenever you talk to her again during that period you'll get to choose between the blowjob or titjob events.

- You can now drug Susan with aphrodisiacs. Once you've seen her titjob event and have her corruption to 300 an event with Calvin thinking about drugging her as soon as he wakes up should play. After that happens, if you have at least one aphrodisiac in your inventory, you can choose to drug Susan's breakfast by going into the kitchen during the early morning period, clicking on the stove, and choosing to do so.

- Once you've drugged her when you call her up during the noon period a new event will play out, leading to thigh sex in the shower area.

- After you've seen the above once - and you've drugged her again - you'll be able to choose between the thigh sex, a blowjob, or titjob events.

- If Susan is drugged then both the blowjob and titjob events are changed to reflect her more lewd status.

- You'll have to drug Susan every day if you want to see the new drug events, otherwise her regular events will play.

Windows: https://mega.nz/#!AgUAxa6S!I5lNQt4HZBKyOZo9xCTXqXetP4o1Ap8irFynuLAQrMA

Mac: https://mega.nz/#!1g0BnYgI!3RLqvxFcpZ8XEhfTU7skL5uelnXPawC3-gSdv7cRNCE

Web Browser: https://mega.nz/#!wlU2QISb!-D9oh0W3vbKrXDZm3ZQ4jljp610SkCSIVxfUsAl0Rg8
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby ludwig » Tue, 18Jul03 19:09

thanks
ludwig
great white shark

Postby jeff » Mon, 18Aug20 20:16

sid
im having problems doing the handjob and BJ
jeff
great white shark

Postby unjohn » Thu, 18Aug23 21:04

I keep reading about susans sex at noon in the shower. I get all scenes in kitchen and none in the shower??
unjohn
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Projects