Cohabitation [Corruption WIP]

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Cohabitation [Corruption WIP]

Postby Sid Valentine » Wed, 17Mar01 17:52

Skynarr wrote:How do you know how many favor points you have, and how to use them?

Hit 'X' when you're in Megan's room.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby LucaNatoli » Mon, 17Mar20 04:50

Sid Valentine, are you the creator of the game??
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Depeche » Mon, 17Mar20 08:19

Ys he is !
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby jissou » Wed, 17Mar22 18:04

Hi, I would like to know what program runs the game, because I can not find anything on the net

thanks
jissou
great white shark

Postby Greyelf » Wed, 17Mar22 22:43

jissou wrote:... what program runs the game...
It is built using RPGMaker, although I don't remember which release of that product was used and it was obviously extend using plugins to remove the standard user-interface.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Sid Valentine » Wed, 17Mar29 06:39

LucaNatoli wrote:Sid Valentine, are you the creator of the game??

I am, yes.

jissou wrote:Hi, I would like to know what program runs the game, because I can not find anything on the net

thanks

As already said, it's RPG Maker MV.

Sorry for the late responses. I was checking this thread fairly regularly... then Mass Effect: Andromeda came out.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Thu, 17Mar30 01:50

Really fun game, thanks for sharing ! Any plan to introduce Megan's mother ? Maybe Megan could help when corrupted enough ? ;)
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Sid Valentine » Fri, 17Mar31 06:41

Guntag wrote:Really fun game, thanks for sharing ! Any plan to introduce Megan's mother ? Maybe Megan could help when corrupted enough ? ;)

Thanks, and yeah, I have given it some thought. I plan on having regular, non-sexual events with the parents to bolster the idea that Calvin is living with his brother and sister-in-law rather than just with Megan. Actual sexual events with her, though, is (again) something I've thought about but if I do it'll be after I've completed all of Megan's stuff and would probably be the form of an expansion.

Anyway, v0.40.1:
https://mega.nz/#!MpEEwAwA!XoMak323GyGP ... 6Rw2OYFDg0

New since the last public version:
- Ask her to strip favor scene
- Ask to wash her chest favor scene
- Repeatable groping scene
- Now to go to the mall instead of going into the hallway you now can only go to the mall by speaking to Megan in the 'Afternoon' period.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Sat, 17Apr01 02:24

Sid Valentine wrote:
Guntag wrote:Really fun game, thanks for sharing ! Any plan to introduce Megan's mother ? Maybe Megan could help when corrupted enough ? ;)

Thanks, and yeah, I have given it some thought. I plan on having regular, non-sexual events with the parents to bolster the idea that Calvin is living with his brother and sister-in-law rather than just with Megan. Actual sexual events with her, though, is (again) something I've thought about but if I do it'll be after I've completed all of Megan's stuff and would probably be the form of an expansion.

Anyway, v0.40.1:
https://mega.nz/#!MpEEwAwA!XoMak323GyGP ... 6Rw2OYFDg0

- Ask her to strip favor scene
- Ask to wash her chest favor scene
- Repeatable groping scene
- Now to go to the mall instead of going into the hallway you now can only go to the mall by speaking to Megan in the 'Afternoon' period.

Thanks for the new version ! And you are right about the mother (and maybe more characters if you are up to a challenge !), you could do it as a sequel, this way, you can start with a brand new game without messing with what you already did.
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Sid Valentine » Fri, 17Apr07 09:06

Alright, as I'm nearing the end of the first main section of the game I'm beginning to polish it up before moving on to the next. So, if any one has any ideas on how to improve this section of the game don't hesitate to speak up. I'm not looking for anything particularly grandiose, just small stuff that will help to better flesh out the situation and the characters.

Likely the best way to help would be to start the game from the beginning and give me feedback for any part that you feel could be improved or if you feel like a small scene inserted somewhere would really help. If you do this, please don't cheat with Megan's stats. Money and favor points should be fine to mess with but if you put Megan's stats too high you will end up skipping scenes that require her stats to be at a certain level.

I am not looking for ideas for new sex scenes. This is purely for character and world building. I cannot stress this enough - I currently do not want suggestions for sex scenes.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Spooky » Sat, 17Apr08 17:02

It would be nice if Megan would start showing interest in him as well when her affection rises/is high enough, e.g. random events where she is offering to help with the chores like doing the dishes or cooking.
Also when buying clothes for her she could offer or he could ask to show them off which could then have positive or negative impact depending on her lewdness. As for the games and comics, shw could be busy using them at home at random. The interruption could either have a negative effect on affection (e.g. she is embarrassed being caught reading a manga comic?) or positive (e.g. she iss enjoying playing a game with him instead of watching tv).
Spooky
great white shark

Postby Sid Valentine » Sat, 17Apr29 23:32

v0.42.1
Windows:
https://mega.nz/#!R1UURCJS!eXgDMDLtO_SD ... PSn_qY5j00
Mac:
https://mega.nz/#!hkcAiJTb!-YvWdWQp_Do- ... 8ml0JEX_m8

- Goodnight kiss favor scene and repeatable version. You can only do this during the 'Midnight' period. Hit 'X' or 'Escape' to bring up the favor menu and select it.
- Oral progression event and repeatable version. This requires Megan's Lust, Lewdness, and Affection to all be at least 100 each. You'll also have to do the Strip, Chest Wash, and Goodnight Kiss favor scenes, which means if you've already seen them then you'll have to revert to an earlier save (sorry about this). Once all those requirements are met it will activate automatically during the 'Afternoon' period.
For the repeatable version, after you see the initial one you can do it by going to Calvin's bed and selecting it during the Morning - Night periods. Unlike the others, though, unless her lust is at 80 she'll flat turn you down.
- Speaking of lust, it's now capped at 100.

This is the first time uploading a Mac version. I don't own a Mac so I probably won't be able to troubleshoot with that version. Also, if you're having trouble with the links then try to copy and past the entire link into your address bar.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby kessie8dn » Fri, 17May19 16:24

Well, it's a little kinky, but I like it so far :)

It would be nice to be able to see the amount of money and various trait points you have at any given time - hard to plan a shopping trip if you're unsure whether you have enough to pay the brother on Saturday.. Also hard to know how far you can push a situation when you have no idea where your suspicion level is before you start. Having said that, it's not really that big an issue, seeing as I've never come across a situation where I've been booted out of the game, it would just be helpful to know whether an action is worth repetition or if you'd be better spending the time doing something else.

I'm certainly looking forward to more - I hope this isn't one of those cases where the developer gets bored and moves on to something "more exciting" before finishing this game. Too many developers seem to have a list of unfinished games that all look very promising but never get moved along.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby Sid Valentine » Fri, 17Jun30 23:58

v0.45.2

New since last version:
- Early morning TV watching with Kevin and Susan. Only available during the very first period of the day. You reach by clicking on the door and selecting 'Living Room'. There are three events here where Kevin and the married couple talk based on Megan's affection plus a generic one that plays in between.

- Night time TV watching with Kevin, Susan, and Megan. Only available during the 'Night' period (not 'Midnight'). Reach the same way as above. There are four events for this - high, mid, and low affection ones, and then a slightly lewd one (requires you to have seen the previous three plus have lewdness to at least 100). There are also repeatable versions of all four.

- New progression event: masturbate onto Megan. This should automatically activate in Megan and Calvin's room during the Afternoon period once you have at least 200 lewdness, have seen the oral progression event, and have done the midnight kiss favor at least once. This also has a repeatable version you can access via Calvin's bed.

Windows: https://mega.nz/#!04FShQZR!r-DWKOSnhomx ... lSwfJGRjfQ

Mac: https://mega.nz/#!cg9ASAKb!-Vnel1IiR5dL ... cSpt3__Eqc

kessie8dn wrote:Well, it's a little kinky, but I like it so far :)

It would be nice to be able to see the amount of money and various trait points you have at any given time - hard to plan a shopping trip if you're unsure whether you have enough to pay the brother on Saturday.. Also hard to know how far you can push a situation when you have no idea where your suspicion level is before you start. Having said that, it's not really that big an issue, seeing as I've never come across a situation where I've been booted out of the game, it would just be helpful to know whether an action is worth repetition or if you'd be better spending the time doing something else.

I'm certainly looking forward to more - I hope this isn't one of those cases where the developer gets bored and moves on to something "more exciting" before finishing this game. Too many developers seem to have a list of unfinished games that all look very promising but never get moved along.

You can view all your stats by hitting 'SHIFT' when you're not in an event.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

Postby Sid Valentine » Sun, 17Jul02 03:00

Version 0.45.3

Windows: https://mega.nz/#!9ttVyZDA!mAgfSMjGomxp ... TedDMjMiF8
Mac: https://mega.nz/#!B1VRkTAD!LMDFlsxBAq5V ... 0v9VkDr4C8
Web Browser: https://mega.nz/#!Up9ECQDA!LCnTu_QlWSew ... mqtZr1fpow

Just a small fix to an image that wasn't showing up during an event. I also uploaded a new web browser version in case the Mac one doesn't work. It should work with any OS that can use a regular web browser.
Sid Valentine
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Projects