What do you prefer?

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: What do you prefer?

Postby _Inerfa » Sun, 17Feb26 21:48

Thanks Sid, that actually makes a lot of sense (perhaps even more so because we share the same views :))
_Inerfa
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby MaxCarna » Mon, 17Feb27 05:46

_Inerfa wrote:Hi guys,

What do you prefer in a game:

1. First person view vs third person view?
Can you give an example of a good game in first person? All that I've seen is in third person.

2. Minigames during sex scenes vs just click and watch?
Minigames before. I like to have some difficult to get the sex scenes, but once start should follow freely.

3. Other game aspects vs plain old sex?
Prefer stat building, at least is the kind of game that I play more than once.
MaxCarna
star of the reef

Postby _Inerfa » Mon, 17Mar06 22:54

MaxCarna wrote:1. First person view vs third person view?
Can you give an example of a good game in first person? All that I've seen is in third person.

Minigames before. I like to have some difficult to get the sex scenes, but once start should follow freely.

Prefer stat building, at least is the kind of game that I play more than once.

1.The VD games mostly use a first person view I think.
2.That makes sense, thanks.
3. Good to know as well, thanks for the feedback Max!
_Inerfa
great white shark

Postby flyrenders » Sat, 17Aug12 21:58

I prefer first person view but it really depends on the game. Ours is first person but we let the player switch between first person and third person view during the NSFW scenes.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Sun, 17Aug13 02:19

_Inerfa wrote:Hi guys,

What do you prefer in a game:

1. First person view vs third person view?
First person makes it easier to change to sex of the player, third person might be a bit more flexible with sex scenes.

A lot of games utilize a mechanic for engaging sex scenes, how do you feel about those?

Do you enjoy game mechanics that involve fighting, grinding, stat building, etc, or do you perfer to just focus on story and images?

Thanks a lot for your input!

1. 3rd person (during sex scenes) so I can better see what's going on. Otherwise 1st person.

2. Depends on the goal you have. I'd rather have "interactivity" than "mini games". By Interactivity, I mean chosing what is happening during the sex scene (which might involve more work creating sex scenes). Maybe even having sex related "skills". An other way to have this without creating more artwork could be just changing the behavior during the sex scene (gentle/rough, romantic/dirty talk). This way you can keep the artwork the same and just change the description/dialogues during the scene. And here you are, interesting sex scenes without moving the mouse up/ down left/right forever...

3. I really don't like fighting in erotic games. I don't mind grinding and stat building as long as you make it fun and include it in the story. There are games requiring you to buy and cook food everyday (thinking about some of those QSP games if you played some), as well as tons of micro managing. I'm buying food and make my meals everyday, I'm not interested in doing it in a game :) If you want me to take a shower (or do any other kind of repetitive and action) in your game, fine, as long as, at some point, there is some kind of event related to it happening.
Guntag
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Projects