Family Life

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Family Life

Postby muttdoggy » Sat, 16Nov12 03:19

In the spirit of keeping links out of here unless the developer posts it...
I will tell you what to google.
For the new blogspot, its "Pedro-Ivanov-Family" for Russian language users and "perestrellopedro" for English blogspot.
Type the address like this - "Name".blogspot.com
For the pat*&n page, it's "Perestrello"
That's all I'll say on the site locations since I'm not the developer.
Mods- feel free to edit anything as needed.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Pron » Mon, 16Nov14 08:37

I've never seen such a slow moving forum be so completely white washed by admins. I guess if you want the site to die then keep deleting everything useful.

That's your opinion on the slow " moving" forum, but we got a clear set of rules about paid content, now for calling the admins white washed here you have a 1 week ban. I am pretty lenient, but some things i do not tolerate
Skelaturi
Pron
Pilot fish

Postby krzysiek88 » Mon, 16Nov14 22:03

It looks like good game. I have give it a go in Russian language ( with I don't understand :crazy: ) and I really like it but need to wait for some translation to fully enjoy the game
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Tue, 16Nov15 00:44

krzysiek88 wrote:It looks like good game. I have give it a go in Russian language ( with I don't understand :crazy: ) and I really like it but need to wait for some translation to fully enjoy the game

The game version 0.4.5 is translated in English.
An old 0.6 version of it I found is incomplete but playable. There is a broken English translation for it available.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby krzysiek88 » Tue, 16Nov15 20:07

Thanks mate, somehow I didn't see it that post. Gonna try tomorrow
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby xravensfan » Wed, 16Nov16 05:00

This is a good game... one of the more enjoyable QSP games I have played. NOt sure why they all tend to be Russian though...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 16Nov16 20:12

xravensfan wrote:This is a good game... one of the more enjoyable QSP games I have played. NOt sure why they all tend to be Russian though...

My guess is, just like visual novel program's are mostly used for the Asian (read Japan) market, QSP (For everyone QSP stands for Quest Soft Player") is popular in Russian areas, like adrift and rags are popular elsewhere.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby wildride » Wed, 16Nov16 23:13

xravensfan wrote:This is a good game... one of the more enjoyable QSP games I have played. NOt sure why they all tend to be Russian though...

Simply put QSP was created by a russian developer, and so all the forums for help developing with the software is in russian. Google translate only does so much, though it is fairly easy to backward engineer qsp games. That old "broken" 0.6 version was easily fixable once I took a look at it through the qsp dev program, granted you needed the 0.41/5 version to get the english navigation pics to replace the russian ones.

While its a decent program I did find however it wasnt as clean from a developers point of view, everything is there in one section and you need to know your coding, its like writing html in notepad, easy when you know how not so much if you havent a clue. Rags for example breaks things down ie rooms, objects, characters, you can use your mouse to do a fair bit of the work.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Thu, 16Nov17 05:02

Ok...

Have you figured out how to get the wife's lesbain scenes or Foxy's scene in the kitchen?
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Thu, 16Nov17 22:16

xravensfan wrote:Ok...

Have you figured out how to get the wife's lesbain scenes or Foxy's scene in the kitchen?

I cant remember the exact things needed to get them but I have done them yes.

Wifes lesbian stuff you need to see her at the nightclub when she gets with a girl, you give her the double dildo, search your room when she isnt there to find something, I am not sure here if you confront them now or catch them on your spycams. I think the later leads to the former.

As for the kitchen with Foxy, this one you need some book. I cant remember how to get that part started. You might need to work on neighbours/babysitter, which I think I had to repair in the 0.6 I played. Note for some of it if you do the hint to what happens next it can reset a pathway (Babysitter photography sessions for example)
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 16Nov18 04:45

Yea....

I went to the club with the wife, she got with the girl... and nothing. Have given her the double... but the mag I found was a double pen magazine.

As to babysitter and foxy... nothing on those ends... but I chose blackmail when I cought her... so maybe that did something. this is version 0.4... Don't have .6...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Fri, 16Nov18 15:02

This game seems really ambitious and I like that, but at the same time, there seems to be no real indicator of what you need to do to get things to happen.

I try and go to the strip club or night club and just get told I don't fit in there. My guess is that I need to raise my looks but, working out at the gym, buying new clothes, and getting a haircut still didn't let me in. I didn't even realize I needed to interact with Dexter until I got a game over and he killed me. Likewise, cleaning up around the house isn't as obvious as the need for it in other games is. Is there a time limit on the game (I wasn't clear if I reached max days and that's why Dexter killed me or if it was just because I ignored him for so long).

It would be really nice in future versions if these hidden variables of house cleanliness, baby approval, etc, were visible on the main chart. Also, if a required value on a stat is required to interact or go somewhere, it would be nice to know what that value is.
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

Postby wildride » Fri, 16Nov18 16:11

xravensfan wrote:Yea....

I went to the club with the wife, she got with the girl... and nothing. Have given her the double... but the mag I found was a double pen magazine.

Right next step you need to watch them from your study.

As to babysitter and foxy... nothing on those ends... but I chose blackmail when I cought her... so maybe that did something. this is version 0.4... Don't have .6...

For this I think you need to work on the neighbours (Addams). I do think the blackmail might have altered how this plays out.

DSD Yes these are nice to know but heres the exact needs for cleaning/looking after kid. Look after child 3 times per week, clean the pool once per week, and 2 other chores. The kid at least has an indicator (changes from not good enough to baby is well), the chores were from reading the QSP file data.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby krzysiek88 » Fri, 16Nov18 17:08

Hello guys I have accidentally deleted my game and now having problems with download proces failed after about 20min. Are you getting same problem??
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby lydia02 » Sun, 16Nov20 20:47

Also wondering if there are any endings in the game other then the game over for neglecting the child. Have "unlocked" various options in the possible ending area but no other actual endings. Is there a date that the game ends or does the game continue until all conditions are met to reach an ending?

Additional game hints would also be nice. Hints, for example, suggested taking the hard approach with foxy. Have given her multiple books and love over 1500 but no having any luck reaching new content. Is there a particular program needed to reference the coding to see what the requirements are? Thanks.
lydia02
lagoon predator

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Projects