Family Life

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Family Life

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 16Nov09 15:13

I found this game "Family Life" it is supposed to be under development. Version 0.4.5 is free and available for download here *Snip*

A prior version, 0.4.1 can be found in torrent sites. It is supposed to exist two more versions 0.6 and 0.8 I couldn't find those thou.

It is a game similar to 'Lesson of Passion - Living With Temptation', but in this game you can romance: Your wife, the nanny, your two daughters, a daughter's friend, your neighbor's wife, and your neighbor's daughter. Not all branches are finished. To tell the truth I only managed to reach a sex scene with the main character's wife, (I believe sex scenes with neighbors and Lola are already in this version of the game 0.4.5) and fondling scenes with one of the main character's daughter.

I like the way the intimacy progresses step by step in this game with fondling scenes before you reach actual sex scenes.
The last post by the supposed developer took place on August 21, 2016 so I'm not sure if game development continues or not. I hope it does, because it is an enjoyable game to play.

Characters:

Pedro : Main Character
Laura : Wife
Dexter : Baby Son
Gina : Older Daughter
Foxy : Younger Daughter
Angelica : Nanny
Johnny : Neighbor
Nikki : Neighbor's Wife
Michelle : Neighbor's Daughter
Heidi : Older Daughter's Friend
Lola : Girl you meet at the Gym
Last edited by Dolphin-BR on Wed, 16Nov09 19:53, edited 1 time in total.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: Family Life

Postby nezumi69 » Wed, 16Nov09 18:39

The link has been disabled due to heavy traffic. Temporarily I hope

0.6 ($10) and 0.8 ($30) are patron versions. I didn't read the whole site so don't know if they will be released as free when newer versions become available for his supporters.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 16Nov09 19:44

nezumi69 wrote:The link has been disabled due to heavy traffic. Temporarily I hope

0.6 ($10) and 0.8 ($30) are patron versions. I didn't read the whole site so don't know if they will be released as free when newer versions become available for his supporters.

It is also available here:
*Snip* and using a chainsaw, a rocket launcher and napalm just in case. I am sorry Dolphin, but under my watch i am now allowing uploaded, k2s or fileboom. These are 1 slow download sites, 2 full of viruses and used by the greediest of pirates.
Skelaturi

One of the copies I downloaded, when you unzip it, some picture files and some folders have gibberish instead of their Cyrillic names.
If this happens to you, you will need to change your system language to Russian before unzipping the game. After that you can change your system language back to normal and play the game with all its images in place.
You can play this game in English or in Russian.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 16Nov09 20:28

so, i am not allowing above links, cause 1 thing must be clear, that is not his game. He used to be the translator with the Russian Developer, but they had some sort of argument (to my understanding the translator made a patron page) and now the author is just working on his own/ That's why you will find nothing about 0.6 or 0.8 on that blog. And your other link was, well i said it already. If you want to re upload that free version, go do it through mediafire or something, that doesn't use such low download speeds

Said that i am semi allowing your post.1 Game isn't finished so i am a bit uncertain if i should keep it in sexy games. 2 link to the original author is prohibited, cause well the 0.8 version is non-patron and will cost you $ 30, and a new version would cost you again.

Skelaturi
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 16Nov09 20:51

I was unsure about that blog belonging to the actual game developer. But since I didn't find a reference to another developer for that game anywhere, I used his blog as the source for the available free game.

I didn't upload the game anywhere. The link I offered was found here:
http://ddd1.ru/download/352933/perestre ... fe-ver041h
(The address says version 0.4.1 but the page says version 0.4.5)

Yes, the game is unfinished, just like "Starship Inanna".
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Trucla » Wed, 16Nov09 22:21

Dolphin-BR wrote:Yes, the game is unfinished, just like "Starship Inanna".
In my humble opinion, if it's unfinished ithis should go to the Projects section... ;)
Aquele abraço!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby redle » Wed, 16Nov09 22:47

Best I can tell, the "official" English blog is *snip* which also has a free link to 4.5 hosted by dropbox.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 16Nov09 23:02

redle wrote:Best I can tell, the "official" English blog issnipwhich also has a free link to 4.5 hosted by dropbox.

That's the one I posted in the first place.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 16Nov09 23:20

Trucla wrote:
Dolphin-BR wrote:Yes, the game is unfinished, just like "Starship Inanna".
In my humble opinion, if it's unfinished ithis should go to the Projects section... ;)
Aquele abraço!

If the game is still unplayable I agree with you. But if you can play the game to a certain extent, like Starship Inanna, Pandora, and Family Life, and it is free, I think it should remain in 'All Sexy Games'. So others can know about it. But this is just my opinion. Shark and his moderators have the final word, and I accept it whatever it is. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 16Nov09 23:48

redle wrote:Best I can tell, the "official" English blog is *snip* which also has a free link to 4.5 hosted by dropbox.

the official blog of the creator is in Russian, his official download link for 0.4.5 is (beware it's Russian, dunno if it's English patched) https://mega.nz/#!mhQimQ6D!tb6oa-Nq3kK8 ... 8yLgrVm-oU

you could also find more info on the tfgamesite, cause there are people who do love to translate games. If i'd happen to find a 0.4.5 with English patch, i'll post it for you lot. And yes going to bury t his topic in the projects.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby redle » Thu, 16Nov10 00:27

This is the last link I'll post. Delete it also if you want.
*snip* yes it was the link i knew of and yes i snip it, again people if something has to be paid for we only allow a link by the original developer. I also warned a few posts above i wouldn't allow the link. So do not test me again.
Skelaturi
PS, if you wan't to know official links, go through Muttdoggy he seems to know more about this

Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to test anyone's patience or rules of the forum. We were talking about a free version of a game; where to find it; and general information about it. Yes, the author accepts payment for early access, but as far as I can tell the game is actually free-for-all. The previous links appeared to be being removed based on their pointing to fraudulent websites rather than this game itself being an off-limits subject for links.

I do understand that rules have many nuances and subject to varied interpretations and that it is the (often thankless) job of administrators to make/enforce final decisions. I was simply trying to be helpful. I do appreciate you mentioning this time that this game is an off-limits link game so that we now know.
Redle

Which, I believe is the official Russian version of the blog.

And yes, there were 2 different, but very similar looking and named English versions of the blog I referenced. One seemed to be the fake and one the real. I have nothing to do with the project. I can't verify any of them as valid or not. I was simply trying to supply people with at least one link to information, rather than strictly a download. And the English blog I referenced did have links connecting it to the above Russian blog, giving it at least the allusion of legitimacy. If the official blog is known, and the above is incorrect, by all means supply it instead.

And the dropbox link was supposed to be an English version of 0.4.5, is it not?
Last edited by redle on Sun, 16Nov13 00:10, edited 1 time in total.
redle
star of the reef

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16Nov10 00:59

Let me clarify this. I used to work with one the "Localizer" and had a short conversation with the Developer. The developer's original intention was to keep the Russian-only version one step ahead of a professional English one. For example, the 0.8 Russian only for $10, 0.6 with Russian/Professionally done English builds for $5, and the 0.45 Russian/English version for free. And those were to be distributed by his site only. However, the previous "Localizer" claimed to be fluent in English. His job was to translate from Russian into English and then deliver the translations directly to the Developer. That's it. No more, no less!!
The truth is, he barely knew English and used google translate or machine translations. Instead of doing his work as directed by the developer, the "Localizer" went rogue and began outsourcing the work, set up patr#%n and blogspot pages, and began distributing the game files himself. All of those actions are in violation of his agreement with the Developer. To put an idiotic cherry on top, he took the English proof-readings done my myself and a few others, butchered it, and then merged the translations incorrectly. The issue with the broken pictures is that he translated the picture names in QSP and left the original pictures in their folders unchanged which is why you wouldn't see many of the pictures. It is a pain in the rear to go through all that and fix it.
He got into a argument with the Developer over a butchered translation and was put on notice. Shortly after that, a few guys went on the Developer's site and alerted him of what they were finding.. multiple copies floating around including broken game files, a mysterious patr%$n page, and a blogspot page claiming credit for the game. All hell broke loose so I had a chat with the Developer and got the whole story. Ever since then, the Developer is doing this himself, raised the price of the game, and changed the pricing and translation tiers.
I wish the Developer the best of luck!
Edited...the Developer actually liked the Blogspot page so he took it over and re-used the artwork on the page.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Thu, 16Nov10 01:12

muttdoggy wrote:Let me clarify this. I used to work with one the "Localizer" and had a short conversation with the Developer. The developer's original intention was to keep the Russian-only version one step ahead of a professional English one. For example, the 0.8 Russian only for $10, 0.6 with Russian/Professionally done English builds for $5, and the 0.45 Russian/English version for free. And those were to be distributed by his site only. However, the previous "Localizer" claimed to be fluent in English. His job was to translate from Russian into English and then deliver the translations directly to the Developer. That's it. No more, no less!!
The truth is, he barely knew English and used google translate or machine translations. Instead of doing his work as directed by the developer, the "Localizer" went rogue and began outsourcing the work, set up patr#%n and blogspot pages, and began distributing the game files himself. All of those actions are in violation of his agreement with the Developer. To put an idiotic cherry on top, he took the English proof-readings done my myself and a few others, butchered it, and then merged the translations incorrectly. The issue with the broken pictures is that he translated the picture names in QSP and left the original pictures in their folders unchanged which is why you wouldn't see many of the pictures. It is a pain in the rear to go through all that and fix it.
He got into a argument with the Developer over a butchered translation and was put on notice. Shortly after that, a few guys went on the Developer's site and alerted him of what they were finding.. multiple copies floating around including broken game files, a mysterious patr%$n page, and a blogspot page claiming credit for the game. All hell broke loose so I had a chat with the Developer and got the whole story. Ever since then, the Developer is doing this himself, raised the price of the game, and changed the pricing and translation tiers.
I wish the Developer the best of luck!
Edited...the Developer actually liked the Blogspot page so he took it over and re-used the artwork on the page.

I appreciate the information, but you did leave out the most important part. If you are familiar with the actual developer, then please clear up the point of discussion. What are the actual correct links to blog(s) done by the actual author.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Dolphin-BR » Thu, 16Nov10 03:42

I'm also interested in knowing the original developer's site.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Dolphin-BR » Thu, 16Nov10 07:06

Skelaturi wrote:
redle wrote:Best I can tell, the "official" English blog is *snip* which also has a free link to 4.5 hosted by dropbox.

the official blog of the creator is in Russian, his official download link for 0.4.5 is (beware it's Russian, dunno if it's English patched) https://mega.nz/#!mhQimQ6D!tb6oa-Nq3kK8 ... 8yLgrVm-oU

you could also find more info on the tfgamesite, cause there are people who do love to translate games. If i'd happen to find a 0.4.5 with English patch, i'll post it for you lot. And yes going to bury t his topic in the projects.

The game in this mega link is in Russian only. No English patch.
Yes, the game is mentioned in the tfgamesite. It's hard to find the relevant posts in the tfgamesite because they place all QSP Russian games in a single thread. But I managed to find some info there. Thanks!

There are 3 links in this page, but only 'uploaded' allows free users to download the file (version 0.4.5 in English .rar file):
http://ddd1.ru/download/352933/perestre ... fe-ver041h

The game in a .zip file you need to change your system language to Russian before unzipping it.
The game in a .rar file can be extracted without changing your system language and files and folder will have the correct Cyrillic names.

I found the version 0.6 in Russian and a broken English translation for it. I still have to play it thou and see if it works.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Next

Return to Projects