Family Life

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Family Life

Postby wildride » Mon, 16Nov21 01:21

lydia02 wrote:Also wondering if there are any endings in the game other then the game over for neglecting the child. Have "unlocked" various options in the possible ending area but no other actual endings. Is there a date that the game ends or does the game continue until all conditions are met to reach an ending?

Additional game hints would also be nice. Hints, for example, suggested taking the hard approach with foxy. Have given her multiple books and love over 1500 but no having any luck reaching new content. Is there a particular program needed to reference the coding to see what the requirements are? Thanks.

There are other paths but I dont think they are complete in the version being played, Some paths are mutually exclusive aswell ie Go down Foxies too far and I think you block off the Babysitter as Foxy is part of it.

As for a program to view the content you need QGen, I got an english copy that was bundled in with another qsp game. Ive uploaded it to Mega. Simply extract the .rar file, run qgen.exe and load the game up in there.

I suggest backing up the game before tinkering ;)
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby Dolphin-BR » Fri, 16Dec02 17:49

Here you will find some hints about the game. They are available in the supposed developer's blog:

Version 0.4.5 Changelog
Changelog

The latest public version: 0.4.5. What's new:

Added quite a lot of small dialogues and adventures to show off the traits of our characters better.

Ability to find out all the possible endings established at this point in development. To be fair, you won’t even be able to get to some of them till the release of the ver.0.6, but you are able to find out what can happen.

Four new events with Foxy! – A new branch of events (new ways to seduce her), which starts from the choice connected with the Adams family (go soft on her).

This path ultimately shows another way to conquer Foxy, a more softer one. It is so far the easiest in all of her possible outcomes and influences nobody else but her.

Also added a couple of events with the whole family, some with Laura, some with Gina, some with our new characters… (Which makes around ten more events added in this version in total).

The fix takes care of the problem with 0.4.5 with most of the pictures not loading in-game because of the Cyrillic characters left in some of the filenames.

Minor changes:

Improved the process of spying on the babysitter by including random shots from the camera feed.

The sports center is now working. Morgan sure has a lot of friends there…

Added the possibility for an interesting way to spend time at the nightclub, as well as some interactions and adventures there.

Same goes for the strip club. There you might be interacting with its owner Johnny and his people. Although you do know Johnny, you still should not expect to have any time to relax when he is around.

Hints

Spoilers
How to discover more stuff (0.4.5):

You will need to get to the following events first: Getting to know the Adamses (go softer on your daughters for that to open) and Getting to know the Madisons.
Then you should go looking for adventures on the locations in your house and around the city.
Working on: adding new things to do will be added on other locations in town, such as the beach and the studio, getting the dialogues of the characters to a decent (Foxy’s) level.
The main objective right now: getting the game properly translated so we could gladly present you the new upcoming version 0.6 the way it should be done.

Hints on how to get to the end of the game.
Events with Foxy go in order so you should go through them exactly as they go.
Try visiting the pool on a Saturday around 21-23 (9-11 pm).
When presented with a choice, decide to “go hard” on your daughters.
Then go into Foxy’s bedroom around 6 in the morning.

Event “Dad gropes Foxy in the kitchen-1”:
To start, enter the kitchen at 16 (4 pm) and press on Foxy’s icon.
In order to be able to start the event, you are required to have Look and Handsomeness values over 60, and have chosen the 2nd answer in the last event.
Events with Michelle also go as they should, so you get the idea.

Event “Sex with a neighbor”:
Requirements: Peek into Nikki’s bedroom at least 5 times; Charisma over 40; starts when you go over to the Adamses’ pool.

Event “Practicing a first BJ with Michelle”:
Requirements: Peek into Michelle’s bedroom at least 10 times, values: Charisma - over 40, Look - 100; Michelle’s Love - over 200 and Nikki's Love - over 200.
Launches right after the “Sex with a neighbor” event if you meet the requirements and give the 1st answer at the end.
If you are short on some stats, event will happen as soon as you are able to meet them all.

Angelica
Keep talking to her when in the KITCHEN (just talking, nothing over the line), gradually you will touch on her wish to become a model (then give advice and offer help) … and then you'll get to her photoshoot.
Any other hints and sorts of help with completing the game are reserved for our Patrons and done by e-mail, so consider donating and then shoot away.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Dolphin-BR » Fri, 16Dec02 17:56

xravensfan wrote:Ok...

Have you figured out how to get the wife's lesbain scenes or Foxy's scene in the kitchen?

About Foxy's scenes, here is what I found:

Here you have a picture showing where everyone in the house is at any given time when they are in the house:

Game Tips:

Fondling Foxy:
1- Saturday - 21:00 - Pool - Meet Adams Family (Choose to be tough with children)
2- Sunday - 06:00 - Foxy Bedroom - Spy (Choose to spy a bit longer)
3- Give sexy lingerie to Foxy
4- From Monday to Friday - 19:00 - Dining Room - Click on Foxy (many days until Foxy shows her tits for you)
5- Give Books to Foxy - 11:00 - My Office - 'Find some info for the next of my jobs' Eventually you will begin to buy books for Foxy.
(I believe the option to buy books for her appears randomly, not necessarily in 'my office')
6- Give books to Foxy - 07:00 - Foxy's Bathroom or 09:00 - Dining Room - Click on Foxy.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby rodimus-1 » Sat, 17Feb11 15:59

wildride wrote:
lydia02 wrote:Also wondering if there are any endings in the game other then the game over for neglecting the child. Have "unlocked" various options in the possible ending area but no other actual endings. Is there a date that the game ends or does the game continue until all conditions are met to reach an ending?

Additional game hints would also be nice. Hints, for example, suggested taking the hard approach with foxy. Have given her multiple books and love over 1500 but no having any luck reaching new content. Is there a particular program needed to reference the coding to see what the requirements are? Thanks.

There are other paths but I dont think they are complete in the version being played, Some paths are mutually exclusive aswell ie Go down Foxies too far and I think you block off the Babysitter as Foxy is part of it.

As for a program to view the content you need QGen, I got an english copy that was bundled in with another qsp game. Ive uploaded it to Mega. Simply extract the .rar file, run qgen.exe and load the game up in there.

Do you happen to have the password for the game as well?
I tried to peek at the content using the programm you suggested but I couldn't (password requiered)
If you don't have a password, do you know how to meet the Madisons?
I loooked everywhere, went to the sports complex, nightclub, stripclub, neigbours and they are nowhere to be found...
Thanks in advance...
rodimus-1
Pilot fish

Postby redle » Sun, 17Feb12 22:43

rodimus-1 wrote:do you know how to meet the Madisons?

Can't say that I remember with certainty. The way I remember it happening was going over to the Adams house one random weekend evening and finding that there was a party going on. They introduced me to the Madisons (namely Caprice). After that I could then bump into Caprice randomly at times at the gym. Bumping into her enough times eventually led to me being able to speak to her at their house. (I think progressing the babysitter past the photo shoot may be a prerequisite. Maybe for the whole chain, or just at some midway point to continue)

All that said, it depends which version of the game you are playing. I don't think they exist at all prior to version 0.8 or so.
redle
star of the reef

Postby muttdoggy » Mon, 17Feb13 04:44

rodimus-1 wrote:
wildride wrote:

I tried to peek at the content using the programm you suggested but I couldn't (password requiered)
I loooked everywhere, went to the sports complex, nightclub, stripclub, neigbours and they are nowhere to be found...
Thanks in advance...

The password is usually 12345....
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby rodimus-1 » Mon, 17Feb13 18:17

redle wrote:
rodimus-1 wrote:do you know how to meet the Madisons?

Can't say that I remember with certainty. The way I remember it happening was going over to the Adams house one random weekend evening and finding that there was a party going on. They introduced me to the Madisons (namely Caprice). After that I could then bump into Caprice randomly at times at the gym. Bumping into her enough times eventually led to me being able to speak to her at their house. (I think progressing the babysitter past the photo shoot may be a prerequisite. Maybe for the whole chain, or just at some midway point to continue)

All that said, it depends which version of the game you are playing. I don't think they exist at all prior to version 0.8 or so.

Thanks, that really helped! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
rodimus-1
Pilot fish

Postby rodimus-1 » Mon, 17Feb13 18:21

muttdoggy wrote:
rodimus-1 wrote:
wildride wrote:

Thanks in advance...

The password is usually 12345....

You, SIR, are a HERO!! :roi:
rodimus-1
Pilot fish

Postby alex3000 » Mon, 17Feb13 20:15

Where can i download it?
alex3000
Pilot fish

Postby rodimus-1 » Mon, 17Feb13 22:28

alex3000 wrote:Where can i download it?

I used this site..

*snip*
I am sure I did this a few times before in this topic, Skelaturi

Bit of a long download but version 0.85 isn't released for public yet by the publisher
rodimus-1
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Projects