[GDS]Suddenly a Party! Playable SEP/16

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: [GDS]Suddenly a Party! Playable SEP/16

Postby GDS » Sun, 16Oct09 18:08

I got some time to play a little today with some renders and here it is a finished scene/animation as a GIF

[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby muttdoggy » Sun, 16Oct09 23:44

Nice POV(Point Of View), GDS! Can't wait for that to be in the game! Keep up the awesome work! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby cj1015 » Mon, 16Oct10 07:43

GDS wrote:
cj1015 wrote:
karrek wrote:
falcon499 wrote:Nice game so far, shows a lot of potential.

For me when the ToD game starts i'm already in dialogue with loane and once i go back it says 'next round in: -2' [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
So I'm stuck there and no real round starts. Same for all ?

That's the end of the demo version of the game.

Yup so far...
I think that te dialogue is rushed it needs a little tweaking here and there....
I think also that there needs to be a moral compass that can be degraded or upgraded as you go along.

Rushed how exactly?

Moral compass: Most of your actions can be considered inmoral, like kissing you sister, cock-blocking your friend and so on, so it may be hard n this kind os story,
But the game do keep track of ALL your choices and it lock unlock scenes and routes according, kind of as a moral compass

Rushed in you didn't check for typos and didn't really care about your wording.
"You are Tom, a regular guy, living a regular life, you don't have a girlfreind for all that matters. Your parents had a bust, and you are spending time at Susie's house (your older sister), together with Carrie (your younger sister)
Maybe something like this?
[img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] You are an average guy, your name is Tom, you live a regular life. You are single not that it's important. Your parents are going through a messy divorce so you are staying clear of the fireworks by living with your older sister Susie. She graciously invited you and your sister to move in while things cool down with your parents.

Today seems like some regular day, or perhaps it's the day of your life the day that everting will just change for you, you can feel it, you just need to get up of your bed and go get it, tiger.
Or you could just oversleep and play Xbox the rest of the day, either way is fine.

[img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]

You crack your eyes open perhaps today is a regular day, perhaps its the day that everything in your life will change for you. You just need to get up and get out of bed and seize it. Go get em Tiger!
... Or you could just oversleep and play Xbox the rest of the day, that would be okay too.

The Destiny has spoken! there is nothing you can do about it but to accept it. Time to stay on the bed.

Destiny has spoken, nothing to do but accept it, you cover your head with your pillow rejecting the day.
cj1015
great white shark

Postby GDS » Mon, 16Oct10 12:49

cj1015 wrote:
GDS wrote:
cj1015 wrote:
karrek wrote:
falcon499 wrote:Nice game so far, shows a lot of potential.

For me when the ToD game starts i'm already in dialogue with loane and once i go back it says 'next round in: -2' [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
So I'm stuck there and no real round starts. Same for all ?

That's the end of the demo version of the game.

Yup so far...
I think that te dialogue is rushed it needs a little tweaking here and there....
I think also that there needs to be a moral compass that can be degraded or upgraded as you go along.

Rushed how exactly?

Moral compass: Most of your actions can be considered inmoral, like kissing you sister, cock-blocking your friend and so on, so it may be hard n this kind os story,
But the game do keep track of ALL your choices and it lock unlock scenes and routes according, kind of as a moral compass

Rushed in you didn't check for typos and didn't really care about your wording.
"You are Tom, a regular guy, living a regular life, you don't have a girlfreind for all that matters. Your parents had a bust, and you are spending time at Susie's house (your older sister), together with Carrie (your younger sister)
Maybe something like this?
[img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] You are an average guy, your name is Tom, you live a regular life. You are single not that it's important. Your parents are going through a messy divorce so you are staying clear of the fireworks by living with your older sister Susie. She graciously invited you and your sister to move in while things cool down with your parents.

Today seems like some regular day, or perhaps it's the day of your life the day that everting will just change for you, you can feel it, you just need to get up of your bed and go get it, tiger.
Or you could just oversleep and play Xbox the rest of the day, either way is fine.

You crack your eyes open perhaps today is a regular day, perhaps its the day that everything in your life will change for you. You just need to get up and get out of bed and seize it. Go get em Tiger!
... Or you could just oversleep and play Xbox the rest of the day, that would be okay too.

The Destiny has spoken! there is nothing you can do about it but to accept it. Time to stay on the bed.

Destiny has spoken, nothing to do but accept it, you cover your head with your pillow rejecting the day.

Yeap, that I cant agree more, every time I replay a section I find more and more typos.

I plan to only fix that prior to the final release since it takes too much time, But I will also look for help from anyone willing

Thanks for the feed back
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby cj1015 » Mon, 16Oct10 17:12

Well if you want to send over the scripts... I'll be happy to take a look at them.
cj1015
great white shark

Postby GDS » Tue, 16Oct11 14:15

cj1015 wrote:Well if you want to send over the scripts... I'll be happy to take a look at them.

Thanks I will keep your name in mind,

Right now Im still adding text so it's better as soon is finished,

But keep in mind that doing that will be a major spoiler to the game
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby cj1015 » Tue, 16Oct11 20:19

GDS wrote:
cj1015 wrote:Well if you want to send over the scripts... I'll be happy to take a look at them.

Thanks I will keep your name in mind,

Right now Im still adding text so it's better as soon is finished,

But keep in mind that doing that will be a major spoiler to the game

Yes I know it will be a spoiler that's okay I can live with that if it makes your game better... I find awkward or bad spelling in games to be annoying most times, in some cases it can be cute, but most of the time not the stuff that you want to showcase.
cj1015
great white shark

Postby jkast91 » Fri, 16Oct14 08:54

i was just wondering if I;m doing something wrong.
i cant get the game of truth or dare to start. from the begining it says it will start in -1 and goes to -2 ans so on

thanks
jkast91
great white shark

Postby paquito » Fri, 16Oct14 10:14

You can't play dare or truth game, this is the end of the super early alpha version of the game. This has already been said many times in this thread.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Previous

Return to Projects