My Weekend Adventures: Welcome Home

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: My Weekend Adventures: Welcome Home

Postby Michuncik » Sun, 16Aug21 17:40

any tip about sue? i only meet her at walk with the dog....
Michuncik
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Köpi » Mon, 16Aug22 15:41

het2000 wrote:How am i supposed to ask the girls about anything in park? The standard version "ask x about y" doesnt seem to work :??:

It worked for me. There are even topics given.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby nezumi69 » Mon, 16Aug22 16:03

Köpi wrote:Got the redheaded waitress and the french neighbour so far

help for redhead:
visit the cafe with rollo, buy coffee. visit again with rollo, ask for job an then about studies

i've got some interesting scenes with jo and becky, but never got more then grinding and kissing. hints appreciated

I've never been given a second chance to walk Rollo, so I'm wondering what choices you made in between...

As for Becky, I got her on my first run through. Wash the car then spray her ass with the hose (several times), you could watch the movie and choose becky (I didn't). Watched becky in the shower in the morning (hide the camera the day before) instead of helping Jo, chose Becky's boobs during breakfast then watched Jo in the shower, asked about boys a lot during the park meal, then worked my way through 2 scenes with Becky (one while Jo was at the pool, the other when Becky caught me watching her shower video). Game over

Also looking for the series of choices which lead to Sue...
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby nezumi69 » Mon, 16Aug22 19:32

het2000 wrote:
Köpi wrote:
het2000 wrote:How am i supposed to ask the girls about anything in park? The standard version "ask x about y" doesnt seem to work :??:

It worked for me. There are even topics given.

What exactly did you type?

I did it exactly as "ask <name> about <topic>"

The topics suggested to you in the game text are probably the only ones available, but you can ask at least one of them multiple times. I believe, at some point, you then return home automatically.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby basino » Tue, 16Aug23 00:23

How to use the suntan cream and the playing cards?
basino
sirens hunter

Postby ptypoe » Tue, 16Aug23 00:36

Hey guys, Ptypoe here.

I do hope you are enjoying MWA1. It is great to finally have my first game out for people to play. And thanks Kobi, for starting this thread. A coupla comments:

In version 1.0 there was a bug in how you went to sleep on the first night that affected the next morning - that is now fixed in version 1.1, which is on my website.

Version 1.1 has a couple more prompts for dialogue, to avoid the 'guess the verb' situation. A hint - Adrift does not like pour wine, so if you find that scene, use pour wine into glasses or similar.

Sue - ahhh Sue! She was a late addition to the plot as I was writing this first game, so no action with Sue in MWA1. But I have great plans for her in the next game (which is currently running around in my head and some preliminary planning notes).

Can I ask a favour now? I did not know about this pre-release thread. As the game is now released, can someone start a thread in all sexy games, as it seems a more suitable place for people to see it and make comments.

Many thanks,
Ptypoe
ptypoe
great white shark

Postby Dole » Tue, 16Aug23 08:18

I use Adrift 5.035.3 and after I beginn I found this bug:

A t shirt is on the outdoor lounge.

look, get,take nothing works. He see no such object or don´t know which object I will try to take.

I don´t know if I need it when things are in the Game I normal think that you can see it or take it or get the message you don´t need it or something like this.

Aso washing machine,sink and dryer you get the answer so see no such thing. Sorry why have you this in the text when I can´t see it?

I don´t play long why have you rooms when nothing is in it?

I was in the kitchen and it is nothing in there now. Normal later is aso nothing there or it is a logic bug (in some games you find this a lot, I play further and would see if you have it aso).

I see a camera in tbe bathroom when I hide it before and why I see no hidden camera?
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Köpi » Tue, 16Aug23 16:49

@Ptypoe: Thank you for your game, one of the best first efforts I've ever played and im really looking forward to your next game ;) I hope you don't waste to much time in learning to create graphics. I personally mostly disable pictures and think that most authors spend to much time in creating images and should rather create more content. But that's just my opinion, if you feel like doing it, I wish you much success.

I created this topic in "All sexy games" but a moderator moved it to projects. I will edit my first post and message a mod and ask him to move it back to "All sexy games", that it becomes more recognization.

@nezumi:
I don't know at wich point exactly, but at one time I just took the lead and went for a 2nd walk with Rollo. I think it doesn't really matter when you do it. I would guess, the important thing is that you take the lead. The game wasn't telling me to do so
Köpi
great white shark

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 16Aug23 18:08

Yeah, I eventually found it...

By not really favoring either Jo or Becky during the day before, the return from the Japanese restaurant/park basically sends both of them to the Pool, and you end up home alone with the dog.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby nerio » Tue, 16Aug23 18:56

nezumi69 wrote:Yeah, I eventually found it...

By not really favoring either Jo or Becky during the day before, the return from the Japanese restaurant/park basically sends both of them to the Pool, and you end up home alone with the dog.

You can also
simply say "Yes" to dinner with Amielle

Is there anything with Jo? I, er, found Amielle, Becky and Milly.
nerio
great white shark

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 16Aug23 21:57

nerio wrote:
nezumi69 wrote:Yeah, I eventually found it...

You can also
simply say "Yes" to dinner with Amielle

Is there anything with Jo? I, er, found Amielle, Becky and Milly.

From the comments on ptypoe's blog, it appears there's a Jo, and a Becky/Jo threesome.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Köpi » Tue, 16Aug23 22:41

Although stuck completly with jo

Maybe we can work this out together, if anyone has found something I've missed, this might be the missing part of the puzzle to get an ending with her

I tried both options with becky in the beginning (talk and action)
I chose jo both times as the winner, wich made becky tell me that jo loves me
I kissed her in the park after lunch
I catched the spider wich led to the outdoor scene
EDIT: Forgot this one: I watched her in the shower by camera

everything led to both girls going to the pool and the sad ending
Köpi
great white shark

Postby ptypoe » Wed, 16Aug24 00:13

Köpi wrote:@Ptypoe: Thank you for your game, one of the best first efforts I've ever played and im really looking forward to your next game ;) I hope you don't waste to much time in learning to create graphics. I personally mostly disable pictures and think that most authors spend to much time in creating images and should rather create more content. But that's just my opinion, if you feel like doing it, I wish you much success.

I created this topic in "All sexy games" but a moderator moved it to projects. I will edit my first post and message a mod and ask him to move it back to "All sexy games", that it becomes more recognization.

Thanks Köpi,

Having written MWA1 in relative isolation, it is really good to hear that others like it and it makes me keen to keep going [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] . Re the graphics – I made a conscious decision to leave them out initially, as that way the writing would need to describe the the scenes without any support. But having seen what has been be done by others (e.g. Mortze, Dr Realgood) I will be adding them at some stage. Hopefully they can be turned on or off as you say.

Grateful for your help to get this thread onto all sexy games as I think it is past the pre-game stage now.
ptypoe
great white shark

Postby ptypoe » Wed, 16Aug24 00:21

Köpi wrote:Although stuck completly with jo

Maybe we can work this out together, if anyone has found something I've missed, this might be the missing part of the puzzle to get an ending with her

Köpi and others,

The scene with Jo is a bit like a bonus – you need to be 'successful' with Becky and have created enough goodwill with Jo to get the scene with Jo to occur. So it is a bit tougher, as you need to share the good will between the two girls through the game. Hope you find it!
ptypoe
great white shark

Postby bigchief » Wed, 16Aug24 00:45

for Jo and Becky

do all the stuff everyone else has mentioned
I chose becky after the movie
watched them have sex after the movie on camera
chose Jo after breakfast
kissed both in the park
fucked becky as normal - then led into a scene with poker followed by the threesome
bigchief
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Projects