My Weekend Adventures: Welcome Home

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: My Weekend Adventures: Welcome Home

Postby Rexxx » Wed, 16Aug24 08:19

I'm not sure what to do with amelie

I have cooked pasta and pour wine in glasses, but nothing happen
Rexxx
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby bigchief » Wed, 16Aug24 08:25

Drink wine
bigchief
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Wed, 16Aug24 09:59

Another question, how can I ask the girls to go to the park ?
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby bigchief » Wed, 16Aug24 15:50

Make breakfast on Sunday then it should prompt to go for a late lunch which leads to the park after a bit of TV watching.

@ptypoe

Considering this is your first game, I thought very positively of it. The writing was good, it was well set out and the story in general was believable. Looking ahead to future games, I guess my main criticisms would be:

[*]The obvious one of having more options to do things. I liked how it started with the choice of tv, computer or car wash but there were not many of these available. I appreciate this is more of a time factor when creating the game and it can easy to get swamped by events.

[*]Bugs - there are still a few game breaking bugs in your current release. I can sleep with Jo while in her room catching a spider (which leads to the end of the game), you can do the quiz in any place at any time and a few less severe ones such as coming back from a walk with the dog to find the girls in the kitchen cooking dinner, then go to watch tv and hear them pass the lounge on the way to cook dinner.... I also had me cook breakfast on Sunday, watch tv/use pc and fall asleep to be woken by the girls who had just made breakfast for me!

[*]Interactivity - I suspect the reason I doubt I will be replaying much of your game having potentially seen it all now is the linear nature of the scenes with the girls. There was very little, and at times none at all, choices to be made about how to progress a scene with a girl. Lick gave the same result as rub which led to the next step and the actual sex was more of a click any button and read the text rather than make a choice about what I wanted to do next. This for me would be the one area I would prefer to see expanded upon in any future game.

[*]A minor one and others may disagree - I liked the inclusion of the webcam and it adds some interesting scenes. I personally wouldn't have put that one the menu for the PC until after it had been found and installed.

[*]Last one is the usual in this style of game and it's the way every female character falls at his feet with little to no effort. The 2 main girls appear to be virgins? but are more than happy to have sex with each other, repeatedly make out with the PC for no real reason and then ultimately have sex with him. It didn't feel like much work was involved in getting them where I wanted them.

Having said all that, I did really enjoy the game and I look forward to the next one!
bigchief
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Wed, 16Aug24 16:22

Make breakfast on Sunday then it should prompt to go for a late lunch which leads to the park after a bit of TV watching.

Maybe I do something wrong, but after the lunch they go to the pool and when they are back we don't go to park, I have done those things
spray becky near car
action becky
take out dog
give tack to jo
watch movie
watch lesbian scene
help jo with spider
pancake
kiss scene
lunch

I have tried with becky or jo, but nothing change, every time they go to the pool, what I'm missing ?
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Köpi » Wed, 16Aug24 16:36

@rexxx:
but you automatically have lunch in the park. if you go to the restaurant with them they go to the park by themselves
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Wed, 16Aug24 19:19

@rexxx:
but you automatically have lunch in the park. if you go to the restaurant with them they go to the park by themselves

You have reason, I have done those things and I cannot find the Becky and threesome ending so I thought would have been because I hadn't gone to the park, instead I'm missing some other thing, if someone know what I'm missing for the 2 endings thanks.

Ok I have found the Becky ending, but even following this I cannot end with Becky and jo
for Jo and Becky

do all the stuff everyone else has mentioned
I chose becky after the movie
watched them have sex after the movie on camera
chose Jo after breakfast
kissed both in the park
fucked becky as normal - then led into a scene with poker followed by the threesome
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Köpi » Thu, 16Aug25 16:50

I have the same probleme with the threesome
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Fri, 16Aug26 11:22

After having kiss the readhead what is the right action, I have tried some without success (and 2 seemed to refer to Becky that wasn't present).
For a first game is good, but it has many bugs.
I have begun the game another time to search for Jo and Becky ending, but the in the spider scene I couldn't catch it, I have begun a third time and still this problem, I know I am doing right because with another save game I can succeed.
It's difficult try several combinations to find the right one, when you aren't sure if you haven't found it or simply you did all right but that time you don't succeed for a bug.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby ptypoe » Fri, 16Aug26 12:05

Rexxx wrote:After having kiss the readhead what is the right action, I have tried some without success (and 2 seemed to refer to Becky that wasn't present).
For a first game is good, but it has many bugs.
I have begun the game another time to search for Jo and Becky ending, but the in the spider scene I couldn't catch it, I have begun a third time and still this problem, I know I am doing right because with another save game I can succeed.
It's difficult try several combinations to find the right one, when you aren't sure if you haven't found it or simply you did all right but that time you don't succeed for a bug.

Sorry you are having problems Rexxx. Hope you are playing ver 1.1
I have no other reports of issues with Milly so am not sure what is going wrong for you.
Spider catch, again no other players report issue. Try this:
get glass
get paper
catch spider

If you can send me a transcript I can try to help in more detail, and I appreciate the chance to remove any bugs.
ptypoe
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Fri, 16Aug26 15:44

I'm using 1.1 version, I have done transcript but this time worked (and this time also the jo scene happened, and I think to not have done anything different).
For Milly
I'm at the point:
we continued to cuddle. Should I try something more ?
Maybe I have forgotten something before or I haven't found the right action, but nothing does.
when after many tries I tried "remove bra" the game said to rib cream first
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby exar » Fri, 16Aug26 17:44

How can i do Jo? Please a little bit in details.

I found Becky, Amiellie, Milly, and the *no girl* Ending.

The Plot for Sue is afaik not existant in the game, or i am wrong?

I tryed this roughly:

wash car
word
kissed becky in bathroom
Boob contest chosen Jo
Kiss contest choosen Jo
catch spider
ask about boy while lunuch in japanese restaurant, servals times
Kissed Jo once
the she refuses all eforts and want a ride to the pool.
game over
exar
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Fri, 16Aug26 19:25

How can i do Jo? Please a little bit in details.

I tryed this roughly:

For Jo those are the things that I have done different (even if I have played the game twice before worked):
Boob contest choose becky
In the park kiss also becky
after the becky scene you will have also the possibility to have jo

For milly, after you are with her what are the right actions to do ?
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby ptypoe » Sat, 16Aug27 01:52

Rexxx wrote:I'm using 1.1 version, I have done transcript but this time worked (and this time also the jo scene happened, and I think to not have done anything different).
For Milly
I'm at the point:
we continued to cuddle. Should I try something more ?
Maybe I have forgotten something before or I haven't found the right action, but nothing does.
when after many tries I tried "remove bra" the game said to rib cream first

Have you done the quiz with Milly?

Ouch, the rub cream is a glitch where another scene with Becky has snuck into the scene with Milly. Thanks for noting that one, and sorry it is still in the game.
ptypoe
great white shark

Postby ptypoe » Sat, 16Aug27 02:00

exar wrote:How can i do Jo? Please a little bit in details.

I tryed this roughly:

wash car
word
kissed becky in bathroom
Boob contest chosen Jo
Kiss contest choosen Jo
catch spider
ask about boy while lunuch in japanese restaurant, servals times

Kissed Jo once
the she refuses all eforts and want a ride to the pool.
game over

To get to the scene with Jo you need to develop goodwill with Becky as well as with Jo. It is possible to develop enough goodwill with Becky to have scenes with her and also enough goodwill with Jo for a scene with her...which is after one of the the main scenes with Becky.
No scene with Sue this game, but good things are being planned with her for the next game.
Hope that helps [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
ptypoe
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Projects