My Weekend Adventures: Welcome Home

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

My Weekend Adventures: Welcome Home

Postby Köpi » Sat, 16Aug20 12:52

A new aif game by ptypoe

MWA 1 - Welcome Home
This is the first story. You are a college student and have just arrived home after an extended period overseas that was organised by your college. This weekend is spent reconnecting with old friends and making some new ones. There are several paths through the weekend that result in several alternative endings with several alternative ladies. Your choices and actions help to determine how the weekend unfolds and ends, so hopefully you will enjoy playing this a few times to see all the variations..

Version 1.1 is out.

You can download the game for free on the author's website.
Last edited by Köpi on Tue, 16Aug23 16:54, edited 1 time in total.
Köpi
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: My Weekend Adventures: Welcome Home

Postby Mahior » Sat, 16Aug20 15:44

A new AIF game is always a good thing^^

Does it have any pictures?
Mahior
sirens hunter

Postby Köpi » Sat, 16Aug20 16:29

No, it doesn't have any pictures.

Personally, I prefer games without pictures. I prefer images in my head over animated ones, but the trend sadly seems to go to pictures.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby albert99 » Sat, 16Aug20 17:02

Enjoying it so far but stuck on guess the verb at the moment.

It's the morning and Becky goes for a shower, Jo knocks on my door and asks for help but I have no idea how to help. The prompt is "Do I see what Jo wants?" but see what jo wants, help jo, answer door etc all do nothing. When I leave the room there is no-one in the shower and the standard voices from Jo's room. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
albert99
great white shark

Postby karrek » Sat, 16Aug20 17:09

I'm having that exact same problem.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby mung » Sat, 16Aug20 17:45

albert99 wrote:Enjoying it so far but stuck on guess the verb at the moment.

It's the morning and Becky goes for a shower, Jo knocks on my door and asks for help but I have no idea how to help. The prompt is "Do I see what Jo wants?" but see what jo wants, help jo, answer door etc all do nothing. When I leave the room there is no-one in the shower and the standard voices from Jo's room. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Anytime you see a bolded word, you typically use that word to advance. Just type the bolded word in the parser. It should advance after that.

However, the game can be a bit buggy (especially when using the computer, even during the day. It acts as though you are exhausted and makes you sleep), and sometimes this screws up the sections that are waiting for a response. If that happens, undo till before that point and try again.
mung
sirens hunter

Postby albert99 » Sat, 16Aug20 17:49

Anytime you see a bolded word, you typically use that word to advance. Just type the bolded word in the parser. It should advance after that.

Not in this situation, typing "Jo" gives the "Sorry I didn't understand that command." message.
albert99
great white shark

Postby mung » Sat, 16Aug20 17:58

albert99 wrote:

Not in this situation, typing "Jo" gives the "Sorry I didn't understand that command." message.

The 2nd part of my message might apply then. Either restore or undo before you were given that prompt, and try again.

It should work exactly like you tried. I just did that part about 40 minutes ago, so I know it can work properly.

I really enjoyed the game (the characters and the writing are great), but it does have a number of technical issues.
mung
sirens hunter

Postby Köpi » Sat, 16Aug20 18:08

It worked for me only, when I chose that becky's tits aber better then jo's. But I don't know if that's the rule. I reported the problem to the author already.

I don't understand why the topic got moved to projects, because the author ended the beta and published the game as version 1.0. even if we can discuss if he published the game to early, i don't think it should be in this section.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby albert99 » Sat, 16Aug20 18:33

The 2nd part of my message might apply then. Either restore or undo before you were given that prompt, and try again.

It should work exactly like you tried. I just did that part about 40 minutes ago, so I know it can work properly.

Ahh I got there in the end thanks. For anyone else having the problem don't let yourself fall asleep in front of the TV or computer. If you do undo then type "sleep" while in your room. "Jo" or "Becky" should work after that.
albert99
great white shark

Postby Köpi » Sat, 16Aug20 18:44

One question:

Knows anyone the phrase for catching the spider with the glass? Ich think you need to use the glass and the paper for it.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Kydenn » Sun, 16Aug21 03:20

Köpi wrote:One question:

Knows anyone the phrase for catching the spider with the glass? Ich think you need to use the glass and the paper for it.

Yes, you well need both the glass and the paper. Once you do just type "catch spider" and it should work.
Kydenn
sirens hunter

Postby Köpi » Sun, 16Aug21 08:05

Thanks. I really thought I tried this.

Did anyone get a good ending yet?
Köpi
great white shark

Postby NickNKVD » Sun, 16Aug21 09:56

Good game. A new version is out.
Any luck with Sue or other girls? I managed to get only Amielle.
NickNKVD
great white shark

Postby Köpi » Sun, 16Aug21 11:24

Got the redheaded waitress and the french neighbour so far

help for redhead:
visit the cafe with rollo, buy coffee. visit again with rollo, ask for job an then about studies

i've got some interesting scenes with jo and becky, but never got more then grinding and kissing. hints appreciated
Köpi
great white shark

Next

Return to Projects