Play with Us! Episode 2

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Play with Us! Episode 2

Postby palmer_aif » Mon, 16Aug15 10:26

Update, demo released: http://love-joint-games.com/PWU_ep2_demo/

A while back we released a game called Play with Us! Episode 1 which met with positive reviews on various sites. However, there were many aspects of the game we were not at all satisfied with, especially the graphics, which some found a bit creepy looking. But hey, please give us a break guys, it was our first game. Our little game studio has since expanded and now consists of three people working part-time thanks to our backers. Anyway, I'd thought I'd show you some of the improved graphics in the upcoming episode from the demo we just released to our backers. If there's an interest from you guys we will of course release the demo for free later on. This time around we have a dedicated writer, and the game will be a lot longer. Of course, interactive sex scenes still represent the core of the game play, despite the title mainly resembling a VN (visual novel).

So please have a look at the screens and let us know what you think.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

If you're interested in following along with the games development, give us some feedback and ideas you'd like to see in the game, please don't hesitate to contact me either here our on our website
Last edited by palmer_aif on Mon, 16Sep26 19:58, edited 2 times in total.
palmer_aif
great white shark

sex: Female

Re: Play with Us! Episode 2

Postby karrek » Tue, 16Aug16 13:48

I'm a backer and looking forward to playing the demo when I have some time. Any idea when the full episode might be releasing?
karrek
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby rabbie » Tue, 16Aug16 18:57

Those graphics look amazing, i remember thinking some of the new ones looked off, it they have improved so much, congrats.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby KingsRaiden » Tue, 16Aug16 23:54

wow!!! That is a major improvement!

This is going to be a sequel to look forward to. Very nice work!
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby xviii » Fri, 16Aug19 08:54

Great improvements once again. I am one of the people who couldn't get into episode 1 because I found the whole vibe a bit off. It felt like a game where you tried to seduce life sized dolls... of course animation and gameplay will still play a huge roll in fixing that entirely but visually at least this is looking like a big improvement! Nice work
xviii
great white shark

Postby palmer_aif » Sat, 16Aug20 13:20

Thanks to all of you for commentating. I'm really happy you like the new graphics :)
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby caravaggio » Sat, 16Aug20 16:12

New graphics are really awesome! though I'm not sure how old should be the pink character (was she the sister? I don't remember).. 'cause now looks great, but also a bit mature
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby Vsevolod » Fri, 16Sep02 00:58

I was pretty much dissapointed by the first episode of Play with us. After ESA, the bar was set very high, and the first episode of PWU did not satisfy, the story was by far thinner. This preview looks promissing, the pinkhead sister seems very sexy and I hope there will be some daring action with her, worth waiting for. If you leave it as a tease only again, you may lose a serious fan. But most of all, pretty please, finish Emily sequel already!
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Postby master110 » Thu, 16Sep08 23:37

The demo is looking good. EP 2 will be a lot better. Well Done.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby rabbie » Fri, 16Sep09 00:32

To bad the demo is locked to backers for this long, isn't the point of the demo... to demonstrate? You should want to show the demo to non-backers, so they become backers.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Fri, 16Sep09 07:49

rabbie wrote:To bad the demo is locked to backers for this long, isn't the point of the demo... to demonstrate? You should want to show the demo to non-backers, so they become backers.

It's coming to all users in a month or so.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby palmer_aif » Wed, 16Sep14 21:41

rabbie wrote:To bad the demo is locked to backers for this long, isn't the point of the demo... to demonstrate? You should want to show the demo to non-backers, so they become backers.

You're absolutely right Rabbie, and we will when we're ready :)
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby palmer_aif » Mon, 16Sep26 19:58

palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Tue, 16Sep27 22:12

Taking photos is exciting but difficult. I get bored easily so I could only play for five minutes. :lol:
Vitu
great white shark

Postby karrek » Wed, 16Sep28 16:43

Yeah, I thought the photo part was too slow too, but overall great demo and I'm excited for the whole thing.
karrek
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Projects