Valkyrie Chronicle by edenSin

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Valkyrie Chronicle by edenSin

Postby MalleckM » Mon, 16Jul11 21:52

Well, I guess if you would replace pictures on something from Poser, it would be only a a big plus to the game.
MalleckM
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Icebaer3 » Wed, 16Jul13 08:55

Here are 2 sample Pic from the new artwork. I hope you like it.

And no, that´s not Valkyrie. Maybe another game of mine...?!
Icebaer3
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Jul13 22:33

I like the pics. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Icebaer3 » Thu, 16Jul14 21:12

And now something free of violence ...

Icebaer3
great white shark

Postby tigerbalm008 » Tue, 16Jul26 05:15

the game is pretty interesting, but does anyone else have this problem where it loads really slow from screen to screen? is there a setting i need to change for it to load faster? my pc is not the best, but it runs most things without this kind of loading lag
tigerbalm008
sirens hunter

Postby muttdoggy » Tue, 16Jul26 05:53

tigerbalm008 wrote:the game is pretty interesting, but does anyone else have this problem where it loads really slow from screen to screen? is there a setting i need to change for it to load faster? my pc is not the best, but it runs most things without this kind of loading lag

Run the Settings.exe file. Use DirectX 9 or Open GL settings and try the windowed mode.

I have it maxed out and it uses 139 megabytes of Random Access Memory and 12-14% load on my 3.10 Dual Core processor. It didn't use too many resources so if it is slowing down then I'd suspect the graphics card is lagging. So use the settings to see if it would help the load times.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby tigerbalm008 » Tue, 16Jul26 06:07

muttdoggy wrote:
tigerbalm008 wrote:the game is pretty interesting, but does anyone else have this problem where it loads really slow from screen to screen? is there a setting i need to change for it to load faster? my pc is not the best, but it runs most things without this kind of loading lag

Run the Settings.exe file. Use DirectX 9 or Open GL settings and try the windowed mode.

I have it maxed out and it uses 139 megabytes of Random Access Memory and 12-14% load on my 3.10 Dual Core processor. It didn't use too many resources so if it is slowing down then I'd suspect the graphics card is lagging. So use the settings to see if it would help the load times.

I just changed the setting and the game still lags, its pretty strange, I can run several high graphic mmo's without any problems, thanks anyway.
tigerbalm008
sirens hunter

Postby Icebaer3 » Tue, 16Jul26 06:39

Sorry, we couldn´t locate the problem. It only occurs sometimes in a minority of computers. It´s less of the game, most the drivers. Unfortunately, I can not help more at this point.
Icebaer3
great white shark

Postby krzysiek88 » Wed, 16Aug10 09:21

hello mate are you going to continue this create the game or is already dead ??
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby Icebaer3 » Wed, 16Aug10 19:03

I'm working on two games, John Smith and Valkyrie. Depending on how I just have the ideas. But for John Smith I will release a new demo at the end of the month. In English!
Icebaer3
great white shark

Previous

Return to Projects