DRAGON THRONE (chapter 1,2,3)

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

DRAGON THRONE (chapter 1,2,3)

Postby Natali » Fri, 16Jun10 16:41

Hi, guys. I want to present you my game. I have been developing it for some while.
If you like fantasy stories. Give a try my fantasy RPG game. I do not focus much on RPG elements, but you will definitely find some in the game.
The game is made on RPG maker MV. It contains around 450 pictures, (cutscenes, profile pictures, etc.)
It is not so easy to describe a story in couple of sentences (the same as you can’t describe what Game of Thrones about ) But shortly:
The events take place in medieval time. You will play as a young fellow Jonathan. It is not the best time for his family. Also, the war is about to begin between the kingdoms.
The game will be about three main characters. During these first chapters, you will play Jonathan mostly.

screens
Image Image Image Image

Donwload Game https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4DDFbuH-rBGak1yQnppUlhlbmM/view?usp=sharing
Natali
great white shark

sex: Female

Re: DRAGON THRONE (chapter 1,2,3)

Postby Inzz100 » Sat, 16Jun11 11:26

i have a problem i cant make the potion cause i cant find the synthesis option in main menu
Inzz100
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 16Jun11 13:05

Synthesis is only present in chapter 3 and you cannot use an old save, you have to replay the game from the beginning.
Last edited by Rexxx on Sat, 16Jun11 14:03, edited 2 times in total.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Natali » Sat, 16Jun11 13:08

Inzz100 wrote:
i have a problem i cant make the potion cause i cant find the synthesis option in main menu

I have just download this new uploaded and checked it. Everything works as it should be. You probably need to replay some episode again.
Natali
great white shark

Postby Inzz100 » Sat, 16Jun11 13:12

ok thanks quess ill just have to replay it
Inzz100
sirens hunter

Postby ludwig » Sat, 16Jun11 14:30

thanks!
ludwig
great white shark

Postby ttant » Sat, 16Jun11 15:51

Rexxx wrote:Synthesis is only present in chapter 3 and you cannot use an old save, you have to replay the game from the beginning.

Using save form episode 2 doesn't have this issue in my case. I only got this menu after the introduction dialog of this menu or xhen i talk to the vendor (don't remember).
ttant
star of the reef

Postby rabbie » Sat, 16Jun11 22:57

I really like this game for it's story and characters, but i feel the parts are the town are to much busy work, to much of the main character just being an errand boy moving back and forth, i also am not a big fan of this kind of JPG combat, the end battle with the orc felt impossible for me, my attacks were not doing any damage.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 16Jun12 08:06

rabbie wrote:I really like this game for it's story and characters, but i feel the parts are the town are to much busy work, to much of the main character just being an errand boy moving back and forth, i also am not a big fan of this kind of JPG combat, the end battle with the orc felt impossible for me, my attacks were not doing any damage.

If you with errand boy means boring part, maybe in chapter 2 I felt a bit, but not in chapter 3, if you means that others give tasks to Jonathan also Josephine jokes on that, but it's natural at this point of the story.
The jpg combat in this game is present but it's not too much, mana potion are more useful that healing potion, stun is a great opening moves, because lower the defense and essential in the more difficult fights, for the enemies in this chapter powerful attack is better that double attack.
Against the orc if you haven't already won 10 potion are sufficient

Begin with stun and after that attack and powerful attack, again stun when the defense quit to be lower or if you needs to drink an healing/mana potion, you needs some minutes, but in this way you will win for sure.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Sun, 16Jun12 16:04

I like this game fun to play and great story I played chapter 1 and 2 before when it was called BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby NickNKVD » Tue, 16Jun14 10:14

The game is improving in every new chapter
keep it up [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
NickNKVD
great white shark

Postby Natali » Wed, 16Jun15 12:40

I need some help to in development. Is anybody interested? for small reward.

If yes send me a private message.
Natali
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Thu, 16Jun16 06:21

It took me a bit to figure out the game mechanics as I do'nt usually play RPG Maker games, not a big fan of sprites, but your 3D graphics made me want to try it.

I found a lingerie scene with a sister the first time through but got killed and missed it the second time, I can't remember what triggered it

Edit: I found it. It happens earlier in the game than I remembered.

I think you can grind some gold by saving and restoring in chapter 3 but I am not positive, I will have to try it again. The game seems very linear, not a lot of choices to make, and then you fight and either win or game over.

I lose the potions I had when I get put into my room and only have the 10 Melissa gives to battle the orc.

I have a question about the Hit Points. I start at level 1 with about 400, maybe 401(?) Hit Points. At some point i have amassed enough Experience points to move up a level and my total Hit Points go down to about 335 and stay there when I move to level 3. Is there a level multiplier with the Hit Point calculation? 400 at level 1 is just 400, 335 at level 2 is 670?
Regardie
great white shark

Postby jipp » Sat, 16Jun18 20:08

In chapter 3, you're supposed to be able to make potions, but I never get the "Synthesis" option to the main menu and thus I am stuck.

Anyone else got this bug? I was using old saves, if that matters. Didn't feel like playing from the start to get to chapter 3.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't notice this was discussed above. :(
jipp
great white shark

Postby botc76 » Mon, 16Aug29 19:33

Could anyone give me a short rundown what I have to do to meet Josephine?

I talked to both Nora and Ana, but have no idea how to go on from there.
Something with sending a messenger to Gor, but I can't leave the city.
botc76
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Projects