[v1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: [v0.4] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Gaweb Studio » Mon, 16May23 02:16

butch wrote:Your game looks very interesting...however I can not get it to run....does it require win 7,8 10 ???
I am run XP

A few XP players also reported the problem. From what they told me, it's related to the version of nwjs used for the game. A solution they found was to download an older version of nwjs and overwrite all the game's files by those new files and it seemed to fix the problem. The version they used is 0.12 they said. You can download nwjs versions here : http://dl.nwjs.io/
I'll try to add a specific version for XP users next time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar ;)
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Gaweb Studio » Fri, 16Jul01 14:37

Okay guys,

Here is the slightly overdue update for Glassix, v0.5.1. Thanks for your patience.

Download :
Windows
Linux
Mac
Data

How to download :
1) Download the core zip for your OS (Windows, Mac or Linux)
2) Download the game's data zip
3) Unzip the core wherever you want
4) Unzip the data inside the Glassix folder (I'm not sure for Mac and Linux. You might need to put the data in a subfolder. If any Mac and Linux user could confirm me the path where to unzip the data so the game works, that would be helpful)

About the new content :
The new scenes are quite short. They are divided between generic scenes which are shared between all or most girls and specific scenes which are limited to one or few girls. There are also two different ways to trigger them : commands require the player to talk to the girl and click the order while events are triggered automatically upon entering the room at the required time and can happen only once a day.
The purpose is to have lots of content thanks to generic scenes which are easier to create since they are the same for all girls while having more specific scenes depending on the girl kink so they would each feel different.

What's new :
- New blowjob & boobjob commands for all girls
- New ass rub command for Naomi
- New cunnilingus command for Hikari
- Toilet scenes updated with handjob, blowjob & boobjob for all girls
- Bath scenes updated with handjob, blowjob & boobjob for all girls
- Massage scenes updated with cunnilingus for Aiko & Saiko
- Special event for Aiko at her office in the afternoon during week
- Special event for Saiko in karaoke during week-ends
- Special event for Rin & Ayumi in karaoke during week-ends

It might not look like much but there's a lot of new images behind and I couldn't test all girls and outfits, so let me know if you encounter any problem or mistake during the scenes.

Thanks !
Last edited by Gaweb Studio on Fri, 16Sep09 02:49, edited 1 time in total.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Re: [v0.5] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby KingsRaiden » Sun, 16Jul03 13:42

Nice work, I like the placeholders for the daily events and some of the extras as well when you go back to second event locations for some of the characters.

Loving the direction this is going!
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby master110 » Sun, 16Jul03 14:04

If anyone wants to know it runs on windows 10 64 bit.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby TheBrain » Mon, 16Jul04 00:33

Gaweb Studio wrote:Here is the slightly overdue update for Glassix, v0.5.1. Thanks for your patience.

The link in your first post still goes to 0.4b, you might want to update that :).
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Gaweb Studio » Mon, 16Jul04 16:01

Oh yeah, thanks for the warning. But anyway, Linux and Mac have problems and since I don't have such OS myself, I can't debug it easily. I might find another way to release it.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Wed, 16Jul06 14:35

Hi all,

I thought I'd share with you what I'm planning for Glassix since you gave me some good ideas and knowing more about what's possible in the game might allow you to give me even more ideas.

As said, here is what I'm planning for Glassix since you gave me some good ideas and knowing more about what's possible in the game might allow you to give me even more ideas.

First of all, I'd like to clarify one important point about Glassix :
The glasses presented in the game are not intended for the classic hypnosis like most of you seem to think. Those glasses act more as apprehension removal than a classic hypnosis tool.
What I mean by that is that the main character uses the glasses to suggest the girls to behave closer to their basic instincts than what they were taught. Which means a sadistic character such a Hikari is intended to stay sadistic and will never become submissive with the glasses alone. Each girl has her own nature and will stick to it even under the influence of the glasses, the only thing the glasses will do is to make the girls think it's OK to share their hidden nature with the glasses owner and the level represent how much nature they'll be willing to share.
Basically, level 1 is meant for handjob - masturbation, level 2 is for blowjob - boobjob, level 3 is for vaginal penetration and level 4 is for anal. Each girl will also have some specific scenes each level related to her nature.

There are several sides of the game which can be worked on and I'm planning to switch between them with each release and depending on your feedback. One release takes me usually 2 to 3 weeks to complete :

1) The plot :
I've already prepared it and just need to include it. What I'm preparing here is not just about more H-stuff (even though a lot will be added during the plot) but there will also be a whole new system integrated with it which will allow the player to do more dark stuff with the girls. Two new girls will appear to finish the plot. I'm guessing finishing the plot will require 2 releases, each with a new girl. Then another release to make those girls playable like other girls since they're special.

2) Increasing girl levels :
Currently, the game is locked at 2 for all girl. Adding 1 level requires 1 release. Those levels includes the obedience event and the daily commands.

3) More town events :
A lot can be added here : night scenes with all girls, school and swimming pool events etc... For this part, I try to include them in other releases little by little but it could be worth spending a whole release just for them since it's also a lot of work.

4) New folks :
Yes, more girls are planned and I'm intending to have all of them fully playable. Some players suggested to include more of them without creating the related H scene to start, which is a good idea and would allow me to introduce them as well as create more town events. It would add much more interactions in the game which would be nice.
Among the girl planned, you can expect those : police woman, nurse, another junior classmate, more teachers (fitness, junior teacher) and more depending on your suggestions.
On a side note, some of you might be familiar with Sexy Beach Premium Resort and might have some girls in mind to include in the game. If you're interested, send me a link, I'm open to suggestions. Remember each girl would need 2 outfits : work and casual (and swimsuit later on).
Moreover, this part is not limited to girl. Some male citizen are also planned to give new opportunities to the main character, being good or bad.
Maybe working a release just on this could increase the game's interest.

5) Expanding the town :
South and North districts are planned, North being the entertainment park while South will be the beach.
Moreover, the other districts will be expanded as well, such as the school which would include a gym location for the possible fitness teacher.
All girls will have their own home too which would add a lot more locations with each new girl as well as work place.
This also mean all the girls current routine will change the more places are added.
For this part, I work on it as the story and girls are added. But the two new districts might require a release on their own.
By the way, I'm searching for new backgrounds materials sources, I used most of what I could from DLSite so if you know of other places where to find nice backgrounds, it would be helpful. Paid ones are fine too.

6) Money :
A few of you already suggested the idea and it would make the game more lively. You'll be able to earn money with part time jobs or more dark stuff while spending it on stuff like gifts for the girls or tickets to access special location such as the entertainment park. This is were adding more citizens would help to have more way to earn money.
Moreover, if gift are added, the game would use the usual system of like/dislike gift for all girls and you would have to give a gift to check whether a girl likes it or not. The status page would have a new tab which would keep track of such preferences.

7) Affection gain tweaks :
Currently, the affection system is pretty straight forward with a simple bar which only goes down if you screw up. The idea would be to make the bar increment or decrement to neutral each day, forcing the player to interact daily with its target to keep being close to her. With gifts, it would also be easier to handle several girl at once.
More over, the current mood of the girl is based on her affection for you. This would change by adding a variable mood to the girl which would change each day between good, neutral and bad. The mood would impact greatly the chance of commands success, a girl in a bad mood would rarely obey you order. The mood would change daily but could also be changed by some specific interactions such as the massage or with some gift.

8) Karma system :
The main character actions currently have no impact on the story, it only impacts the girl's mood. Adding a karma would keep track of the good and bad actions done by the main character and would trigger different endings as well as different behavior from the citizens.

That's all for the moment. I hope you have a better idea of what to expect with Glassix now.

The next release will focus on the plot since it will unveil a new key mechanism for the girls. After that, it will depend on what you prefer, I can focus on any side of the game, having more girls in the game would be a nice addition I think as well as adding a few fun situations, even if they would not be fully playable at first. Of course, most players greatly expect the level 3 scenes which will allow penetration so... It'll be up to you :p

Thanks for your time and support !
Last edited by Gaweb Studio on Thu, 16Jul07 01:34, edited 1 time in total.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Wed, 16Jul06 17:22

I liked everything you talked about there, with the exception of the affection decaying back to neutral over time. I feel like part of the appeal of games like this is the harem-like aspect, and if the affection goes back toward neutral that makes that a lot more work to maintain. Just my two cents.

As far as what we'd like you to prioritize, I think it makes sense to get the girls you already have up to level 4 before starting to add too much extra stuff. Or at least get a couple of them. I think that would give the player more of a "goal" to work toward and make the game not feel unfinished, even though you're still planning to add lots of other stuff.

I'm really looking forward to you doing more with this!
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Thu, 16Jul07 05:34

The affection tweak is still in planning phase. There are a lot of possible solutions to avoid like basing the loss on the current obedience level as you said, or maybe just trigger some specific dating event with the girls to limit the loss to a minimum which would do the same as basing it on the obedience level.

I also think a lot of player would prefer to focus on the levels so I'm guessing that'll be the priority for the moment.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby KingsRaiden » Thu, 16Jul07 14:11

Everything you have planned sounds good. There are a few things I could think of.

Since this is like a Japanese based game, maybe special events where you can raise affection, or have special events. Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Christmas. Maybe even school sports festivals that can add affection, or events - depending on which girl is selected as a partner.

Overall affection is a nice touch, not sure how that works with the mother/sister, but its a nice idea overall and the management of it is a nice touch. If you want to keep the girls happy you need to visit, and in the case of ones like Rin and Ayumi keeping them balanced for threesomes would also be a nice challenge/option.

More girls is always nice, but since you are doing all the images, keep it manageable, having appropriate scenes with content is often better than overloading a lot of girls without much content

Being able to take some girls out, maybe secretly, might be fun. Inviting the teacher out to eat, or to a bar, and someone that knows them shows up could lead to a fun under the table scene (like the desk scene in the mother's office). Options for dates, like amusement parks, movies, and so on is always nice.

Perhaps something more with the father, as a level up for the Glassix, once a certain level of affection is achieved.

Being able to match certain girls up, for a bonus, or trying some that gives a minus. I could see some fun with the mother and teacher or principal, perhaps to talk about the MC's grades, where it devolves into some other kind of scene.

Definitely a karma system, though I thought you were hinting at that when the mom and teacher were passed out, and it was a choice to have my way with them, or leave them be. I could see such things coming back in bad ways.

That's all for now...I am enjoying the idea and the polish to the game.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby Dole » Fri, 16Jul08 15:37

Is it possible to play further with the save from 5.0 in 5.1?

The Game found no save when I load it (Windows 7).
Dole
star of the reef

Postby KingsRaiden » Sat, 16Jul09 12:01

Not sure if this is something you can change, but sometimes when looking at the stats of a girl through the glasses the menu access is superimposed, so its hard to see on screen. You can look at the girls' profile, but it would be nice to reposition the tools access someway to not have to do that.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sun, 16Jul10 05:43

Dole wrote:Is it possible to play further with the save from 5.0 in 5.1?

The Game found no save when I load it (Windows 7).

Strange, only new scenes have been added so it should work. Might want to restart and cheat then.

KingsRaiden wrote:Not sure if this is something you can change, but sometimes when looking at the stats of a girl through the glasses the menu access is superimposed, so its hard to see on screen. You can look at the girls' profile, but it would be nice to reposition the tools access someway to not have to do that.

Yes, a few players suggested an option to minimize the interface which I'll add next release.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby jkast91 » Fri, 16Jul15 20:06

? Reload and cheat? Is there an easy shortcut to do this than to start over
jkast91
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sun, 16Jul17 02:20

At the moment I'm afraid not. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects