[v1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: [v0.7] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Regardie » Tue, 16Sep06 01:06

Sent you a pm with my take on day 1 in English. It is not complete. One note - every time you get a girl to follow you she says "Let go", should be "Let's go". The other way implies you are grabbing her and she wants you to stop... though that is what you are doing to her mind.
Regardie
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Dole » Tue, 16Sep06 09:46

You haven´t change the version number in the Game when you start it stand v.06.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Gaweb Studio » Wed, 16Sep07 16:20

Following players feedbacks and requests, here is another update :

MEGA DROPBOX

Changelog :
- NWJS version has been downgraded from 0.16 to 0.14 to allow XP and Vista compatibility. I've never tester myself, this change has been made following players report, let me know if the game works properly on these OS now
- Search, Wait, Map and Status menus have their own icon located in the top right part of the screen now for easy access
- Talk and Follow commands are located in the first dialogue instead of in the social sub dialogue for easier access
- Corrected a bug with saves, their name should be properly displayed now
- Corrected a bug which disabled the glasses after waiting some time
- Corrected more text misspell, thanks to Fling2 and Regardie

Let me know if you found any more bugs.

Thanks for your time !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar ;)
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby Regardie » Thu, 16Sep08 20:13

Sent a PM with more edits for the former v0.7.0. It is not complete again and now I need to get the new version to look at.

Thanks for the image fixes.

should the 23:00 hour events give any points or are they just for gratification. I like them but after seeing them once I don't know why I would go back to them.

Also, I was able to visit Naomi after 23:00 when I haven't met her yet. And the key is Rin and Naomi key when I don't know Rin's mothers name.

The limited number of saves makes it a little more difficult for me to play the game and work on the English. The windowed version makes it easier to keep a text editor open while the game plays.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Fri, 16Sep09 01:42

I sent you a PM regarding the translations.

As for the night events, the idea is just to give players the ability to do more things in game. There is no purpose to it, just pleasure :) All scenes will later be expanded once level 3 has been added with penetration choices and there will also be a Karma attribute which will decrease when you do bad things like that which will determine the ending.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby Regardie » Sat, 16Sep10 05:32

Thanks for making it easier for me to tighten up the English. Using the same system, you could get translations into other languages as Arizona did with Art for Carla. Then you could add a language option to the game.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Thu, 16Sep15 11:44

Well, I made the language file available to players if they want to translate. If anybody here is interested, let me know by PM !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Wed, 16Oct05 03:03

Hi all,

A small update while waiting for 0.8.
The french translation has been added to the game for testing.  Thanks to CarpeNoctem and Logrent for this translation. A credit page will be added in 0.8 to credit those translations.

There might be some display problem due to words being longer or shorter and I didn't review all of it either so let me know if you see any problems or mistakes and I'll correct it in the next version.

There has been a few other translations started but no news from their authors so far :
- Spanish by Darknesck,
- German by Maik Decker (possible support by Snoot)
- Russian by Shudjin
- Polish by Thviper

Download :
MEGA DROPBOX

As for 0.8, I'm working on it and it should be out in 1 or 2 weeks and will focus on level 3 obedience events.

Thanks for your patience !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Mon, 16Oct17 05:33

Hi all,

Download v0.8 : MEGA DROPBOX

Here is the latest version for Glassix. Sorry for the time it took, I was working on my new game followed by some crappy internet connection which prevented from uploading yesterday.

What's new ?

- Obedience level 3 events for all girls
- Hints for level 3 obedience events, be sure to have girls at 50 obedience and level 2 then talk to them to know the time and location for their new events
- New standing sex command
- Added living room location in Saiko's appartment

There are no penetration sex scenes for bath, toilets and night scenes yet, they will be added in v0.9 as well as some more events in doll mode for all girls. I'm also planning more sex commands which will depend on furnitures available in locations. So bed scenes in bedrooms, chair or table in dining room, couch in living room etc...

As always, you can cheat if you want to avoid grinding : In the girl's status page, click on the "Obedience" or "Affection" text to increase the related attribute.

Save files from 0.7 and 0.7.1 should be compatible. Prior save files are not though.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter a problem.

Regarding my schedule, I plan to resume normal work on Glassix since Vampire Revenge Rebirth first demo is almost finished. So you should be able to expect monthly updates for both games from now on.

Thanks for your patience !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Re: [v0.8] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby docx » Mon, 16Oct17 21:30

This is turning to be one of the best games here. Great job!

Only problem I saw while playing 0.8 that I could never get into Rins moms study room. So she remained at 10 obedience for rest of the game.
docx
sirens hunter

Postby KingsRaiden » Tue, 16Oct18 02:40

docx wrote:This is turning to be one of the best games here. Great job!

Only problem I saw while playing 0.8 that I could never get into Rins moms study room. So she remained at 10 obedience for rest of the game.

I thought I hit this as well, but if you find the hidden item you can progress,

Search for the study room key and you should be able to get in to see Naomi
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Tue, 16Oct18 04:25

users links are generating too much traffic on dropbox and have been disabled. This is a good kind of problem. Shows there is quite a lot of interest in your game. I will have more about it after Mega finishes and I can play it some.

Thanks for the update.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Tue, 16Oct18 08:44

Yes, a few other players are stuck with Naomi's study room. I'll update the message to explain the key might not be that far to help :p

For dropbox, indeed, it indicates players are interested in the game so it's a good point. Traffic is reset each day so players might have to wait before using the dropbox link again. MEGA link should be fine though.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby lagoonfish » Tue, 16Oct18 17:52

Where is the HTML5 version?
I read you was planning to do an cross platform HTML5 version of this game...

BTW: Which tools did you used to create this game?
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby nerio » Tue, 16Oct18 20:32

Gaweb Studio wrote:Yes, a few other players are stuck with Naomi's study room. I'll update the message to explain the key might not be that far to help :p

For dropbox, indeed, it indicates players are interested in the game so it's a good point. Traffic is reset each day so players might have to wait before using the dropbox link again. MEGA link should be fine though.
Can I get a hint? I don't really want to restart the game when you update it just for that!
nerio
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Projects