[v1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: [v0.9] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby dirheim » Sat, 16Nov26 23:04

Köpi wrote:
dirheim wrote:
Thanks a lot, I knew I was missing something, but not what

But you need a lot more affection. I think its 60 or even more

Any recommendation on how to increase it?
dirheim
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby KingsRaiden » Tue, 16Nov29 10:15

dirheim wrote:
Köpi wrote:
dirheim wrote:
Thanks a lot, I knew I was missing something, but not what

But you need a lot more affection. I think its 60 or even more

Any recommendation on how to increase it?

Talking, doing events, increases affection.
Since the game is stil being developed there is also the cheat option in the girls profiles if needed.
Clicking on the bars in the girl's profiles increases affection of obedience, since it doesn't require you to keep playing the game over and over with each release
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Thu, 16Dec01 08:37

wildride wrote:Maybe an idea is to label those doors on the map somehow, a few ideas would be the character portrait over the door when they are in there? A mouseover type effect where the player moves the mouse and it will say "ayumi's house" etc? or simply have it written on the map? Ideally (imo) renaming Apartment A/B etc to the persons name (once you know them well enough) would be a nice touch. I mean right now they give you a key before you may even know where they live. ;)

Yep, I'll correct this in next version.

cj1015 wrote:a begin from the beginning button would do nice too.

What do you mean ? You can start the story from Day 1 when starting a new game.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar ;)
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby dirheim » Mon, 16Dec05 19:44

Gaweb Studio wrote:
wildride wrote:Maybe an idea is to label those doors on the map somehow, a few ideas would be the character portrait over the door when they are in there? A mouseover type effect where the player moves the mouse and it will say "ayumi's house" etc? or simply have it written on the map? Ideally (imo) renaming Apartment A/B etc to the persons name (once you know them well enough) would be a nice touch. I mean right now they give you a key before you may even know where they live. ;)

Yep, I'll correct this in next version.

cj1015 wrote:a begin from the beginning button would do nice too.

What do you mean ? You can start the story from Day 1 when starting a new game.

I think he talks about a kind of New Game+, to start from Day 1 but with obedience/appreciation from the previous game, so you don't need to worry about the week limit of the Succubus
dirheim
Pilot fish

Postby Meushi » Wed, 16Dec14 09:22

Gaweb Studio wrote:Another patch and hopefulyl the last for this version 0.9.
<SNIP>
PATCH 2 ONLY : MEGA DROPBOX
<SNIP>
The rest will be corrected in v0.10 if no other game breaking bug is found.

I've been enjoying your game & appreciate the regular revisions. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

I think I've encountered a schedule bug in the latest version though?

Hikari isn't leaving the School 2F - Girl's Toilets at 18:30 weekdays, which appears to prevent Saiko's toilet scene triggering between 18:30-19:00?
Meushi
sirens hunter

Postby Regardie » Thu, 16Dec22 08:27

Thoughts on the patched v0.9

I don't mind the navigation system. I found it easier and quicker to move around when I did not have to chase the doors around the screen. I did not like it at first either, but it has grown on me and now I don't want to see the doors come back!

I like the new teacher, not so thrilled by her third obedience scene, it just seems out of character for the game.

A bug in the new "sex - bed" and "sex - chair" routines. If you select inside, the girl stays in the room with you, if you select outside, she disappears. You need to exit the room and she will be waiting outside. I am not sure if she stays around if follow me is not on at the time.

There is a lot of new dialog and some of it could use some work on the English side. I would be willing to go through the English again and clean it up for you.

I have found special event scenes for Aiko, Rin and Ayumi, Saiko, and Okimi (though her images don't show up). I think the Aiko one triggers too early as it can occur before the 2nd obedience event has happened and it seems like it should follow based on content.

I have not found special events for the other girls but I haven't looked too hard either.

I have a list of when and where all the current obedience events occur if anyone is interested. I don't have a walkthrough because this game is far more open and there can be lots of paths through the game. I do have a few strategies that make effective use of game time and don't leave girls locked for a long time, waiting for their next event to occur.

Along those lines, the Hikari Mitsuko paths seem intertwined at the beginning and they end up waiting until the second weekend since it is tough to get enough affection with Mitsuko to earn the mansion key.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Asderka » Wed, 17Jan04 18:15

Please help ,where can I find this scene?
the place, time, day ....
http://imgur.com/mlMjlhJ
Asderka
Pilot fish

Postby Regardie » Thu, 17Jan05 00:07

Asderka wrote:Please help ,where can I find this scene?
the place, time, day ....
http://imgur.com/mlMjlhJ

That scene is part of the level 4 obedience events. I do not know if it is playable yet. The game is up to v0.10.3 and you can find it at GawebStudio on the P site. Still free with a mega link. They haven't been here in a while.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Asderka » Fri, 17Jan06 01:33

Regardie wrote:That scene is part of the level 4 obedience events. I do not know if it is playable yet. The game is up to v0.10.3 and you can find it at GawebStudio on the P site. Still free with a mega link. They haven't been here in a while.

Thank you very much for your answer [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Asderka
Pilot fish

Postby Dole » Fri, 17Jan06 06:31

Can somebody say where and when I can trigger the christmas event from Aiko and Naomi?
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Regardie » Fri, 17Jan06 07:30

Dole wrote:Can somebody say where and when I can trigger the christmas event from Aiko and Naomi?

The Christmas events are at 23:00 in the living rooms of houses with mothers, Aiko, Naomi and Mitsuko. They repeat every 24 days (the 24th being Christmas eve)
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Fri, 17Jan06 07:38

I had offered up when the Obedience events happen a few weeks ago. Here it is, not updated for the v0.10.3 latest release. In spoilers because it is.

Obedience Level Events

Aiko
1 - 22:00 her bathroom
2 - 17:00 M-F her office at hospital
3 - 21:00 her bedroom

Kana
1 - 18:00 M-F her bedroom
2 - 20:00 M-F Dining Room
3 - 22:00 Sister's room

Rin
1 - 17:00 M-F Art Classroom
2 - 14:00 Sa-Su Ayumi's Room
3 - 14:00 Sa-Su Ayumi's Room
Special Event - Karaoke Sa-Su

Ayumi
1 - 17:30 M-F Pool Storage Room
2 - 14:00 Sa-Su Ayumi's Room
3 - 14:00 Sa-Su Ayumi's Room

Saiko
1 - 17:00 M-F Infirmary
2 - 14:00 Sa-Su Karaoke
3 - 16:00 Sa-Su Her Apt entrance

Naomi
meet M-F 17:00 Eastside street A
1 - 17:00 M-F her study (need key)
2 - 17:00 M_F her study
3 - 17:00 M_F her study

Hikari
must attend class on time on Tuesday, tiggers meeting in class
1 - 17:00 Sa-Su her bedroom (need mansion key from Mitsuko)
2 - 18:00 M-F Girls Toilets
3 - 17:00 Sa-Su her bedroom

Mitsuko
must attend class on time on Wednesday, triggers meeting after school
1 - 11:00 Sa-Su Principal's office
2 - 11:00 Sa-Su Principal's office
3 - 11:00 Sa-Su Principal's office

Okimi
meet in Junior classroom 17:00-19:00 first Tuesday
1 - 8:00 Sa-Su forest
2 - 7:00 M-F Junior Classroom
3 - 22:00 Sa-Su her apartment
Special event - junior classroom 12:00 M-F?

I don't have the events for the two new characters yet.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Dole » Fri, 17Jan06 23:53

Regardie wrote:
Dole wrote:Can somebody say where and when I can trigger the christmas event from Aiko and Naomi?

The Christmas events are at 23:00 in the living rooms of houses with mothers, Aiko, Naomi and Mitsuko. They repeat every 24 days (the 24th being Christmas eve)

Thanks

I read this at another forum I don´t know this before:

SAT 23PM on balcon
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Gorp » Sat, 17Jan07 02:58

Thanks for creating a great free game. I really enjoy the art and the girls available are great. I appreciate that you included girls with different body types, personalities, etc...

I think the gameplay is interesting, building up relationships and unlocking events that are available only at the right place and time. However, I've found the grinding to be a bit much. I realize that it takes a while to build up a relationship, but since I can only increase relationship by one point at first, it takes a long time to get the ball rolling. Then one wrong move and I lose a LOT of relationship points, possibly undoing an entire week's worth of relationship building. It seems like the negative effect of actions should maybe be a little less severe. Alternatively, maybe give the player a hint when you do something to piss off one of the girls, lose the relationship points and then show a message that says something like "Requires relationship: 40" or whatever. That way I don't keep trying to do something to figure out when it's ok to do, losing ground each time.

The other thing I would like is a way to travel more quickly (in real life, not in game). So instead of having to move myself through each and every screen on my way from one location to another, if i bring up the map, give me a way to click on a location in the map and "quick travel" there, with the appropriate amount of time passing in the game. Even if it was just the major locations (houses, apartments, school) I spend most of my time navigating the environment, rather than interacting with the girls, which is the fun part.

Again, I really like this game, unique story and gameplay, just a few tweaks to focus my time on the fun parts without the less fun grinding.
Gorp
Pilot fish

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sun, 17Jan08 10:06

Damn ! Sorry guys, I didn't notice my tab for this forum was closed :x

Better late than never, here is Glassix 0.10.3 !

Download Full Version 0.10.3 (1.36Gb) : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

What's new ?
  • Travel icons brought back due to popular demand :D
  • Option in menu added to switch travel UI between text or icons
  • 2 new girls : Sarah, the PE Teacher and Ryoko, the mansion maid (both by CarpeNoctem)
  • School daily event has been split in two : morning and afternoon with a 2 hour lunch break in the middle
  • PE lessons added on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons (no sexual event there yet)
  • Christmas event for Aiko, Mitsuko and Naomi (The day, time and location for each of them should be pretty obvious ! Events by CarpeNoctem too)
  • A changelog page has been added to allow players to see exactly what has been done since the game started, 7 months ago now (requires internet access)
  • A credit page has been added
  • A version comparison has been added in main menu to compare players version to the latest version (requires internet access)
  • A lot of bugs have been corrected and are detailed in the changelog page in game

About this update :
With CarpeNoctem work on the H content, I decided to work on the stability of the game to make it easier for me to handle version updates.
  • Using patch link for long time players will reduce the load on Dropbox as well as speed up your download time. Be sure to use the patch link if you already have the previous version (starting only from 0.9)
  • The changelog will let me keep track of what's been done as well as centralize data for all players to see if a bug they reported might have already been corrected. A few of you asked more clarity about this and this solution should greatly help. Early versions have few information but from now, I'll try to keep it as updated as possible and track all bugs corrected.
  • The version comparison will help reduce the numbers of out dated bug report done by players how play on an old version. It clearly happened for v0.9.0 which had a few patches in the following days but since propagation takes more time, having this feature will make it much easier to handle.
  • The school events are currently quite plain ! Sorry about that, a lot of kinky stuff will of course be added with the girls as well as the swimming lessons which will be replacing the PE lesson on Thursday.
  • I wanted to include the new Grade feature but due to lack of time, I'll push it to next version.

Finally, it seems Glassix is available by torrent too, however the size seems different from what I uploaded, so I would advise you to not use them.

As always, don't hesitate to report any bugs you might encounter !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar ;)
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects