Superspy Steve: Oct 8th Final Beta Testing

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Superspy Steve: Alpha testing (updated May 30th)

Postby jilliangates77 » Tue, 16May31 04:22

There are a bunch of updates I put into this version that's now in the original post.

Animations with:
* Chiyo (including finish...)
* Victoria (including finish)
* Jennifer (two unique animations, with finish)
* Vanessa (multiple animations, but these you've seen before elsewhere....;) - new finish never before seen)

Also the plot, story and everything are more well developed. At this point I think it's more than enough to get a feel for what I'm building, but at almost a gigabyte for the download, please be patient.

Thank you all!
jilliangates77
great white shark

sex: Female

Re: Superspy Steve: Alpha testing (updated May 30th)

Postby Regardie » Fri, 16Jun03 04:14

jilliangates77 wrote:There are a bunch of updates I put into this version that's now in the original post.

Animations with:
* Chiyo (including finish...)
* Victoria (including finish)
* Jennifer (two unique animations, with finish)
* Vanessa (multiple animations, but these you've seen before elsewhere....;) - new finish never before seen)

Also the plot, story and everything are more well developed. At this point I think it's more than enough to get a feel for what I'm building, but at almost a gigabyte for the download, please be patient.

Thank you all!

Some random thoughts about the game. Love the models. I think the names are a little too cute, but a fine way to start.

I grabbed the newest version, it no longer crashes going into day 6.

If there is any Chiyo scene besides her sitting at her desk where I have not found a way to raise stats with her, it is well hidden.

Seems an impossible task has been set, raise $100K in a week, when all that happens at the dealership is imagining a scene with Vanessa or an actual scene with Jennifer.

Beach, theater, police and garden have no purpose yet.

After I finished the game once and went back for a second pass, my HP and whatever the computer icon is stayed at the level from the last game and I was able to continue to increase the HP by training in the park. Computer thing only went to 20 and I get a no other content message after that.

I have $100 and nothing to spend it on, I guess its always free at the coffee shop, coffee with benefits as it were.

How about a hot cop rookie who isn't on the take yet who you can spend some time with? Or the ticket taker / concessions girl in the back of the theater. Dark room, lots of things could happen. And it looks like you are ready for some super fit beach volleyball girls.

I don't know how much energy I have as there is no stat shown anywhere, I don't know the benefit of showering or cooking. Sometimes showering dumps me in the kitchen instead with a message "nothing selected, jumping". Sometimes cooking gives me the cooking is good now maybe promote the business or shower message, sometimes not.

Victoria can always be found in the coffee shop. Stopping in takes an hour, asking about her interests takes an hour for each interest, I leave there 5 hours later. Seems like that could be shorter.

Chiyo can be found in the bank after the first bank visit but there is only 2 fail choices for her right now. One playthrough had Jennifers love icon hanging around in the bank. I can't seem to make it repeat though.

It would be nice if there was a place to run into Vanessa again, since she seems to only stop by the dealership the one time.
Regardie
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Superspy Steve: Alpha testing (updated June 2nd)

Postby Regardie » Fri, 16Jun03 04:39

Oh, one more thing. I just looked through the assets for the game and you do have some very nice images made for future use. That takes up over 900 meg of your file. Until you get around to optimizing the images, could you do a complete package and a diff package for those of us who are watching your game develop?

Since the game is still pretty alpha at this point, I could just extract a diff into the game folder and get only the changed files updated, leaving all the other assets alone. I would still have the old files in the original zip if I had to roll back.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Kane » Fri, 16Jun03 18:55

Minor feedback: write words without boxes are hard to read when the current images contains white things...
Kane
great white shark

Postby Natali » Sat, 16Jun04 16:41

Some compression of the size would be nice
Natali
great white shark

Re: Superspy Steve: Alpha testing (updated June 4th)

Postby jilliangates77 » Sun, 16Jun05 03:44

I think I've compressed all the images that are part of the current release; also, I removed a ton of content that had nothing to do with this game (saving ~60 megs in the process).

What's new as of June 4th?

* Theater now has a purpose (Chiyo and Victoria scene potential)
* Beach scene purpose (if you get Jennifer love score at or above 30)
* Jennifer seduction scene post beach (lovely stills before some animation)

* car sales scenes (3 different characters, but, you have to have your tech skill up)
* time limit extension to 14 days in total (starts at zero...last day is 13)

I'm happy that the interface, game variables & outcomes are better aligned. This will take some time, I think, to get through the next week or two of game play.

Thanks for all the feedback, you all are amazing!
jilliangates77
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Sun, 16Jun05 06:40

First comment without even running the game. Do you think you could do some version control in the name of the download?

All the downloads have the same name so I need to use the date created as a potential guess as to which version I have.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby jilliangates77 » Sun, 16Jun05 18:07

Yes, I'll definitely do that for the next time I make an update.

I appreciate the suggestion; this is the most game development I've ever done and my head starts spinning after a while myself. Staying organized and on project is challenging for something this complicated for me.
jilliangates77
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Mon, 16Jun06 19:53

Thoughts on the new edition.

I really like your art. The shower scene is great. He does have a very active imagination.

There are a couple more questions to help promote your business. This is good. The biggest problem I see is the choice of professions and how it is implemented. Most games you go to work and earn some amount of money just by showing up. Because you have picked a customer forward business like a car dealership and can only make money when a customer arrives, you will need to make lots of graphics to support the amount of random customers coming in. It might take away from time better spent on other parts of the game. Maybe you could do a random chance of selling based on the computer score when you chose sell cars and just report a sale or not, saving the need to generate lots of one off customers. Right now you could keep the fantasize about Vanessa, Do Jennifer, choices and instead of the nothing box, another sell cars box that would give the result of the "random" chance.

In the bank and in the theater, you reuse dialog as placeholders right now. Some of the bank replies look like coffee shop replies and don't make sense for the characters yet.

Jennifer's Love Icon seems to hang around still. After getting her level up a ways, entering the theater starts with her icon displayed and then switches to the icon of the woman you are there with.

I'm not sure if I can give money to the thugs as I had given it all to the bank before the garage showed up on the map. Plus the bank took all my money on the first deposit, even the $100 I had started with. How am I going to pay for all those movies that I will never pay attention too? :) At least the coffee still comes with benefits...

I can't wait till there is more content in the theater as they both seem to want a part of him, hence the not paying attention thing from above.

More Vanessa please, his imagination is just not enough.

I can continue to raise Love Level in the bank by asking questions now, though I don't know if there will be trigger levels for events yet.

If I keep training, will I be able to beat up the goons by myself?

It's good to hear about a dirty cop, now for the hot rookie in her tight uniform, think Reno 911 hot pants (it's just a thought!)

There is now a Health slider though I don't recall it moving too much and it is a little hard to see. I didn't notice it at first.

Thanks for fixing the 5 hour coffee shop visits, not that I minded spending so much time with her, but we are very busy and need to get things done.

I would like at least the time of day displayed on the map screen. I now know about how long an event will take but I can't tell what time it is until I reach a destination.

Will you add a window where I can see the love levels of the women in the game?

It is a fine start and I can start to see where this is going. Keep up the good work.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby lagoonfish » Tue, 16Jun07 20:10

Thanks for sharing this game.
The graphics and animations are very good and the story has potential, I really liked playing it and looking forward to the final version.
Right now it seems there is no way to further advance neither with Victoria or Chiyo after kissing in the cinema (although in the image folder there are pics doing Chiyo doggy style in the bedroom as well as another Chiyo blowjob pictures in the shower not currently used in the game...)
I also would suggest to animate the fuck scene with Chiyo in the shower too (not just only the BJ scene). Chiyo is my favorite! ;-)
Some locations have no purpose yet, but I guess they will in later releases of this game.

I figured out that while you are in the bank asking Chiyo out for a date, the reply is "she dosen't seem to like it" but she will anyway show up later in the cinema... And the status pic shown in the cinema is not matching the actual dated character.

Feature request: Please consider to add a threesome scene in this game. I'd really like to see Chiyo sharing Steve with Victoria (or any of the other girls)!

Keep up good work!
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby jilliangates77 » Wed, 16Jun08 04:10

Thank you for the feedback, lagoonfish!

As a reward (lol) a threesome render set I did with Steve, Chiyo and Victoria...
http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3810

You can get the links to my tumblr in that lagoon thread I posted before I read your feedback. I swear, you were reading my mind...I started rendering those a few days ago on Sunday.
jilliangates77
great white shark

Postby lagoonfish » Wed, 16Jun08 20:34

jilliangates77 wrote:Thank you for the feedback, lagoonfish!

As a reward (lol) a threesome render set I did with Steve, Chiyo and Victoria...
http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3810

Oh, thank you for that! I tell you I almost came in my pants seeing the renders where Victoria is licking Chiyo's sperm filled pussy while getting pounded doggy style herself...
I hope this threesome scene makes it into the game and you convert it to an interactive and animated scene! Thumbs up!
Best would be to allow the player to toggle several times between the two girls during the threesome.

jilliangates77 wrote: I swear, you were reading my mind...I started rendering those a few days ago on Sunday.

I guess we have something in common when it comes to preferences... ;-)
lagoonfish
great white shark

Re: Superspy Steve: Alpha testing (updated June 12th)

Postby jilliangates77 » Mon, 16Jun13 15:37

Yesterday, I uploaded a new version of the game to Mega and updated the link in the first post, here.
What's new?

* Threesome animation and renders (if you get Chiyo to love you enough...)
* You can now pay off the bad guys (I've left a test variable in so you can do that, or make deposits, even if you fail to sell cars)
* Extended theater scene with Chiyo
* Combat comes in handy...

I've got more rendered than included in the game play (as you can see from the images) this week I am going to travel for the weekend, so I'll make a small update again Thursday with bug fixes + other integrations of things I've already got rendered.

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback and encouragement.
jilliangates77
great white shark

Postby lagoonfish » Tue, 16Jun14 20:43

Can you please consider to use a different share hoster. Some people having difficulties to download files >1GB from Mega.
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Jun15 03:36

I played through the version uploaded on the 12th and it's so much better than the previous versions. The renders are great as usual. Only noticed a couple bugs. The theater scene with chiyo and the coffee shop girl are identical up to a point. The other is that the theater scene with chiyo and the beach scene with jennifer repeats every time you visit there.
Other than that.. very good work!! 3 thumbs up! :crazy:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects