suddenly Swingers [Proof of Concept]

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: suddenly Swingers [Proof of Concept]

Postby Rexxx » Tue, 16Apr19 09:15

I'm not sure how it would be your game and I'm sorry to hear your problems, if you aren't known the only possibilities is try to post in several place or collaborate with other authors, but the fact that you don't know when you could begin to work on your games again is a big problem.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Stormy » Tue, 16Apr19 21:53

GDS wrote:
Stormy wrote:looks good, but looks a bit complicated. :D
if you don't have enough money to fix the computer, sell something in ebay.

In the country that I live that is not a option,
A amazing PC US $1000
so-so i5 here +$2000

Going thought my HD I found some renders:
That's supposed to be when you take her to school but she isn't willing to even talk to you.
And remember kids,Safety first: always keep your eyes on the road

Core i5 PC is $2000? [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
did you mean with a beefy GPU?
how about doing a freelance work over internet since you are now free? google adsense? affiliate marketing if you have a blog. it may take sometime to be succeeded, but you can earn a lot of money if you did it well, then you can render the scenes directly from the GPU with Iray, it will be more quality. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] the way to be success is to identify the opportunities around you and use them for your own advantage.
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 16Apr19 22:13

Nope Stormy, he really means that any pc that would cost in the US 1000 will cost him 2000 where he lives and you got to trust me on that.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Apr20 09:28

My uncle and I build custom desktops for friends and family. My current desktop would sell for around 500 dollars but I only spent 300. I'm gonna put in another 300 dollars to finish the build and by then it would be worth at least 950 dollars or more depending on the deal i can score. I spend days with the cash in hand looking online and running around town and letting them know where I found lower prices and push for bundle deals. When I do find great prices, I tell my friends and family and then remind them to let the owners know I referred them. There's a shop not far from me where the owner will almost bend over backwards for my uncle and I since we sent him a lot of referrals. It pays to develop a relationship with the owners. :D
I'd help with seeing what I can find for your computer to get it up and running again but I don't know what part is broken. Maybe you can ask a local supplier about a trade where you can do a day of work or even do art for him? It never hurts to ask. Good luck! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby GDS » Wed, 16Apr20 16:24

Skelaturi wrote:Nope Stormy, he really means that any pc that would cost in the US 1000 will cost him 2000 where he lives and you got to trust me on that.

Yeap that^^
I live on Brazil
A i5 today cost me 365USD(changes daily) or on a official store its about 500USD ,

muttdoggy wrote:My uncle and I build custom desktops for friends and family. My current desktop would sell for around 500 dollars but I only spent 300. I'm gonna put in another 300 dollars to finish the build and by then it would be worth at least 950 dollars or more depending on the deal i can score. I spend days with the cash in hand looking online and running around town and letting them know where I found lower prices and push for bundle deals. When I do find great prices, I tell my friends and family and then remind them to let the owners know I referred them. There's a shop not far from me where the owner will almost bend over backwards for my uncle and I since we sent him a lot of referrals. It pays to develop a relationship with the owners. :D
I'd help with seeing what I can find for your computer to get it up and running again but I don't know what part is broken. Maybe you can ask a local supplier about a trade where you can do a day of work or even do art for him? It never hurts to ask. Good luck! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Me too dude I build my PCs I managed to fix the Motherboard(a dude fixed),
I don't really need a GPU to Render , And to program I can deal with it,
And the Donations That I set on P*** Is just for port of the parts, the rest I will sell my old XBOX
[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16Apr21 02:43

Wow. Glad you got the motherboard fixed. I'm aware that USA is one of the cheapest places to buy electronics and I know that in many other countries the prices are much higher. Seems like they're double the cost in Brazil. That sucks. However, my family favors Brazil out of all the other South American countries we've either lived in or visited. That's including Columbia, Venezuela, and Bolivia. Brazil is on my bucket list and when I visit, I'm bringing money, camera, clothes, and a healthy appetite. No electronics except cell phone but I'm probably gonna get out of the tower range within 24 hours. LOL :lol:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby saylor » Thu, 16Apr21 04:07

Many years back I worked at a "big box" computer store similar to what CompUSA used to be. We'd get tour busses full of South American's coming in about twice a week. The families would come in off the bus & buy 2 or 3 full computer systems (monitor and all) each. I asked one why, they told me they'd get back home and sell the extra ones & that would pay for the whole trip.
saylor
great white shark

Postby GDS » Fri, 16Apr22 23:08

saylor wrote:Many years back I worked at a "big box" computer store similar to what CompUSA used to be. We'd get tour busses full of South American's coming in about twice a week. The families would come in off the bus & buy 2 or 3 full computer systems (monitor and all) each. I asked one why, they told me they'd get back home and sell the extra ones & that would pay for the whole trip.

Sad but true,
its cheaper to buy a Car that was produced here then shipped to another country, then to buy the same car here straight out of the factory.

But going back on topic

What kind of girls do you girl like more on a game?
Over-realistic girl
or Perfect Doll?
Some of my character were finished like the Wife(my most perfect/realistic/pretty/hot character up to date, IMO)
But other I had some doubt on the appearance:
Left: She is a porcelain doll
Right: She is way too over-realistic

So which one?
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby fleet » Fri, 16Apr22 23:51

GDS wrote:
saylor wrote:Many years back I worked at a "big box" computer store similar to what CompUSA used to be. We'd get tour busses full of South American's coming in about twice a week. The families would come in off the bus & buy 2 or 3 full computer systems (monitor and all) each. I asked one why, they told me they'd get back home and sell the extra ones & that would pay for the whole trip.

Sad but true,
its cheaper to buy a Car that was produced here then shipped to another country, then to buy the same car here straight out of the factory.

But going back on topic

What kind of girls do you girl like more on a game?
Over-realistic girl
or Perfect Doll?
Some of my character were finished like the Wife(my most perfect/realistic/pretty/hot character up to date, IMO)
But other I had some doubt on the appearance:

Left: She is a porcelain doll
Right: She is way too over-realistic

So which one?

Either one, both are lovely.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby Super » Sat, 16Apr23 01:12

Wait the right is more realistic?

Maybe it's that uncanny valley

Either way he left one looks good and not unsettling like the one on the right does a bit
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 16Apr23 05:52

Super wrote:Wait the right is more realistic?

Either way he left one looks good and not unsettling like the one on the right does a bit

I do agree with Super, the one on the right has something that doesn't feel right, i was thinking about that her hair makes her face look really small.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby muttdoggy » Sat, 16Apr23 06:09

Skelaturi wrote:
Super wrote:Wait the right is more realistic?

I do agree with Super, the one on the right has something that doesn't feel right, i was thinking about that her hair makes her face look really small.

Yeah I do think its the hair making her face seem stretched out and the way the eyeliner affects how you see her eye shape. The left model works for me and right model would need a tweak on her eye makeup and hairstyle and she'd be set. Good job on those models!
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby KingsRaiden » Sat, 16Apr23 09:44

Actually the one on the left looks more realistic somehow, it might be the more rounder, softer look to the face. The hair is ok, the flip in the middle looks a little painted on than real but something about it has more innocence to me. The right one does have a longer face, the hair definitely accentuates that, or it may be the lighting that shows off the nose and lips more, as well as the pointed chin. It is more of a comparison of round versus long face in what I am seeing. Well drawn models though, nice work.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby GDS » Sun, 16Apr24 01:14

Well everyone is talking aboy the hair...
I wish I had one render of they both with the same hair
The second hair is the first hair that i made/edited and i agreed it doesnt look so good
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Sun, 16Apr24 05:11

JJust looking at the faces, I do like the eyes on the left one more. Also, I jsut kinda like the stylized take personally
Super
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Projects