Well a few months ago I started this project I worked almost 3 week nonstop on this engine till to the point of near perfection,
But unfortunately My PC broke down around the end of February and My laptop isn’t strong enough to keep working on this game.
Since I’m unemployed right now and don’t have idea when I will have money to fix my main PC I decided to just show you guy what I have made 2 month ago so someone can give ideas and comment so when/if I fix my PC I could go straight to work.
Screen from the actual game
That's supposed to be when you take her to school but she isn't willing to even talk to you.
And remember kids,Safety first: always keep your eyes on the road
Attention:: this is only a Proof of Concept of the engine I made, SO its not a finished game, its not even on a enjoyable state, but is completely playable
Its working on PC, android, HTML5-offilne(Mozilla and IE)html5-online all browsers including Chrome, maybe on Mac and even IPADs, need someone to conform that.
- Easy movement
- chat system
- port-tool for translation and language changes, It put all text on a .TXT file so anyone can read fix and edit the text, The Jewels of my eye the thing that everyone complained on my last game
- stats –stamina willingness and a bunch of others
- Map movement and work ( not on the proof of concept thought)
- interact sex scenes (not on the proof of concept because I didn’t have the renders before my PC died)
- Actions/interactions for places
- Support for every font (ç, ã, ETC) even Japanese letters.
What I was expecting to add:
- gift menu
- finish the game
All that I have implemented:
All versions PC/Android/HTML on this file:
- PC - No install needed
- Android .APK file, needed some upgrades because game-play right now its exactly the pc version.
Work 100% on Mozilla,
slow but steady on Internet-explorer,
To play on Chrome(maybe it will work on MAC too):
Can someone confirm if this version works on Mac or any other apple device? it should