Sisters' Secret (Demo Adult Point 'n Click Adventure)

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Postby Dole » Wed, 16Apr06 21:43

I found this Gamedemo and I liked it so I hope you liked it aso.

You can play the 1 Day from 2 Days. The sex scenes are different from what path you choose.

VERSION INFO

This is beta

This version contains only part of the content (about 40 %). It is intended for testing and as a demo. If dont want to spoil the final experience, dont play it.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Any PC with Windows XP or older should suffice. The game resolution is 1280x720

INSTALLING THE GAME

Currently there is no installation process. Just unpack the archive in any folder on your hard drive. Then run winsetup.exe

Make sure that graphic driver is set to Direct3D 9 and graphics mode is 1280x720.
Save the settings and run SistersSecret.exe

ABOUT ME

Check out my website: *Snip* Skelaturi
There you can find info about the new versions of the game and also my erotic art and comics.

If you have found a bug in the game, you have any suggestions or questions or just want to give me your opinion, please mail to: author@*Snip* Skelaturi

My blog: *Snip* Skelaturi

ABOUT THE GAME

The genre is a mix of classical point-and-click adventure and Japanese interactive hentai novel. The player explores different locations, talks to various characters, collects items, combines them with each other and with the environment etc

All the artwork, scripts, puzzles and dialogs are made by me.
THE PLOT

You play as a police officer who unexpectedly got involved in the investigation of a big diamonds robbery.
The leads bring you to the house of the main suspect. A young man Alexander Spencer. He is missing unfortunately. But his two sisters are still there. And they could be the key to solve the case and find stolen valuables.

Diana is the older sister. She recently turned 20. The girl studies in a law school. Very early she realized that her beauty holds power over men, and she is not shy to use it to her advantage.

Elizabeth (18 years old) is almost opposite of her sister. Shy and quiet she doesn't have much experience with guys. But is she really that innocent as she seems?

To achieve his goal John will have to discover all the sisters' secrets. How to do it - your choice. You can try to earn girls' trust or use intimidation and blackmail.

TIPS

- Some interactions are not available at first but become available later after specific dialog or event. Pay attention to your character thoughts. There are hints of what can you do
- Sometimes new dialog options open
- Some items don't have any specific use in the game
- New locations will open during game progression
- It is a good idea to examine newly aquired items. To do that right click on an item in the inventory

SistersSecret_0.0.3: https://mega.nz/#!BlsUibLB!xI16PBQdppTdKUGI7ZUTISuDLjlmb6u0QZZ53zx-Wow (updated 4th Apr 2016)

CherrySock says:
April 14, 2016 at 3:39 pm
I think, it will be ready in june or july.

*Snip* Skelaturi

Unfortunately my moderator alert went off, had to delete all Links to the creators website. First off
1. Dole is not the author, only alerted on this fine demo. Not to bad if it's just a demo of a free game, but
2. the game has released and it's buy to play. So I had to pull the trigger and remove links.

No infractions been given, but i'll warn you all 1 link, even if it's a picture with a link behind it and I'll strike hard.
Last edited by Dole on Mon, 16Apr25 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
Dole
star of the reef

Re: Sisters' Secret (Demo Adult Point 'n Click Adventure)

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 16Apr06 23:06

actually i liked it so far, makes you think. Shame it isn't done yet. For that reason i moved it as well Dole.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby karrek » Thu, 16Apr07 01:28

I'm enjoying it too, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to

bend the damn hairpin so I can get in to the liquor cabinet.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Thu, 16Apr07 05:12

karrek wrote:I'm enjoying it too, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to

When you go around visit the pool.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby KingsRaiden » Thu, 16Apr07 11:51

A good beginning, the story is a good bit of detective work to make you think on how to get through it all.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby karrek » Thu, 16Apr07 14:04

Dole wrote:
karrek wrote:I'm enjoying it too, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to

Did that, talked to the repair man (the only thing new that I found), he asked me to turn the valve. I thought "Aha! I'll put the hairpin on the valve so it gets bent!" but try as I might I can't get the hairpin to interact with the valve. I asked him about his tools, for which he wants alcohol, but that obviously requires getting into the liquor cabinet...
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Apr07 15:03

karrek wrote:
Dole wrote:

Did that, talked to the repair man (the only thing new that I found), he asked me to turn the valve. I thought "Aha! I'll put the hairpin on the valve so it gets bent!" but try as I might I can't get the hairpin to interact with the valve. I asked him about his tools, for which he wants alcohol, but that obviously requires getting into the liquor cabinet...

did you turn the valve already? If yes which "one"
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby Veeral » Thu, 16Apr07 21:47

I know I'm gonna feel stupid, but
Where is this liquor cabinet? Is it downstairs? If so where are the batteries for this damn flashlight. I already have the plumber's tools.
Veeral
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Apr07 22:00

Veeral wrote:I know I'm gonna feel stupid, but
Where is this liquor cabinet? Is it downstairs? If so where are the batteries for this damn flashlight. I already have the plumber's tools.

Did you happen to find something else that uses batteries? If so switch them around, if no. Find it first. That's all you get for now from me

PS. I finished this version, I find it quite entertaining so far. I wonder how the story continues; if and how the choices you make have any impact on the end.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby karrek » Fri, 16Apr08 00:54

Finished it (thanks Skelaturi) and really liked it. Do we know if he's still working on it? His website is down, the last mention on the tumblr is from October, and his crowdfunding campaign doesn't seem to be still going either.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 16Apr08 01:32

No clue. Website was up the other day. Just try again tomorrow maybe server maintenance.

edit: As of April 8th. The website appears to be down, the blog however seem to be still accessible.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby PassonStorys » Fri, 16Apr08 03:50

cool game
PassonStorys
sirens hunter

Postby muttdoggy » Fri, 16Apr08 06:59

Veeral wrote:I know I'm gonna feel stupid, but

Make sure you got the vibrator from the pillow in the girl's bedroom. Go into inventory, click on the the vibrator then click on the flashlight. Now you have a working flashlight. With the plumber get him to ask you to turn the cold water valve.. turn the one with the red handle instead cuz its hot water and will burn him. He gets angry and leaves so you can raid his toolbox to get the pliers to bend the hairpin with and the screwdriver. Head to the cellar, right click on the flashlight, go to the cabinet and unlock it..

Interesting game. Neat art style. But it makes you think! :roi:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby evilgrim » Fri, 16Apr08 11:22

good game enjoyed playing it good art work , be nice to play full game when finished [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby Kane » Fri, 16Apr08 12:01

I'm in stuck
At the beginning, after i speak with two girls, i don't know what to do. I found tablet, pool net and magazine, but if i try to use them, it always says that it's not work
Kane
great white shark

Next

Return to Projects