Pervert Action: Legacy demo

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Pervert Action: Legacy demo

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 16Apr07 19:35

I have gotten 100 lust one time and 100 love one time. The lust stat was at the end of day six during night training and gave me Fumi's dance but love was at 80 so nothing more.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby BBBen » Thu, 16Apr07 20:06

ut1stgear1 wrote:I have gotten 100 lust one time and 100 love one time. The lust stat was at the end of day six during night training and gave me Fumi's dance but love was at 80 so nothing more.

There's some good tips in the thread above. I'd recommend getting Kenji's eye skill up while focusing Fumi on stripping. Compliment her to get love, preferably when she's in the right mood, but get Kenji's skill up first. Other people can give more tips if they like, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Fri, 16Apr08 03:08

BBBen wrote:
ut1stgear1 wrote:I have gotten 100 lust one time and 100 love one time. The lust stat was at the end of day six during night training and gave me Fumi's dance but love was at 80 so nothing more.

There's some good tips in the thread above. I'd recommend getting Kenji's eye skill up while focusing Fumi on stripping. Compliment her to get love, preferably when she's in the right mood, but get Kenji's skill up first. Other people can give more tips if they like, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.

Thanks. Read all the posts and that's how I got the 100 lust. Did the 100 love a few times ago. Playing PAC right now so will need to go back to PA and learn how to raise Kenji's eye skills. I know fights will help bt can't remember which area to pick them is the best, west I think.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby PassonStorys » Fri, 16Apr08 03:35

cant wait for the full game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
PassonStorys
sirens hunter

Postby realkane » Sun, 16Sep25 03:35

The new version is out and it goes to 21 days now.

I find it unbelievable that there are so few people in here playing and chatting about this game.
It is a fantastic game, full of detail and even some very funny easter eggs.
The music and graphics are great, thank you BBBen for making this great game.

I have reached quite some endings already but i am so stuck with masami
What must i do to advance my relation with masami? she stays unreadable, i have tried everything i can think of.
How can i make progress on het storyline?

Please pm me of spoiler tag the answer, keep on going BBBen, hopefully this game will get more attention in here also.
This seems to be a day that nothing goes your way but you keep on going anyway....cause you're a CHAMP!
realkane
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 16Sep25 15:44

realkane wrote:The new version is out and it goes to 21 days now.

I find it unbelievable that there are so few people in here playing and chatting about this game.
It is a fantastic game, full of detail and even some very funny easter eggs.
The music and graphics are great, thank you BBBen for making this great game.

I have reached quite some endings already but i am so stuck with masami
What must i do to advance my relation with masami? she stays unreadable, i have tried everything i can think of.
How can i make progress on het storyline?

Please pm me of spoiler tag the answer, keep on going BBBen, hopefully this game will get more attention in here also.

incorrect, it's out for his patrons. And that's why so little people are talking about it here. They wait patiently for when it actually becomes free. The only thing the public has access too is the demo. For your Masami question, it's on that crowdfunding site. The august 10 post.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby realkane » Sun, 16Sep25 16:29

Thx Skelaturi.

I forgot to realise that as a Patreon game and not free yet less people play it already.
I am a BBBen patreon BTW so i can and will read the 10th of August post, thank you!

Hopefully this game will get the attention it deserves, it is trully a fun game to play for me.

EDIT:
well that sucks, it is only available to $10 pledges.
Which to be honest i find a bit disturbing and frustrating as i am paying but less.

So if someone CAN read his post or knows the way to get to Masami i would really appreciate it if you would PM or spoiler tag me about the masami story line and threesome.
This seems to be a day that nothing goes your way but you keep on going anyway....cause you're a CHAMP!
realkane
great white shark

Postby alex3000 » Mon, 16Sep26 01:03

realkane wrote:Thx Skelaturi.

I forgot to realise that as a *** game and not free yet less people play it already.
I am a BBBen *** BTW so i can and will read the 10th of August post, thank you!

Hopefully this game will get the attention it deserves, it is trully a fun game to play for me.

EDIT:
well that sucks, it is only available to $10 pledges.
Which to be honest i find a bit disturbing and frustrating as i am paying but less.

So if someone CAN read his post or knows the way to get to Masami i would really appreciate it if you would PM or spoiler tag me about the masami story line and threesome.

If you are playing the free demo I believe is not implemented yet if not
You need to talk to her before doing any of the 3 choices and try to figure aout her mood
alex3000
Pilot fish

Postby paquito » Mon, 16Sep26 08:05

There's something really weird wI think the demo. Why is Kimiko by far the weakest at physical attacks when she's the one with the biggest weapon? I mean, how is it possible to make any damage at all on a critical hit with such a big sword? Why not with a butter knife, but with a two-handed sword (obviously).... Come on...

This makes the demo very hard to play because Kimiko is useless before learning some magics and after run out of mana.

Is this been fixed in later versions?
However, the game looks quite good, but I'm way more interested in Let Me Out. I really enjoyed the prequel of this game.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Depeche » Sat, 17Jan07 00:07

I dunnot know how to make any damage in battle with Kimiko except by spells.

Any tip ?
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby BBBen » Sat, 17Jan07 08:19

I don't like to spam this forum with lots of updates, etc. (I have my own page for that anyway) but I thought it would be worthwhile to mention that the full, complete and tested version of Pervert Action: Legacy will be out soon. I've already finished producing and adding all the content to the game, now I'm in the midst of the beta testing to iron out the remaining bugs.

The game contains (these are rough estimates, so please forgive me if they're slightly off) over 700 images, some of them animated, around 900 lines of voiced dialogue, 11 interactive sex scenes (including threesomes/group sex scenes and some bonus material at the end), 12 endings (including the bad ones and the harem ending), plus voyeur scenes, "night service", collector cards, hidden Easter eggs, the harem victory suite and more. It's taken more than two years of work and it's the biggest, most complicated project I've ever made in my life, which might be a little sad but I'm proud of it anyway. :) I'm really hoping you guys will enjoy it!

I'm also looking forward to the day that other people will be taking care of the hint requests. I don't plan on writing a walkthrough, that's for players to do!

I prefer to just centralise all announcements as public posts on my crowdfunding page, but I'm not allowed to post that here, but you can look at my twitter @BBBenAIF or my website http://bbben.aifcommunity.org/ to keep up to date, or just follow the links that are on those, I suppose. I don't have a specific date for the release yet, but it won't be especially long, so stay tuned.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby Boomatica » Thu, 17Jan12 21:51

Loved this game, not just this game. All of your work man.
Keep it up.
Boomatica
sirens hunter

Postby Kane » Fri, 17Jan13 11:05

I have the problem with antivirus. what i could do to open game? if i ignore antivirus alert, it continues to not let me open the file
Kane
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 17Jan13 18:51

Kane wrote:I have the problem with antivirus. what i could do to open game? if i ignore antivirus alert, it continues to not let me open the file

white-list it in your anti-virus
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby artorawley » Sat, 17Jan14 07:55

I've really enjoyed your games in the past but lost track of this one until seeing your post. Do you have an idea when PAL will be released? Also, will you be releasing your game early to patrons?
artorawley
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects