SimBro - Brothel Simulation Game

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

SimBro - Brothel Simulation Game

Postby Dolphin-BR » Fri, 16Feb12 23:46

They are still developing the game, but it is already fun to play it.
It's a free brothel simulation game. You can find the link below:
http://simbrodev.blogspot.com.br/p/blog ... 4b7a4e4384

Even if it isn't yours, it's like you said; not done. For that reason i moved it into the projects. When the time comes it no longer is, give me a warning and I send it back. Skelaturi
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: SimBro - Brothel Simulation Game

Postby caric » Sat, 16Feb13 12:32

The game idea seems ok, but the game seriously need a lot of polish at this stage, the visuals are just awful and the interface is just a mess to deal with.
caric
sirens hunter

Postby DroopyLoving » Sat, 16Feb13 23:27

Spent a bit of time on this, is quite fun to begin with but runs out of steam pretty quickly.
Spoilerific thoughts to follow.

As far as I can tel it's not possible to keep romancing the accountant character and you just have to grind through until you've paid off the 350,000 in tiny increments. I'm guessing it's not programmed yet, but the bank is inaccessible and the barmaid seems to serve no purpose.
If i'm wrong about any of this please feel free to correct me.

This could be quite good when it's finished but it needs fleshing out a bit first.
Good luck to the team behind this.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby EscapeEvade » Sun, 16Feb14 03:48

The last version I played was extremely limited. Seems like those who supported via Patreon have a newer version with more features available.

I ground to a fairly decent amount with the basic allowances given in the version I played. But it's so limited right now that I felt no need to continue.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby enlightend » Sun, 16Feb14 21:10

EscapeEvade wrote:I ground to a fairly decent amount with the basic allowances given in the version I played. But it's so limited right now that I felt no need to continue.

After finding the few events that lower the accountants inhibitions, there's currently nothing to the game at all.
And those you can find within 10 minutes of gameplay.

They should start writing a ton of story, maybe add even more characters and add a crapload more mechanics so that you don't have a girl go from a complete prude to sucking dick within 10 minutes.
Or a shy maid becoming a hooker equally fast.

The "corruption" mechanic is always fun in these kinds of games (which made me love the Corrupting the Priestess game that came out a while back)

There's so much potential of having low spec whores easy to find, but have girls like the ones you find in the bar and girls like the maid and secretary be the ones that level well and have specs and perks that attract better customers. Focusing on corrupting these "normal" girls to become your best whores.

Lotsa potential, but it looks like either the time or the skill just isn't there for the developer to bring it to fruition.
enlightend
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8dn » Thu, 16Mar24 23:10

I don't seem to be able to "corrupt" the maid, so she stays at level 1...

There also doesn't seem to be enough space to have enough girls/guards to earn the money needed to buy the other rooms...

As somebody else has said, after the first 10 minutes or so, the game seems to stagnate into just doing more of the same
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Fri, 16Mar25 17:33

from his/her website you can on get 0.7c. I found this online as newgrounds version 8.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/662042
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 16Mar25 20:09

weirdly enough Master110, i cannot get on version 0.7c. All versions I tried, newgrounds, through his website both downloadable as online playable versions are all 0.8b.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby wildride » Sat, 16Mar26 01:53

Skelaturi wrote:weirdly enough Master110, i cannot get on version 0.7c. All versions I tried, newgrounds, through his website both downloadable as online playable versions are all 0.8b.

Its because the link in the OP post, points to a blog article for 0.7c, From there go to "NEWS" and get the latest download.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 16Mar26 02:47

I stand corrected.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby master110 » Sat, 16Mar26 23:33

wildride wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:weirdly enough Master110, i cannot get on version 0.7c. All versions I tried, newgrounds, through his website both downloadable as online playable versions are all 0.8b.

Its because the link in the OP post, points to a blog article for 0.7c, From there go to "NEWS" and get the latest download.

Yeah I didn't notice that sorry.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Tue, 16Apr05 16:38

V9 is out and 1.0 to ( people who pay)
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Pedro2K16 » Sun, 16Jul24 23:32

Game have big potential, but it's rare that this kind sandbox/managment project will be fully finished
Pedro2K16
sirens hunter

Return to Projects