The Boxer H-RPG (Testers wanted)

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: The Boxer H-RPG

Postby redle » Mon, 16Feb08 23:17

Dole wrote:
dude92 wrote: I clean up the stock room

I don´t know if somebody can do this really I can´t !!! I tried all so if some people can do this and other players not I think you have really a problem to find the solution for it.

Not sure what you have tried, but...
Cleaning up requires one to walk to the stock room. In the room there will be 5 or 6 piles of broken boards. You must walk to, and stand on top of, each pile and click the space bar while in that location. The boards should disappear. There is no magic fireball of quest to indicate doing this task.

@Mori
As others have mentioned, good graphics. Text needs a lot of cleanup. Game needs less repetition of tasks (or at least indication that repeating the tasks are causing progression). More direction/purpose.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Mori » Tue, 16Feb09 02:07

I have most of the reported bugs resolved(hopefully)

Dole wrote:

I don´t know if somebody can do this really I can´t !!! I tried all so if some people can do this and other players not I think you have really a problem to find the solution for it.

As Redle said you have to be standing on top, I've changed it now so you stand next to it and use it.

redle wrote:Game needs less repetition of tasks (or at least indication that repeating the tasks are causing progression). More direction/purpose.

I'm currently working on adding 2 more tasks per girl as well as adding someway of seeing progress with each of them. Also will be adding a quest log and giving more instructions throughout the game.

I should have an updated version either tomorrow night or the day after.
Mori
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Dole » Tue, 16Feb09 06:05

Dole wrote:
Cleaning up requires one to walk to the stock room. In the room there will be 5 or 6 piles of broken boards. You must walk to, and stand on top of, each pile and click the space bar while in that location. The boards should disappear. There is no magic fireball of quest to indicate doing this task.

I play with Gamepad and I tried it out I stand next and then it not work. When I stand on top it work. Thanks
Dole
star of the reef

Postby whynot » Wed, 16Feb10 18:14

Mori wrote:I have most of the reported bugs resolved(hopefully)

Dole wrote:

As Redle said you have to be standing on top, I've changed it now so you stand next to it and use it.

redle wrote:Game needs less repetition of tasks (or at least indication that repeating the tasks are causing progression). More direction/purpose.

I'm currently working on adding 2 more tasks per girl as well as adding someway of seeing progress with each of them. Also will be adding a quest log and giving more instructions throughout the game.

I should have an updated version either tomorrow night or the day after.

Bonjour Mori,

bug : le jeu se fige en sortant de chez le client qui devait de l'argent.

Sinon, le jeu est assez amusant. Merci
whynot
great white shark

Postby Mori » Wed, 16Feb10 20:24

whynot wrote:Bonjour Mori,

bug : le jeu se fige en sortant de chez le client qui devait de l'argent.

Sinon, le jeu est assez amusant. Merci

Hello.

I've updated the links with this problem fixed.

Thank you.
Mori
sirens hunter

Re: The Boxer H-RPG(Updated 10/2)

Postby ltpika » Thu, 16Feb11 02:10

After doing painfully repetitive tasks over and over...the fucking bitches don't work when you try talking to them
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Michuncik » Thu, 16Feb11 09:15

i have task to repair shower but i can't do it....is it unavailable yet??
Michuncik
great white shark

Postby whynot » Thu, 16Feb11 17:52

Bonjour Mori,

Moi non plus je ne peux rien faire dans la salle de bains de Victoria.
L'adresse de Amy n'apparaît pas non plus, même quand on doit y aller pour lui rendre service.

Merci d'avoir corrigé le bug précédent aussi vite !
whynot
great white shark

Postby Dole » Thu, 16Feb11 19:59

Bugs

The other told before Victoria and Amy second Quest don´t work, You have no blue flame in Victorias house and Amy ex you can´t talk to him.

Victoria and Rose aso text: ofcourse (of course)
Amy: pick itup (pick it up)

You can`t use/see the Quest in the menu after you solved the first quests (maybe).

I hope you change the other rooms aso so you can´t walk above the furniture, walls and so on.

You can go to bed with you normal clothes.

After the first time you must not use the shower anymore.

When you are in Victorias house and say you would stay the game freeze and you must load the complete game.

You get Amys quest and then Victorias quest you can only go to Victoria.

Amy quest the backyard (street) is moving so when you go to the left you see it on the right side the left side.

All time when you ask Amy you get the same address again I have for example 3x amys address.

You should limited more the fights you can solve in a day and the money is to much I think. (for the moment)
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Mori » Thu, 16Feb11 23:36

I've updated the links all the reported bugs should be fixed if I missed any I apologize, thanks for reporting them.

ltpika wrote:After doing painfully repetitive tasks over and over...the fucking bitches don't work when you try talking to them

Thanks for your comment at the moment it is a early demo, the girls should work when you have done their tasks now. Did you find the girls tasks repetitive are just having to train clients to end the day? I am considering dropping the relationship building aspect and combining the scenes into the main story, what are peoples thoughts on this?
Mori
sirens hunter

Postby Dole » Fri, 16Feb12 02:42

I think the combine is more realistic. I have seen at the moment no clue from a mystery/strange gym.

Maybe it is better for you that you find tester for the Game so you have a nearly bug free Demo. (and learn about the bugs before you present it)

For me it is the last time I play the Game they are to many bugs and to wrote all this are to much time. I wait and hope in some weeks it is more bug free and test it then.

Bugs

Think about the max. text in one line and then use it so it looks very different. In one sentence from Marcus you have only one field free. When I use this as standard you must change/correct a lot.

I see you changed the fights for a day then you must correct the beginning text (10 actions each day).

The fights each day are different. For example after talking with Victoria I can 5xfight (Level 3 100$) when I talked to all people and maked the quest 2xfights (Level 2 40$).

Amys Quest when you get it and talk to another person (all persons checked) old pics. So you must find the bug or rewrite all.

Beginning Story:

... You refused themand ("themand" I don´t find this word I don´t know what you mean) the next night were jumped. ...
When ... a nurse comeinto (come into) ...

Evan: (Text form)

Thank you so much I really appreciate
this. (can on line 1)

Victoria: (Text form)

Don´t mention it. ...
or (can on line 1)

Evan: (text form)
What happend ...
seem (can on line 1)

Victoria (text form)

He just ...
one (can on line 1)

Evan (text form)

Oh right ...
look (can on line 1)

??? (Andy): (text form)

Hey man ...
here (can on line 1)

Likewise ...
coach. (can on line 1)

Marcus: (text form, you must prove it is very diffcult to say)

Anyway ...
need (can on line 1)

Evan:

Ofcourse ... (Of course)

A lot of text form you must change I don´t write it all check self.

The quest fights are to easy.

Rose in the store room she walk away and then you can see she jumped out of the picture.

My meaning:

I think Victoria should give you a cleaning quest for the men shower and then you find the hole (for spying Amy) after cleaning the right place.

I would prefer some spying action like finding lingerie, hacking computer, lockpicking locker. Maybe aso stealing and so on. I think you need this things for your story (you have a story or at the moment I see no clue).

For the future to make a room at home or a book where you can see all scenes you have seen in the Game.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby dipsode » Fri, 16Feb12 12:03

Keep the good job, Mori !
Nice to see how game work grow. especially when there are fast changes.
Could tempt others building new games.

May I ask a question : is English your birth language ? Even for a "french dumbass" like me, there's some awkward sentences ... [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
So some report
-Moving
When you are at home, can go Gym, Shop and Stay
When at Gym, can go : home, shop Amy's house and stay
when at shop can go : home, gym, stay
when at Ami's house always come back gym

- boxing
after all events : sex with amy, rose and victoria, talking to the new girl ..
all client are level 1

- Amy's house : boy friend still there after fighting him
dipsode
sirens hunter

Postby Mori » Fri, 16Feb12 18:04

dipsode wrote:Keep the good job, Mori !
Nice to see how game work grow. especially when there are fast changes.
Could tempt others building new games.

May I ask a question : is English your birth language ? Even for a "french dumbass" like me, there's some awkward sentences ... [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
So some report
-Moving
When you are at home, can go Gym, Shop and Stay
When at Gym, can go : home, shop Amy's house and stay
when at shop can go : home, gym, stay
when at Ami's house always come back gym

- boxing
after all events : sex with amy, rose and victoria, talking to the new girl ..
all client are level 1

- Amy's house : boy friend still there after fighting him

Thanks for the comments.

Yes English is my birth language. I think the problem is we use a lot of slang, old Anglo-Saxon and Roman words in our dialect that when I am trying to make so people can understand what I'm saying its making it seem a bit awkward.
Mori
sirens hunter

Re: The Boxer H-RPG (Testers wanted)

Postby Mori » Tue, 16Feb23 20:29

If anyone is interested in helping test the game please send me a pm.
Mori
sirens hunter

Re: The Boxer H-RPG (Testers wanted)

Postby ttant » Mon, 17Jan09 21:48

Sorry to bump a such old topic, but i got a bug in version 1.0
Day 7 keeps rebooting. I go all the way in the basement and the last brazier is never "light on fire". I light it on. leave the basement, got the scene at the reception, find myself at home with a "ghost" on the couch (the person is displays less than a second before vanish who knows where). So i go to sleep, and bim! still day seven.

I don't know what i did wrong.
ttant
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Projects